Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

1, it wasn't just me doing that.. and 2, it obviously did help cause without it, we'd have lynched JVOR to confirm and had doggin running around as near confirmed innocent SK..

Think of how it would play out

day 1 - JVOR dies

night 1 - Slats dies (and whoever doggin kills, most likely town)

day 2 - DPR

night 2 - Scum NK and SK NK..

We'd be in a much worse positon now, all things being equal..

When I take credit = bad monkey!

When you and Sharrow (who did next to nothing) take credit equal = mafia genioozzz

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. Lots of activity going on. Seems like the idea of competing trains went out the window. So for now I will

Unvote

Funny how that happened, btw. I thought we had a plan for today too, but out the window it went when somebody lost their patience.

Didn't you prove last game that lying wasn't enough? You lied your ass off to stay alive as townie.

The mass reveal puts the townies in a shooting gallery for the scum.

The town could argue about who was lying but the scum would know whose who and NK accordingly.

No, cause a mass reveal mandates no lying from townies, cause later re-reveals will be treated hostilly..

Essentially what will happen is the doc would 50/50 on cop, and the scum will be forced to choose between a sure kill on a role like doubledinglebrry 2voter or taking a coin flip's chance at the cop/doc..

What we'll have here very soon is a revealed cop and or doctor, and not know if there's a counterclaimaint out there + a very narrow window for them to cop hunt in at night. And this plan only makes even more sense tomorrow, but

When I take credit = bad monkey!

When you and Sharrow (who did next to nothing) take credit equal = mafia genioozzz

I think it's perfectly fair for me and him to take credit for busting the **** out of DPR's role. Point to anybody that did as much. And if Crusher is scum, then it can't even be argued. If he's innocent, then you can take full credit for forcing our hand.

Dude.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

When I advocated lynching Sharrow, your newly professed partner... YOU told me that lynching Crusher was a better idea and gave me the reason that IF we lynched Crusher and he was town, at least he would take out Sharrow with him, and that was okay because Sharrow was a player you also had a scum read on.

I highly doubt i said that.. the only time we've cast any suspicion on each other was the start of Night phase 2 when sharrow questioned me so lunkheads like SMC would run with it an lessen the chances of us being NK'd..

This is the advantage of teamwork, btw..

No, cause a mass reveal mandates no lying from townies, cause later re-reveals will be treated hostilly..

Essentially what will happen is the doc would 50/50 on cop, and the scum will be forced to choose between a sure kill on a role like doubledinglebrry 2voter or taking a coin flip's chance at the cop/doc..

What we'll have here very soon is a revealed cop and or doctor, and not know if there's a counterclaimaint out there + a very narrow window for them to cop hunt in at night. And this plan only makes even more sense tomorrow, but

Let it go. You're trying to sell dog sh-t in a candy wrapper.

The cop and doc remain hidden saves them considering the town has such a significant statistical advantage now.

Again, I would think your plan is scummy, but even as townie you come up with braindead ideas.

Let's move on.

fwiw.. i think the mass claim talk should die down completely, SoMentallyChallanged has deemed it a bad idea and it's just noise at this point..

we can debate it more after the game when everyone's motives are out in the open..

Since you're already half revealed...sort of as we still don't know your power I still think lynching you gives us the most answers:

If you're scum, pretty much game over...Sharrow and I think Vic are next.

If you're innocent, Crusher, brett and SMC could be targeted as high scum FOS.

As you say we shouldn't vote Crusher on the whim he's idiot town who picked Sharrow in a drunkin slur.

I think voting SMC could work as it seems you two haven't been on the same plain all game however could be a possible gambit, but not likely.

Kleck I don't know what that shows.

I'm willing to: Vote brett

...to see where that goes. You've been stating high FOS on him for a while now so, if we are to believe you, let's see where it goes.

Since you're already half revealed...sort of as we still don't know your power I still think lynching you gives us the most answers:

As you say we shouldn't vote Crusher on the whim he's idiot town who picked Sharrow in a drunkin slur.

I think voting SMC could work as it seems you two haven't been on the same plain all game however could be a possible gambit, but not likely.

