Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I don't think its an absolute thing.

We can lynch CTM and risk lynching a power role or scum.

Or we can lynch SMC and risk lynching an "unclaimed" townie or scum.

There is less risk in going after the townie.

If SMC flips scum, then CTM I think is cleared.

If SMC flips town, then we have to consider going after CTM.

There is no absolute, but its the least risk of the 2.

I agree with this line of thinking. He's at L-2, though. Should I hold off in case of the double vote?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with this line of thinking. He's at L-2, though. Should I hold off in case of the double vote?

Ok. Little behind. Nevermind.

Seems genuine and makes 100% sense to me. SMC disliked DPR as much as anyone has disliked another in this game :P

I don't either, but I'm willing to take a chance.

I have 5 votes now. In other words, I'm at L-2.

CTM said he would reveal what he is at L-2, and so will I.

I'm an important member of the rebellion who has a specific power. I can double vote at my discretion. It's not automatic.

It was me who double voted DPR. I thought he was scum, and a prick, so I was willing to screw him over.

I saw CTM waffling and I got nervous that DPR wouldn't get lynched. As the day went on I was more convinced DPR was scum so I double voted.

That's why I had the "Yes!!" reaction because it was bullseye. I took a hell of a shot and hit target in using the double vote.

This reveal doesn't help clarify anything.

Anyone could claim the double voter ability, that gets used at their own discretion (so we can't even look at day one to verify), especially with the way we all speculated starry-eyed about slats being the invisible voter... there is no way to verify this.

Unfortunately, UNVOTE SMC

It was me who double voted DPR. I thought he was scum, and a prick, so I was willing to screw him over.

I guess that means the skull and cross-bones tattoo is out of the question?

This reveal doesn't help clarify anything.

Anyone could claim the double voter ability, that gets used at their own discretion (so we can't even look at day one to verify), especially with the way we all speculated starry-eyed about slats being the invisible voter... there is no way to verify this.

Unfortunately, UNVOTE SMC

You can, actually.

Remember, I voted for both Doggin & DPR. Doggin went the full vote.

You noted that JVoR was the only one who voted DPR and not Doggin and speculated he was the double vote. There's also the speculation it was slats.

Those 2 options for the double vote doesn't seem reasonable now.

Guys- Here's a theory because while I believe SMC's reveal, I don't think it's a town role.

I think he's Jabba the Hutt. If I recall JVoR's game, Lex Luthor was the double voter, he was able to do this by "buying" other people's vote. I think that is a PERFECT fit for Jabba. He is basically the godfather of the star wars underworld, and we already know that Bobba Fett existed in this game. Jabba has to exist and he IS MOST DEFINITELY not pro-town or pro-empire. Jabba really didn't have any cool powers or anything outside of being in power of shady people and buying peoples lives basically. I think it works perfectly into this game and set-up for the role. I also believe he has a win condition.

Capture Solo. Once he captures him and freezes him he's fulfilled his role and wins.

Let me know your thoughts guys.

So.. Where do we go from here?

Looking for another bandwagon?

Vote: Brett4

CTM vs. SMC isn't going anywhere... and there is obviously some low-lying scum out there that we need to be looking for.

I'm starting with the new guy who was all gung-ho at first, but has suddenly reduced his participation to bandwagon voting as the game has gone on.

Do you think Klecko is scum? Or are you just sick of attitude re: the game

Here's the thing, brett. He's either scum or a useless townie. And I don't mean roleless. He hasn't helped the town for a second this game, and it's beyond pissed me off. He as much as admitted he wasn't interested in the game and wanted to post elsewhere. Still, never found time to post a single helpful post.

You guys want to get to the night and see what happens with CTM? Klecko is the best bet to go with right now. If he's town, we lose nothing if he's lynched. If he's scum we get a nice surprise.

CTM vs. SMC isn't going anywhere... and there is obviously some low-lying scum out there that we need to be looking for.

I'm starting with the new guy who was all gung-ho at first, but has suddenly reduced his participation to bandwagon voting as the game has gone on.

