Everson Griffen

Obrien2Toon

In a dream scenario Berry would be my pick, but if we stay put Griffen should be our man.

Would fit great as a 3-4 end, has the size.

I still don't think this guy is close to fulfilling his potential. He came to USC as one of their all-time great recruits. But never really played up to it.

But I still think he just getting use to playing DE. He was such a great athlete he played running back in high scool at 6-3 270.

I'll admit I'm a huge USC fan, but that is why I also say I would take anybody but T. Mays, who is the most overrated player in this year's draft. The guy just isn't a good football player. Looks the part, but doesn't play it.

J. Hughes is interesting for his pass rush ability, but I thinkg he will be too much of a liability as an everyday end in a 3-4.

So that's my draft preview, hope Griffen falls to us.

In a dream scenario Berry would be my pick, but if we stay put Griffen should be our man.

Would fit great as a 3-4 end, has the size.

I still don't think this guy is close to fulfilling his potential. He came to USC as one of their all-time great recruits. But never really played up to it.

But I still think he just getting use to playing DE. He was such a great athlete he played running back in high scool at 6-3 270.

I'll admit I'm a huge USC fan, but that is why I also say I would take anybody but T. Mays, who is the most overrated player in this year's draft. The guy just isn't a good football player. Looks the part, but doesn't play it.

J. Hughes is interesting for his pass rush ability, but I thinkg he will be too much of a liability as an everyday end in a 3-4.

So that's my draft preview, hope Griffen falls to us.

We watched a lot of USC games every year ( GF's a HUGE fan) and you are right ,Griffen certainly didn't show his potential. Will he at the next level ? That's the million dollar question but I have my doubts .

so the guy had 11 sacks this year and 9 the year before... what exactly is his potential? 30 sacks a year?

It's just the cool thing to say about prospects nowadays....Griffen this said about him alot so it's bound to get repeated over and over.

He's a USC prospect with ++ measurables at the DE position...He's going to go higher than the two Jets board seem to think.

It's just the cool thing to say about prospects nowadays....Griffen this said about him alot so it's bound to get repeated over and over.

He's a USC prospect with ++ measurables at the DE position...He's going to go higher than the two Jets board seem to think.

I think he'll be gone by the time we draft at #29.

Archived