Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Sorry guys, I got wasted last night and passed out behind the computer. Seriously sorry to keep you waiting on me. And thanks for being patient.

But I laugh at you for actually believing Hess as the Doc. Seriously? If so, he's the worst Doc ever (no offense) and off course he's revealing Doc this late in the game. Did anyone really expect different? I'm not letting him fool us like that...

Vote Hess

Ask yourselves a question, if I was scum, would I really play this way? I'm pretty confident this lynch will tell us all we need to know and the game will be over tomorrow. I'm a veteran at this ****. No way I make that move last night and actually think I'd get away with it if I was scum. Been playing this game wayyyy to long to think I'd pass this off.

You want to give us more detail so we can believe you are the doc?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry guys, I got wasted last night and passed out behind the computer. Seriously sorry to keep you waiting on me. And thanks for being patient.

But I laugh at you for actually believing Hess as the Doc. Seriously? If so, he's the worst Doc ever (no offense) and off course he's revealing Doc this late in the game. Did anyone really expect different? I'm not letting him fool us like that...

Vote Hess

Ask yourselves a question, if I was scum, would I really play this way? I'm pretty confident this lynch will tell us all we need to know and the game will be over tomorrow. I'm a veteran at this ****. No way I make that move last night and actually think I'd get away with it if I was scum. Been playing this game wayyyy to long to think I'd pass this off.

And what does that make you if I'm really doc and Kleck is emperor. You have no chance to save the NK and you loose. Why don't you reveal at this point?

Are you counterclaiming him?

I'm not playing into your hands.

Sorry Jif this just reaks of scum to me.. "trust me, Im the veteran" "If I was scum, do you really think I'd play like that"

I think Hess gave away that he wasn't scum earlier when he had his freak out before knowing that scum could talk to eachother.. and he has been playing way to crazy and uncoached. Besides, if you come up inn. then we can lynch hess tm. But I think its too little too late for you

I'm not asking you to trust me...I know better than that.

Look at the recent NK's...wifom to the tenth degree. CTM, when I'm battling CTM. I28, when I've been battling I28.

And you are buying that Hess didnt know scum could talk to each other...

:bwahaharoll:

Look at the recent NK's...wifom to the tenth degree. CTM, when I'm battling CTM. I28, when I've been battling I28.

Playing into my hands? If you are the doc, EVEN IF WE KILL YOU, you KNOW the town would win :P Because Hess dies tomorrow

This is my second game and I was town in Fat/Happy game....

Goddamnit this is turning into a cluster****..

Listen, Jif is talking like a superscum right now. Im sorry, but he is. Comes out of this from nowhere WAY too prepared. I dont buy it for a second.

Now Kleck won't change his vote, so it is up to me, hess, and AVM to lynch Jif.

This also gets me thinking more and more that Kleck is some type of 3rd party....

Goddamnit this is turning into a cluster****..

Listen, Jif is talking like a superscum right now. Im sorry, but he is. Comes out of this from nowhere WAY too prepared. I dont buy it for a second.

Now Kleck won't change his vote, so it is up to me, hess, and AVM to lynch Jif.

This also gets me thinking more and more that Kleck is some type of 3rd party....

UNVOTE VOTE JiF

For the love of god think who could be the remaning rebel and think how I played the whole game.

Playing into my hands? If you are the doc, EVEN IF WE KILL YOU, you KNOW the town would win :P Because Hess dies tomorrow

Think about this brother. He's playing you guys like a fiddle right now. Doc claim, wifom NK's, I didnt know scum could talk to each other?

I'm sorry no way I'm possibly the last remaining scum and I'm not taking a shot at a power role last night. Me being absent played into their hands...thats my point. I F'd up last night.

I've got a lunch meeting in like 6 flippin minutes I'm already gonna be late for, so I just can't stay.

I'll be back in around an hour or so, I'm sorry guys. All I know is I can trust Brett....Brett, if you trust Hess, I will. It's all I can go off of, because I've written up an explanation why each of the three can logically be the final scum. I'm just hoping I'm not wrong and it's 3-2 right now.

vote: JiF

Think about this brother. He's playing you guys like a fiddle right now. Doc claim, wifom NK's, I didnt know scum could talk to each other?

I'm sorry no way I'm possibly the last remaining scum and I'm not taking a shot at a power role last night. Me being absent played into their hands...thats my point. I F'd up last night.

I hid brett for last night.

I'm a bomb. You lynch me. I take one of you with me. Only I dont have a choice. BG does. I wanted to avoid this because I'm 3rd party...I know I cant win...but I dont want scum to win.

Hence my inactive play, me avoiding reveals...I dont want to get lynched and role the dice.

The Emperor is still out there. Kill me and you give him a chance.

I'm a bomb. You lynch me. I take one of you with me. Only I dont have a choice. BG does. I wanted to avoid this because I'm 3rd party...I know I cant win...but I dont want scum to win.

I dont buy this. This means Kleck or Jif is final scum and vets Hess's innocence SINCE NOBODY ELSE CLAIMED DOC.

I think Jif HAS to be it

AWESOME. Explain AS I'm voting

I've got a lunch meeting in like 6 flippin minutes I'm already gonna be late for, so I just can't stay.

I'll be back in around an hour or so, I'm sorry guys. All I know is I can trust Brett....Brett, if you trust Hess, I will. It's all I can go off of, because I've written up an explanation why each of the three can logically be the final scum. I'm just hoping I'm not wrong and it's 3-2 right now.

vote: JiF

Bad news bears.

Sorry town. I tried to help.

It was coming down to the end. Only a select few members of the Rebellion remained standing. They knew there was still one member of the Galactic Empire amongst them and worst of all, it was the most powerful of them all, the Emperor himself. The question now remained, which of those amongst you were the Emperor? Some suspected Hess, but were not really sure. Others suspected JiF, but with the threat he had made, it was possible that killing him would cause the death of another, and possibly ultimately lead to the victory of the Empire. However, a decision needed to be made quickly, as time was ticking away. Soon enough, it would be too late.

So a decision was made. Three of the men remaining finally came to an agreement, some based on their distrust of JiF, others based on their trust in each other. But in the end, it was JiF who was dragged to the edge. Until the very last moment, JiF warned them of the dangers about what they were trying to do. He warned them that killing him would be their undoing. However, they chose not to listen. JiF was then heaved into the Sarlacc's Pit. As the creature devoured his body whole, the results of their decision became clear...

Archived