Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, and there was a method to the madness behind all roles. Some of the more confusing ones I'll explain off the top of my head.

Stormtrooper as Godfather - Aside from the hilarity of it, I thought it made perfect sense. Yoda was sensing the evil / dark side in the scum players. The Stormtrooper on the other hand, was just some dumbass in white armor with bad aim doing his job. He had no personal interest in taking over the galaxy, just collecting a paycheck. :-P

P.S. I was so pissed that JiF submitted every NK action himself. I had plans for how the night scene would be different dependent on who submitted it. Since he submitted them, all NKs were by force lightning. My favorite was going to be if Vic did it, because the scene would've read that there was evidence of an endless number of missed blaster shots before one finally hit the intended target and killed them.

Oh, and as far as Han being the doc: he's a smuggler and thus used his smuggling compartments to hide and thus protect one player each night. :-D While some of them were obvious, I didn't want to make the link between characters and roles that obvious for everyone.

That's awesome!

The back and forth btw you two was one of my favorite parts!

I hope DPR decides to play a couple more here.. I've still got some material I can use on him.

Oh and did you see the video I posted representing your game (about 20 pages back)? I laughed for 15 minutes when watching it.

I did, but it wouldn't run for me. :confused0088:

I'm sure it was complimentary!

Great game BG! Now that the game is over, Shutout brought this to my attention and thought it was hilarious.

Copy/paste from your scum thread? :P

I typed this up. Let me know what you guys think and correct as necessary

I also only have one last nugget that I was thinking about while I was at the gym.

Maybe avm isn't fully lying. If we are to believe bg's balance obsession I think we need to look at another possibility.

What if avm was converted to the dark side by vader? What if it was a scum team of 3 with 1 conversion? We are all assuming there is a godfather but what if it's avm who once was a Jedi would flip town but was turned to the dark side. We have two bulletproofs, a doublevoter, two investigative roles and a person who requires an extra vote. Seems like alot. I think if you factor in the movies you have to consider vader always wanted to turn Luke. Luke wanted to turn vader, not find him to be protected by him. It's very plausible that avm has had this in his back pocket ever since Dan died. He never once went after vader. Is that really a town move?

You have to examine his play.

- he never attacked Dan. Prior to Brett.

- he has remained VERY low key. I have been out here with all of you trying to hunt scum while trying to see who I think is town.

- he was even somewhat flirtatious with Dan.

Dan was the perfect distancing vote for him. If I'm scum I keep this theory in my back pocket and he spurng it on us without even asking the town.

I dunno. I suck at this game and I'm proving it again.

Great game BG! Now that the game is over, Shutout brought this to my attention and thought it was hilarious.

Copy/paste from your scum thread? :P

Yup lol

Hey guys- I am going to be doing a lost themed mafia but I am debating two things. Let me know suggestions especially those who watch and love Lost.

-Lostees vs Others?

-Or more of the jacob vs smokey?

P.S. I was so pissed that JiF submitted every NK action himself. I had plans for how the night scene would be different dependent on who submitted it.

That's how I've done it in the past with a mafia role-blocker. That player has to put in his action anyway, might as well do the kill, too, in case there's a town tracker. Let's the rest of the scum stay home in their beds.

Now that the threads are posted, let me apologize in advance. I did some ranting in both threads yesterday, no offense meant to anyone, things were just getting very frustrating. :-D

Same thing here. Whatever I wrote was basically just trying to get my team up and positive.

Now that the threads are posted, let me apologize in advance. I did some ranting in both threads yesterday, no offense meant to anyone, things were just getting very frustrating. :-D

I've been there before and so has CTM. Unique character games or pms with flavor are annoying as crap in the sense that players naturally want to win so bad they try to circumvent the rules. It isn't with malice intent or anything like that, i know when I started I wanted to prove my innocence really badly and did a similar thing in EY's game. You don't really think about it until you're mafia and they're doing it to you, but people were dropping hints left and right about their character names. The end game became too much about figuring out who is what character than it should've been.

Good game, everyone!!!!! :D

More love for Vicious. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!

Oh and I did know Luke was protected by me, but I wasn't allowed to tell my teammates. I think that partially sapped my energy from me because I felt like I was holding back my team in more ways than one, and I knew I had already been found out. It was hard to stay motivated, haha. So basically I was trying to stop my teammates from NKing anyone who I thought might be Luke, without saying why. I think I was saying some crazy things at one point. Didn't really matter anyway.

