Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I might do it just to fuk with your head, CTM.

But seriously, just pick someone and then lynch me. This isn't exactly rocket science.

smarmy

and im sure you planned to do it anyway, i fully expect that investigation to come back guilty and then to spend the next several hrs debating whether or not we should "really" lynch you instead of the confirmed scum.. which obviously isnt a good idear.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smarmy

and im sure you planned to do it anyway, i fully expect that investigation to come back guilty and then to spend the next several hrs debating whether or not we should "really" lynch you instead of the confirmed scum.. which obviously isnt a good idear.

How about we do this. You go through with my plan and then ...lynch me. I'm not gonna fight it at all. You can post this if i start to.

VOTE: Slats

It's day one. He is defending Doggin as though it is end game.

I just think investigating him nets nothing. It makes no sense to have JVoR investigate him when he being accused of being teammates with JVoR.

I just think investigating him nets nothing. It makes no sense to have JVoR investigate him when he being accused of being teammates with JVoR.

I am not advocating we investigate Doggin. You know what I said, I said lets lynch him.

Then have me investigate Doggin and if he comes back town then proceed to lynch DPR, who i'm fairly certain is scum at this point.

good chance he is scum indeed.. that never has been my problem here..

Then have me investigate Doggin and if he comes back town then proceed to lynch DPR, who i'm fairly certain is scum at this point.

Love how the rules keep changing...

You guys are awesome. Really. :P

I am not advocating we investigate Doggin. You know what I said, I said lets lynch him.

JVoR's offering us a use of this power of his. If we don't use it today, it's highly unlikely he makes it thru the night.

You wanna see what JVoR has to say about DPR and then revisit lynching Doggin? Let's at least take advantage of this while we can.

JVoR's offering us a use of this power of his. If we don't use it today, it's highly unlikely he makes it thru the night.

You wanna see what JVoR has to say about DPR and then revisit lynching Doggin? Let's at least take advantage of this while we can.

I've already agreed to the stupid ****ing plan... why are you guys still harping on this... put it in motion... or are you pretending you didn't notice because Doggin isn't back online yet?

Just know, the stink I have put up has NOT been me advocating that DPR is innocent... it has been me advocating that there is clear cut collaboration between you, JVOR and Doggin in this "plan."

My resistance, as I said earlier, was geared to try to gain more clarity about how you 3 are/maybe working together.

I've already agreed to the stupid ****ing plan... why are you guys still harping on this... put it in motion... or are you pretending you didn't notice because Doggin isn't back online yet?

Just know, the stink I have put up has NOT been me advocating that DPR is innocent... it has been me advocating that there is clear cut collaboration between you, JVOR and Doggin in this "plan."

My resistance, as I said earlier, was geared to try to gain more clarity about how you 3 are/maybe working together.

Okay. I already voted DPR. Your turn.

Wow, are you being intentionally dense?

Yes.

The more I make you turds work, the more material there will be for the town on day two... in case you screw us on day one, then NK me.

Its funny how smart you guys all think you are. Truly.

Okay. I already voted DPR. Your turn.

It doesn't work that way geniuzzz... we've already been through this.

Let me know when he is at L2, and I want to see a vote count from BG before I do anything.

Also...

Unvote Slats

ok, I think you need to offer something here.

Why aren't you willing to be investigated?

Fair enough.

First of all, understand that my opinion means nothing. If everyone votes to investigate me, all they have to do is vote.

Asking me is just a charade, which Doggin knows.

I'm betting that there are a few other things that Doggin knows as well. Whether it be a Double Voter, a Role Switcher (in which case your on the line now too...) or whatever.

I just know that on Day 1, if three players all come together and try to get you to follow their plan, you never, never, never do it.

I'm new here, and maybe you cats do stuff like this all the time. But I've sen Doggin try to pull stuff like this before, and he's never innocent when he does.

Has JVoR ever come up with a plan like this before? You tell me...becuase it looks like an obvious case of communication to me.

And if they are willing to risk being out in the open like that, the payoff must be pretty sweet.

Doggin knows somehting we don't, he's even said as much. it's just that I'm pretty sure he's holding back the part where he and his team win on some obscure condition.

Anyway, I object 100% to this plan, and any other plan that three players push at this hard and work at together like this.

No good will come of it.

Fair enough.

First of all, understand that my opinion means nothing. If everyone votes to investigate me, all they have to do is vote.

Asking me is just a charade, which Doggin knows.

I'm betting that there are a few other things that Doggin knows as well. Whether it be a Double Voter, a Role Switcher (in which case your on the line now too...) or whatever.

I just know that on Day 1, if three players all come together and try to get you to follow their plan, you never, never, never do it.

I'm new here, and maybe you cats do stuff like this all the time. But I've sen Doggin try to pull stuff like this before, and he's never innocent when he does.

Has JVoR ever come up with a plan like this before? You tell me...becuase it looks like an obvious case of communication to me.

And if they are willing to risk being out in the open like that, the payoff must be pretty sweet.

Doggin knows somehting we don't, he's even said as much. it's just that I'm pretty sure he's holding back the part where he and his team win on some obscure condition.

Anyway, I object 100% to this plan, and any other plan that three players push at this hard and work at together like this.

No good will come of it.

The what is he up to angle is bothering me as well. Specifically, that his first reveal was " let me survivie the night and lynch me tomorrow. That wasn't working so then we get this plan, which also results in doggin surviving the day. It really has me wondering if he's got some kind of converison ability or something.

I especially agree with the first part about asking you being a charade for the get go

Vote Count

Crusher (3) - slats, JVoR, Doggin

JVoR (3) - JiF, Crusher, Klecko

Doggin (6) - AVM, Sharrow, Integrity, DPR, SMC, Crusher

AVM (1) - Pac

Dan X (1) - CTM

With 17 players remaining, it takes 9 votes to feed the Sarlacc.

Ya'll remember this post count? About half a game ago?

You see the vote count on Crusher?

You remember when everybody argued and said I was crazy when I pointed out that these three were working together?

Ya'll are all crazy if you do anything that these three suggest.

*I feel like I'm playing in an alternate universe where it's okay for people to obviously be so connected like this...*

Did you seriously just suggest us listening to you tell us Doggin is innocent, take your word for it without lynching you, and then lynch DPR instead? Or did I misread that, hehe.

Wow, are you being intentionally dense? Put two and two together sometime. The lynch DPR was me telling you after my alignment is revealed.

Never mind, I didn't finish reading up to this part. I had just skimmed it catching up.

But yeah. It was vague to me, too.

Archived