Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

note the last sentance above, yesterday it was likely scum had a watcher tracker when it suited him, and today, it's unlikely, cause uh:

So we ignore the rest of the internet, including the one site that is used as the mafia bible?

For future ref, most times those are balancing roles given to the town to offset a powerful mafia.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, DPR is claiming a Watcher/Tracker combo. He targeted CTM (watched/tracked...whatever you prefer) -- who in turn targeted someone else. CTM has requested we don't press him too much, and I think, for now, that's the best move. I agree I wouldn't have stated who I targeted here, as town. Just because you target someone and then die and flip town, doesn't make that individual (CTM in this case) scum. Just my two cents.

Big problem right now is that aside from him, I dont know where to go. Naturally, I'm going to suggest the low post count players. It's what I do.

I don't see how we can NOT go DPR though. His role won't be particularly useful to the town, IF he is being honest. If not, we get one more bad guy. My question to you guys -- is there anyone we gain more info from his lynch than DPR (even assuming innocence)?

Ok, my worry is, we can all agree DPR is this Watcher/Tracker role, right. So everynight he could be doing this....tracking and spilling beans. The fact that we don't know whose side he is on, if any, I don't think him hanging around is good for the town.

I will vote him but want to make sure I'm making sense before I do so. Any thoughts to what I'm saying above?

Ok, my worry is, we can all agree DPR is this Watcher/Tracker role, right. So everynight he could be doing this....tracking and spilling beans. The fact that we don't know whose side he is on, if any, I don't think him hanging around is good for the town.

I will vote him but want to make sure I'm making sense before I do so. Any thoughts to what I'm saying above?

It makes perfect sense. Someone already said it- it basically serves no purpose outside of outing our power roles.

Well where would you go next? I like your idea of Han & Chewie, and at least from my standpoint works both of them into the storyline in a realistic fashion. I just don't know what other better targets there are.

I've got a handful of people I find highly suspicious.

Dan X = "Oh hi. I just logged in to tell you I'm leaving now."

Jif = posted more last night after we lynched Doggin, than he had all game.

Kleckturd = obsessed with how much Jason Taylor resembles Xerxes.

For starters...

But for the record, I don't believe DPR... and even if DPR is town, at this point we lynch him to uncover how much we should trust CTM. Frankly, I am inclined to go with my gut again today... and as you can see by the quotes that CTM is digging up, only 1 of the 2 of them seems concerned about doing what is good for the town... and from what I can tell, its not DPR.

It makes perfect sense. Someone already said it- it basically serves no purpose outside of outing our power roles.

Yeah ok.

VOTE: DPR

The only I don't like about this is we still not killing any Scum but it does not help the town having a watcher around especially as sketchy as DPR. I think if he was around to help town he would have made that more clear.

And one other question (sorry if obvious). We now know CTM was targeting (doing something) at night and although we don't know what, it means he is some kind of power role, right?

Yes. CTM has essentially confirmed this, and asked that we not press any further.

And one other question (sorry if obvious). We now know CTM was targeting (doing something) at night and although we don't know what, it means he is some kind of power role, right?

Yes.

But I am not putting too much stock in the word choice "targeting" until we know DPR's alignment. He could have easily chosen that word because it insinuates night kill... versus "protecting" or "visiting" or whatever...

So, like I said, until I know DPR's alignment... I am not biting on his outing of CTM.

CTM's been 90% pro-town so far, taken at face value at least.

Yes.

But I am not putting too much stock in the word choice "targeting" until we know DPR's alignment. He could have easily chosen that word because it insinuates night kill... versus "protecting" or "visiting" or whatever...

So, like I said, until I know DPR's alignment... I am not biting on his outing of CTM.

CTM's been 90% pro-town so far, taken at face value at least.

Agree with this. Hence my vote for DPR.

Today's decision-making went just a little bit quicker. He may have lived to see another day, but that didn't last long, as this time DPR was the Sarlacc's next meal. Dragged to the edge and heaved over, not another word would be heard as DPR was quickly pulled in and devoured by the mighty Sarlacc. As it turns out, the Rebellion was left quite proud of themselves once again.

1251225957-grand_moff_tarkin.jpg

Grand Moff Tarkin (Imperial Watcher), has been killed.

Night two has begun. All night actions are due by 5:00 PM EST Friday.

Today's decision-making went just a little bit quicker. He may have lived to see another day, but that didn't last long, as this time DPR was the Sarlacc's next meal. Dragged to the edge and heaved over, not another word would be heard as DPR was quickly pulled in and devoured by the mighty Sarlacc. As it turns out, the Rebellion was left quite proud of themselves once again.

bwhahahahahahahahahah

Ok, so if there is a doctor out there that isn't named CTM, they could consider protecting me..

WOW. Great job CTM. I was worried this would end up getting CTM killed.

FINAL Vote Count

JVoR (5) - JiF, Klecko, JVOR, Dan X

Doggin (9) - Sharrow, DPR, brettw4rd, CTM, Vicious, SMC, AVM, slats, Hess

AVM (1) - Pac

DPR (1) - Doggin

FINAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (8) - Integrity, Vicious, SMC, JVOR, brett, CTM, Hess

Vicious (1) - Klecko

Let's see who our double-voter is...

Not:

Sharrow, DPR, brettw4rd, CTM, Vicious, SMC, AVM, slats, Hess (these are all the people that voted for Doggin yesterday), Klecko (his vote is on Vicious today, can't be him), Integrity28 (I voted to put Doggin at L1 yesterday, if I were a double voter it would have lynched him before we got our report from JVOR).

People who have voted for DPR today, and are not in the clear are in RED:

Integrity, Vicious, SMC, JVOR, brett, CTM, Hess

That's our double-voter... JVOR.

Not:

Sharrow, DPR, brettw4rd, CTM, Vicious, SMC, AVM, slats, Hess (these are all the people that voted for Doggin yesterday), Klecko (his vote is on Vicious today, can't be him), Integrity28 (I voted to put Doggin at L1 yesterday, if I were a double voter it would have lynched him before we got our report from JVOR).

Wait... I thought he was roleless. So he's full of **** then???

OOOOO RLLLLLY!!!!!

That's good for the town

For instance, the "Mayor" or "Sheriff" can be elected each morning, and gain two lynching votes

Yeah, WTF? AVM please explain how this is bad for the town?

I thought it was going to be an Imperial with a double vote. I suppose I'll now jump to the top of the suspect lists because of that :P

Gotta be JVOR.. (integrity di the l-1 vote of doggin)

The other option is a silent voter (they vote but don't appear on list)

FINAL Vote Count

JVoR (5) - JiF, Klecko, JVOR, Dan X

Doggin (9) - Sharrow, DPR, brettw4rd, CTM, Vicious, SMC, AVM, slats, Hess

AVM (1) - Pac

DPR (1) - Doggin

FINAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (8) - Integrity, Vicious, SMC, JVOR, brett, CTM, Hess

Vicious (1) - Klecko

Wait... I thought he was roleless. So he's full of **** then???

I don't know... but the results of the lists don't lie. Unless I totally missed someone's name, JVOR is the only person it could have been that counted double... unless one of us gained double voter power after day 2 started.

Not:

actually didn't jvor put a vote on doggin in the l-1 scenario too??

Could be a silent voter ..

Archived