Same here.. Hess did a good job of convincing me he was an idiot :D

I've been there before and so has CTM. Unique character games or pms with flavor are annoying as crap in the sense that players naturally want to win so bad they try to circumvent the rules. It isn't with malice intent or anything like that, i know when I started I wanted to prove my innocence really badly and did a similar thing in EY's game. You don't really think about it until you're mafia and they're doing it to you, but people were dropping hints left and right about their character names. The end game became too much about figuring out who is what character than it should've been.

lol.. i've been thinking of a no rules setup, just to avoid..

Good game, everyone!!!!! :D

More love for Vicious. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!

Oh and I did know Luke was protected by me, but I wasn't allowed to tell my teammates. I think that partially sapped my energy from me because I felt like I was holding back my team in more ways than one, and I knew I had already been found out. It was hard to stay motivated, haha. So basically I was trying to stop my teammates from NKing anyone who I thought might be Luke, without saying why. I think I was saying some crazy things at one point. Didn't really matter anyway.

Townie at heart?

Mass reveal probably would have worked btw judging from the roles they were coming up with in their chat. Before Bleedin cracked down on the hints at least. Unless I'm missing something, Vic would have been obvious before you guys forced me and CTM to reveal, he was basically going to come out as R2 or 3PO and Dan would have come out as a sibling/lover, and been burned after no one else did the same considering me and CTM found each other already.

Townie at heart?

You know it. :) But also, DARTH VADER AT HEART.

I loved this, too, Sharrow ...

Lol, I thought Dan was doing that when she said something about not having "manly parts" figured maybe she was playing differently because she had another player's fate tied to her. Turns out she really did just mean she had no balls and dick.

You know it. :) But also, DARTH VADER AT HEART.

I loved this, too, Sharrow ...

Lol, I thought Dan was doing that when she said something about not having "manly parts" figured maybe she was playing differently because she had another player's fate tied to her. Turns out she really did just mean she had no balls and dick.

lol, pardon my french

Mass reveal probably would have worked btw judging from the roles they were coming up with in their chat. Before Bleedin cracked down on the hints at least. Unless I'm missing something, Vic would have been obvious before you guys forced me and CTM to reveal, he was basically going to come out as R2 or 3PO and Dan would have come out as a sibling/lover, and been burned after no one else did the same considering me and CTM found each other already.

The lie dietector thing would've been easily disproven with an outed cop.. The lover/siblings thing would've forced another scum member to claim the same (or dan would've been the only one and instalynch).

Plus we would've had a whole bunch of innocents, pac, brett, hess, i28, me, you, avm (he would've said looking for his father, I assume), the first night the cop was roleblock would've vetted klecko because of not having 2 powers..

LOL, Sharrow and CTM, I just read your PMs. Best part of the game was reading both yours and scums. LOL.

well. a mix of frustration and a penchant for colorful language, if anything was offensive (not anything i didn't say on the board though :D)

i apologize :D

Same here.. Hess did a good job of convincing me he was an idiot :D

Your thread was much meaner than ours, haha! :D I don't know why Bleedin was complaining about us, I thought we were more than polite and reasonable to him (unless there were PMs being sent to him I didn't know about, in which case I take that back). The only person we asked to be modkilled was Crusher.

Your thread was much meaner than ours, haha! :D I don't know why Bleedin was complaining about us, I thought we were more than polite and reasonable to him (unless there were PMs being sent to him I didn't know about, in which case I take that back). The only person we asked to be modkilled was Crusher.

just frustrating watching it from the sidelines, and as i said, we were convinced hess was clueless, which was partially his aim, apparently :D

I won't get into details, but at points in the game there were 3 different times varying scum members contacted me about potential mod-kills. It doesn't really matter though. Like I said though, no offense meant to anyone... it was becoming very frustrating. The LAST thing I wanted to do is get involved in this game AT ALL and then in the last two days I had to do it WAAAYYY too much.

Thank God....I would have never lived it down if I managed to screw this up. I suck at mafia, horribly. My gut instincts are usually REALLY on, but I suck at actual game play so bad it's beyond belief.

This did make me laugh from Dan X

"AVM used to be such a sweet boy, back in the day. Barely able to defend against anything. Where did it all go wrong."

lol

Sorry I nearly blew this for the town, I in all honesty thought I knew what I was doing. Obv don't :P

I won't get into details, but at points in the game there were 3 different times varying scum members contacted me about potential mod-kills. It doesn't really matter though. Like I said though, no offense meant to anyone... it was becoming very frustrating. The LAST thing I wanted to do is get involved in this game AT ALL and then in the last two days I had to do it WAAAYYY too much.

You did a great job BG!!! Kudos on your Mondmanship!!!

Archived