Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he really is a bomb that means Kleck had TWO powers which is bs and poor form from the mod.

Im not going to say poor form.. But this is why I am confident in the decision. AVM has to be luke, your innocent since no one else claimed Doc... and I dont think the final scum has two powers... we could be wrong.. we will see

Im not going to say poor form.. But this is why I am confident in the decision. AVM has to be luke, your innocent since no one else claimed Doc... and I dont think the final scum has two powers... we could be wrong.. we will see

If so I'm fine loosing this game with the emp having two powers. I mean seriously...

Nice game guys!

In retrospect, Hess played great as doc - though he was driving me mad reading the thread! :lol:

Props to Brett, too. I'd've followed his plan and off'd Kleck first, too, on the chance that he was either 3rd party or scum, but you guys came thru.

I still think I could use I-28's head for firewood.

awesome job guys... was worried for a minute, but you came through..

great game by first time player brett, had the logic 100% at then end..

When I got the 2 for 1 on you...I thought we had a chance, but I wasnt around to help out Vic.

I sucked for the scum this game. I feel terrible about it.

Though the town played outstanding.

Sweet...Sweet vindication.

:cheers:

You won, but man did you play like a wild man.

YES!!! HELL ****ING YES!!! YES YES YES!!!

Wow!!!! I haven't wanted to win something that badly in awhile!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Good game dude.

Here are the breakdown of the roles:

Town

Luke (Look for Vader) - AVM

Obi-Wan (Martyr) - slats

Yoda (Cop) - brettw4rd

Han (Doc) - HessStation

Leia (Watcher) - Pac2566

Chewbacca (Bomb) - The Crusher

R2D2 (Looking for C3PO) - CTM

C3P0 (Looking for R2D2) - Sharrow

Lando (extra vote) - SMC

Wicket (confirmed townie) - Integrity28

Wedge (one extra vote to lynch) - Klecko73isGod

Admiral Ackbar (It's a trap!) - JVOR

Third Party

Bobba Fett (Serial Killer) - Doggin94it

Scum

Darth Vader (Looking for Luke) - Dan X

Emperor Palpatine (Role Blocker) - JiF

Grand Moff Tarkin (Watcher) - D P R

Stormtrooper (Godfather) - Vicious89x

Any questions about any of this, feel free to ask away. Keep in mind this is just the basic info and there were a lot of restrictions / limitations that played into all of the roles as well.

And no, there was NO FREAKIN' JABBA!!! :P

Great job town!!!

Brett for MVP. You were awesome. You won the game for the town, sticking to your guns on JiF and trying to hold the 2 maniacs (Klecko & Hess) in line.

BTW, JiF did all he could at the end, but the timing killed him.

Hess claimed doc and there was no counter. JiF claimed to be a bomb, but the town had that in Crusher. JiF also couldn't be the doc because he said he was passed out last night. Why is that important?

The night action was done quickly. So a scum teammate could put in the NK, but if JiF was the doc Bleedin would have had to wait for him to put in his action. JiF didn't post at all from 10:15 last night until this morning.

YES!!! HELL ****ING YES!!! YES YES YES!!!

Wow!!!! I haven't wanted to win something that badly in awhile!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

LOL I know... :D

Anyway just want to clear the air for you people who think I'm nuts...I am nuts but most of the game I was just trying to stay in character as Han. It was more fun at least for me that way and I also thought it would help explain things if we got to the point we were at. I've pretty much explained my reasoning for everything else.

Great job town!!!

Brett for MVP. You were awesome. You won the game for the town, sticking to your guns on JiF and trying to hold the 2 maniacs (Klecko & Hess) in line.

BTW, JiF did all he could at the end, but the timing killed him.

Hess claimed doc and there was no counter. JiF claimed to be a bomb, but the town had that in Crusher. JiF also couldn't be the doc because he said he was passed out last night. Why is that important?

The night action was done quickly. So a scum teammate could put in the NK, but if JiF was the doc Bleedin would have had to wait for him to put in his action. JiF didn't post at all from 10:15 last night until this morning.

Yeah, I F'd up.

I kept us in the game with some decicions...but in the end, I'm the reason why we lost. I feel terrible.

When I got the 2 for 1 on you...I thought we had a chance, but I wasnt around to help out Vic.

Did you guys figure out the lover thing? I breadcrumbed it in case i needed to stave off a lynch, but was then pretty worried you guys would see it..

Also, imagine if we lynched crusher and he shot at sharrow, that would've been a diseaster.. lol

Yeah, I F'd up.

I kept us in the game with some decicions...but in the end, I'm the reason why we lost. I feel terrible.

Voting hess sealed your fate.. It confirmed he was doc.. Had to go with AVM or Kleck there..

I got a kick out of the bomb play thought people would get nervous and mvoe to klecko..

Aaaah Hess is my MVP this game for the sole reason that he had me laughing harder than ANYBODY

The whole CTM tirade when we were trying to lynch Dan was hilarious

BTW I didn't even know what was going on at that time (I really was in ATL on business all day) and frankly I didn't care. My sole purpose was to stay alive to keep the cop safe. I figured I'd let the town find the right lynch.

Did you guys figure out the lover thing? I breadcrumbed it in case i needed to stave off a lynch, but was then pretty worried you guys would see it..

Also, imagine if we lynched crusher and he shot at sharrow, that would've been a diseaster.. lol

I mentioned it...nobody really bought it (even me)...but in the end, I knew you were coming after me and knowing that I'd have limited time and you post a **** ton...I'd probably have no chance to defend. So I took a chance and hoped that we'd get a 2 for 1.

Though I thought I'd be able to presuade you to Klecko, I knew with limited time, it would really tough.

It was either you or I28 that night.

Voting hess sealed your fate.. It confirmed he was doc.. Had to go with AVM or Kleck there..

I got a kick out of the bomb play thought people would get nervous and mvoe to klecko..

My fate was sealed.

I was going for who I thought was the most likely to get lynched. Hess had a vote and I thought I could get AVM to come with me. And I might have if I got that bomb post out earlier.

I really dont like being scum. I'm not good at it. Much better scum hunter.

I won as scum once with SMC, but he was doing most of the work when I was just trying to stay innocent looking.

I sucked as the rebirth Zombie.

I sucked a the Cult leader.

And I sucked a the Emperor.

My fate was sealed.

I was going for who I thought was the most likely to get lynched. Hess had a vote and I thought I could get AVM to come with me. And I might have if I got that bomb post out earlier.

Why didn't you guys kill brett last night?

I mentioned it...nobody really bought it (even me)...but in the end, I knew you were coming after me and knowing that I'd have limited time and you post a **** ton...I'd probably have no chance to defend. So I took a chance and hoped that we'd get a 2 for 1.

Though I thought I'd be able to presuade you to Klecko, I knew with limited time, it would really tough.

It was either you or I28 that night.

And i was, I really thought you guys would try and shoot the doc at that point so i tipped my hand a bit too much .. You had to have narrowed down the potential doc to hess and avm, i thought it was hess and hoped you would shoot him which is why i said something about hess being the doc :D

Archived