Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Hmm, I thought we had 30 something dudes with kids and nagging wives, a couple pot-head college kids and a hot chick who likes cool stuff like Star Wars. None of these things are a recipe for a Fiday Night social life. Where is everyone?

Hey...I'm no pot-head, sir. I'm just a loser with no social life :P

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to wrap my head around the NK choices. Granted, slats might not have been the choice but sacrificed himself instead, but jvor is an odd pick, in my opinion.

Unless scum are paranoid out of their minds about multiple protective roles among townies, jvor seems like a silly choice.

I'm wondering if scum might have been trying to set up crusher. But there has been no push to lynch him, so I don't know if that makes sense.

Even if we're to argue that scum were trying to set up ctm by leaving him alive, there are a lot of other players to choose from to kill. Why jvor?

Kleck- Probably the worst town player of all time if town. Brings ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the table. Can we please have a sub game thread so he can just constantly talk about himself with zero input to anything.

I get this argument, but klecko is not known for being methodical and reading carefully to draw up cases or anything like that. That's why I say he seems harmless for now. I could be wrong, of course, because other people know him better than I do.

I get this argument, but klecko is not known for being methodical and reading carefully to draw up cases or anything like that. That's why I say he seems harmless for now. I could be wrong, of course, because other people know him better than I do.

Good point I guess but his play sucks the big one.

Also, scum know this and could just be telling him to take a hike and when you post just act like yourself BUT don't actually talk about the game.

Also, scum know this and could just be telling him to take a hike and when you post just act like yourself BUT don't actually talk about the game.

This is actually a very good point. It could explain a lot.

Lol.. why not just call him a big dumb stinky humanzee and be done with it

Lol.. why not just call him a big dumb stinky humanzee and be done with it

Hehe I don't think he's dumb, he just takes a different approach to the game. Not as seriously as the rest of us, which might actually be a healthier thing. :P

Kind of too distracted with draft and stuff to say anything meaningful (do i anyways? :P).. but was just wondering if there is a deadline for today?

It likely won't be til after the weekend. Never have deadlines over the weekend

Just read through day 1 again, what a f'ing pain. Anyway, he's not going to like this when he gets back, but I'm going to

vote:Crusher

I think he's the Emperor and a godfather and it's one of the reasons he was begging for JVOR to investigate him on day 1. The other reason would be to avoid an investigation on DPR.

Basically, he seemed to have the same agendas as DPR on day 1.

1. Doggin made his scummy doc comment and a few people jumped on it, then DPR came in to counterpoint that, thereby seeming not scummy. Then Crusher helped point out this contrast, in case anyone missed it.

2. During the Crusher/Slats/JVOR squabble, DPR made sure to come in with post #302 and defend Crusher while casting doubt on Slats.

3. When he joined the resurrected Doggin train, he furthered DPR's idea that Doggin was setting up a tracker/watcher on the doc when he joined the train. #631

4. Reading back, DPR wasn't really taking many chances until he jumped the shark, imo, with his JVOR/Slats/Doggin team idea that Crusher's train was a "concentrated push". At this point Doggin's train was already gaining momentum, and he was probably on his way to getting lynched. So why would DPR stick his neck out there with such a bad idea? The only person I can see it benefitting at the time was Crusher. #657

5. JVOR drops his role on everybody, and DPR seems to go into panic mode, Crusher starts begging for an investigation. If DPR is investigated here, they don't get any value from his lynch.

Just read through day 1 again, what a f'ing pain. Anyway, he's not going to like this when he gets back, but I'm going to

I think he's the Emperor and a godfather and it's one of the reasons he was begging for JVOR to investigate him on day 1. The other reason would be to avoid an investigation on DPR.

1. Doggin made his scummy doc comment and a few people jumped on it, then DPR came in to counterpoint that, thereby seeming not scummy. Then Crusher helped point out this contrast, in case anyone missed it.

2. During the Crusher/Slats/JVOR squabble, DPR made sure to come in with post #302 and defend Crusher while casting doubt on Slats.

