Could the Chargers make a run at Ronnie Brown?

Greenranger

I saw a thing about him being traded to the Patriots, which was an april fools joke, but i searched on the possibility of him being traded and found the article.

I would trade Ronnie for the Chargers 1st round pick. Ronnie is a beast when he is healthy, problem is he can't stay healthy. I'll take C.J. Spiller witht he 12th overall pick.

I would trade Ronnie for the Chargers 1st round pick. Ronnie is a beast when he is healthy, problem is he can't stay healthy. I'll take C.J. Spiller witht he 12th overall pick.

CJ Spiller could be like Leon Washington on steroids. But I also wonder about his durability. He was very fragile in college, and I don't think he's an every down back in the NFL. He's probably the player that intrigues me most in this year's first round.

What are your thoughts on Spiller possibly with the Phins?

CJ Spiller could be like Leon Washington on steroids. But I also wonder about his durability. He was very fragile in college, and I don't think he's an every down back in the NFL. He's probably the player that intrigues me most in this year's first round.

as long as he's injury prone i'm all for him being a Dolphin. :D

Obviously if Ronnie were to be traded theres no way you could pass on C.J. Spiller, probly the most dynamic player in the entire draft. I've seen him in live action 2 times and came away impressed every single time. To his explosiveness carrying the rock to lining him up a WR and watching him house it 75 yards. This past year i went to the Miami/Clemson game and C.J. spiller had some ridiculous streak going of at least one 70yd. TD in 8 consecutive games. That game Spiller had a 90-yd kickoff return for TD, 60-yd TD reception and finished the game with 310 all-purpose yards. I would be estatic to have a talent like him on the phins. Of course if Ronnie is still a fin then there not a need at RB so we would probly end up drafting the likes of a Dan Williams NT or OLB.

I don;t think any running back could stay healthy running the wildcat the way he does. he takes and gives big hits every time he touched the ball in that.

I don;t think any running back could stay healthy running the wildcat the way he does. he takes and gives big hits every time he touched the ball in that.

It's definitley like playing "kill the man with the ball" lol. But pre-wildcat era Ronnie was still getting banged up with injuries. I remeber he got hit on his hand during the Lions Thanksgiving game, didn't look bad at all but broke his hand. His acl tear was also pre-wildcat, went to make a tackle on a int return and tore his knee up. He was having a unreal yr to that point.

It's definitley like playing "kill the man with the ball" lol. But pre-wildcat era Ronnie was still getting banged up with injuries. I remeber he got hit on his hand during the Lions Thanksgiving game, didn't look bad at all but broke his hand. His acl tear was also pre-wildcat, went to make a tackle on a int return and tore his knee up. He was having a unreal yr to that point.

Pretty funny...

Just thought of this...

The Fins have CP, who is made of glass....

and

Ronnie Brown, who is made of Ceramic...

Archived