I was gung-ho for a day, unfortunately I stay pretty busy during the week, (not that other people don't, but I dont have computer access when I am busy)

As far as bandwagon voting goes: Hardly, I was in it with Doggin for a long time, and voted DPR pretty quickly too.

Just to add above ^^^ I can vote and then later tell Bleedin that I want my vote to count as 2.

So you have an odd role, but I have to be the doctor, cop or scum..

interesting that someone who has a new role would think such a way...

And I am still wondering how many ways you are going to mess up my name this game

Guys- Here's a theory because while I believe SMC's reveal, I don't think it's a town role.

I think he's Jabba the Hutt. If I recall JVoR's game, Lex Luthor was the double voter, he was able to do this by "buying" other people's vote. I think that is a PERFECT fit for Jabba. He is basically the godfather of the star wars underworld, and we already know that Bobba Fett existed in this game. Jabba has to exist and he IS MOST DEFINITELY not pro-town or pro-empire. Jabba really didn't have any cool powers or anything outside of being in power of shady people and buying peoples lives basically. I think it works perfectly into this game and set-up for the role. I also believe he has a win condition.

Capture Solo. Once he captures him and freezes him he's fulfilled his role and wins.

Hmm. Certainly possible -- anyone else a double voter could possibly be?

I don't understand why SMC feigned that he would go along with I28's plan of lynch CTM and then lynch DPR.. He kind of did the reverse DPR (who refused to go along with Jvor's plan)

I don't think I'm unvoting just yet..

Interesting theory (not accurate, but interesting).

Assuming the win condition of capturing Solo, wouldn't Boba have the same condition? If such, Jabba & Boba had to be teammates. But Doggin was revealed to be a SK. We can imagine that there would be a SK team, but that's hard to work out logistically.

It would have to be a rival team. But if Jabba wasn't working with Boba, who would be be working with?

And, yes, CTM as Lex Luther was a double vote user and he used that to kill me as Superman.

I don't understand why SMC feigned that he would go along with I28's plan of lynch CTM and then lynch DPR.. He kind of did the reverse DPR (who refused to go along with Jvor's plan)

screwed up the acronyms,,, in a meeting.. the point is the same:

I don't understand why SMC feigned that he would go along with I28's plan of lynch *SMC* and then lynch *CTM*.. He kind of did the reverse DPR (who refused to go along with Jvor's plan)

Of course you're not.

At least my power actually helped the Rebellion.

What have you done for us?

I never had a plan of "lynch CTM and then lynch DPR" what are you talking about?

Please explain this whole post, cause I don't follow your insinuations at all.

Of course you're not.

At least my power actually helped the Rebellion.

What have you done for us?

answer the question.. Earleir you said you'd follow i28's plan of lynching you, then me.. Now you have revealed theoretically to avoid lynch.

Why?

I encourage everyone to look at Kleckos 50 posts. Especially recently his posts are a lot of one liners, not providing anything and either agreeing with someones post or a sarcastic shot back at someone.

Interesting theory (not accurate, but interesting).

Assuming the win condition of capturing Solo, wouldn't Boba have the same condition? If such, Jabba & Boba had to be teammates. But Doggin was revealed to be a SK. We can imagine that there would be a SK team, but that's hard to work out logistically.

It would have to be a rival team. But if Jabba wasn't working with Boba, who would be be working with?

And, yes, CTM as Lex Luther was a double vote user and he used that to kill me as Superman.

Because I think you're the survivor.

answer the question.. Earleir you said you'd follow i28's plan of lynching you, then me.. Now you have revealed theoretically to avoid lynch.

Why?

That's a good question, as it's how I read that "I'm fine with this" post.

I don't mind voting for Br3tt or Klecko, or Dan, tbh. I'm just kind of wondering how this game is going to play out. I mean, if everyone has a role, isn't the same thing going to happen over and over again? Pressure, reveal, switch to a different player, reveal, switch to a different player, etc.? How do we come to a conclusion?

Archived