3. When he joined the resurrected Doggin train, he furthered DPR's idea that Doggin was setting up a tracker/watcher on the doc when he joined the train. #631

4. Reading back, DPR wasn't really taking many chances until he jumped the shark, imo, with his JVOR/Slats/Doggin team idea that Crusher's train was a "concentrated push". At this point Doggin's train was already gaining momentum, and he was probably on his way to getting lynched. So why would DPR stick his neck out there with such a bad idea? The only person I can see it benefitting at the time was Crusher. #657

5. JVOR drops his role on everybody, and DPR seems to go into panic mode, Crusher starts begging for an investigation. If DPR is investigated here, they don't get any value from his lynch.

Nice work. I called it earlier in the thread, those ****ers were just going round and round, betting that people wouldn't do the re-read.

There is definitely a reason Crusher has been posting the way he has.

This is better than pursuing the SMC or CTM split decision.

I'll support this case.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I'm going out to dinner because I've been on the computer for like 12 straight hours.

Nice work. I called it earlier in the thread, those ****ers were just going round and round, betting that people wouldn't do the re-read.

There is definitely a reason Crusher has been posting the way he has.

This is better than pursuing the SMC or CTM split decision.

I'll support this case.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I'm going out to dinner because I've been on the computer for like 12 straight hours.

I'm with this too. His play has been erratic. Also, I really don't know where else to go from CTM and SMC.

VOTE Crusher

Sharrow's case on Crusher makes a lot of sense to me. It would help explain the jvor NK as well, like I said. (Unless it's all been crafted to frame him, which I think we shouldn't forget is a possibility.)

Overall though, in looking back at some of the posts, I see Sharrow's logic. I am comfortable unvoting and voting: Crusher.

Nice work. I took a town read from his begging to be investigated (usually the numbers say betting on GF is bad idea), but when considering it was done when a lot of people we're pushing on DPR it starts to make a hack of a lot of sense.

Nice job, i'll put him at L-2

vote Crusher

Sharrow scares me because he is obviously very smart and that is a really compelling case. Im going to reread this all and post in the morning if I agree with a vote on Crush or not. Have a great friday night!

If crusher is scum, so are you,, I'm not surprised you are trying to slow this down..

You should be tomorrows lynch if we're right here..

In traffic on daughters boyfriends I phone. ****ing Caps.

I would just like to start by adding. I ****ing love beer at a hockey game. So cold so good so boutiful.

I will defend when I get home.

Just in case I get lynched quickly. Got a question for I28. Other than me who do you think is scum? Really important to the rebellion. you answer this question carefully. I cannot express that enough.

In traffic on daughters boyfriends I phone. ****ing Caps.

I would just like to start by adding. I ****ing love beer at a hockey game. So cold so good so boutiful.

I will defend when I get home.

Just in case I get lynched quickly. Got a question for I28. Other than me who do you think is scum? Really important to the rebellion. you answer this question carefully. I cannot express that enough.

and like clockwork, tubby fluffybutt shows up to play defense.. lol

Good call CTM. Not like the game ended and Im in traffic.

I love beer CTM. I love makers mark. But beer makes my belly feel so good and useful. I love yout oo

actually with smc around, i'm going to unvote you.. but i plan on revoting unless you've got something really good for us

actually with smc around, i'm going to unvote you.. but i plan on revoting unless you've got something really good for us

How about I let you sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas?

Serious. Your my fvorite here. Boopsie is my mancrush., But you make interwebbing fun for me.

You cann lynch me but I need I28 to help me first.

I'd also like to hear what Pac and JiF has to stay before we lynch anyone else.

jif will chastise everyone, say something ghey about crusher and then flitter away

pac will insult everyone, say he knew it all along and then go back to homoSwingers Convention to catch after Friday night orgy

DPR I see you lurking you doirty little stinky pirate. I make you walk the plank if i had a pooll full of beer, then I would do a huge belly flop.

Pleaae dot get mad and not plya here again., Smc didnt mena to be mean,. He just get cranky cause his Hentai tattoss where off sometime.

jif will chastise everyone, say something ghey about crusher and then flitter away

pac will insult everyone, say he knew it all along and then go back to homoSwingers Convention to catch after Friday night orgy

Jif is abeutiful man.

Pac's lady friend wont stop calling me.

Archived