...to see where that goes. You've been stating high FOS on him for a while now so, if we are to believe you, let's see where it goes.

Cop should probably investigate one of us (or maybe already has), thereby confirming 2..

In any event, my issue with crusher is that we just need to be extra careful with voting there, I know 100% for a fact sharrow is innocent, so even if we are right, we'd be swapping 1 for 1, which isn't a terrible deal, but if wrong, we just lycnhed 2 townies..

You REALLY REALLY need to stop correlating names together. If mafia were as simple as "Well if you're innocent, this person is innocent and this person is scum." then we'd ALL be experts in this game.

It's very possible that scum has us fighting one another. They WANT this frame of thinking. It makes it much much easier for them to operate. You have Sharrow and I pegged for scum because you have some tunnel vision for CTM.

You REALLY REALLY need to stop correlating names together. If mafia were as simple as "Well if you're innocent, this person is innocent and this person is scum." then we'd ALL be experts in this game.

It's very possible that scum has us fighting one another. They WANT this frame of thinking. It makes it much much easier for them to operate. You have Sharrow and I pegged for scum because you have some tunnel vision for CTM.

If these guys are town, they don't need any scum help to be screwing up, lol.

Hmm. I'm still against mass revealing for now. I would be willing to call CTM's bluff on this one because it seems like a fairly risky move for scum to make. If Crusher is innocent, the two of them look terrible. Crusher already said he would shoot Sharrow, so they would have to be feeling pretty confident about his scumminess to go that route.

I'd like to see how Crusher reacts to CTM's reveal first, but since I probably won't be around much, I'll put my vote on Crusher before I go if he hasn't come back.

Another option would be to lynch CTM or Sharrow to verify the other one, and deal with Crusher tomorrow if CTM/Sharrow flips innocent.

Ok I forgot about that. But you're wrong. Luke and Yoda make the most sense.

OH WOOOULD IT?

Hmm... lets see... what two characters in the trilogy can talk to each other telepathically?

Heres a hint: Theyre brother and sister.

FWIW: I stand by my vote on Crusher. We can either sit around pushing these trains until we are forced into a mass role reveal (yuck).. or we go with a player that already has an iffy alibi (no idea if thats spelled right) on what he is about.

My vote is lynch Crusher, see what info it gives us and who is standing tomorrow, then we can revisit some FOS all of you have (me, Kleck, etc).. but theres no need to do this whole circle of L-2, Reveal, L-2, Reveal, L-2, Reveal... lets make a move with what we have already.

Cop should probably investigate one of us (or maybe already has), thereby confirming 2..

In any event, my issue with crusher is that we just need to be extra careful with voting there, I know 100% for a fact sharrow is innocent, so even if we are right, we'd be swapping 1 for 1, which isn't a terrible deal, but if wrong, we just lycnhed 2 townies..

So the determining factor is, how stupid is Crusher?

If I'm town and bulletproof at night with an option to take someone with me when lynched, I certainly wait until I'm lynched to make sure I pick the right scum. However one thing to note is that we don't know if his pick of Sharrow is set in stone. Meh, I don't know if this game ever ends.

Can we ask for Mod help if said person with Crushers ability can change his pick of who he takes with him? Or is Sharrow now linked with Crusher until end game?

If I'm town and bulletproof at night with an option to take someone with me when lynched, I certainly wait until I'm lynched to make sure I pick the right scum. However one thing to note is that we don't know if his pick of Sharrow is set in stone. Meh, I don't know if this game ever ends.

Can we ask for Mod help if said person with Crushers ability can change his pick of who he takes with him? Or is Sharrow now linked with Crusher until end game?

That is what i'm waiting for as well..

Correction...i have you pegged as scum IF CTM is scum.

I am pretty sure Bleedin said he could change it in the morning since he was shmammered. Whether he did or not is not known, and probably wont be.

And this is if said power even exists.

Bleedin' can't confirm anyone's role reveal. Plus, Crusher already said he can choose one person per day phase but can't change once he's picked.

That's the only reason I'm saying it might be a better idea to keep him for tomorrow and discuss who he should shoot in case he's telling the truth - if CTM/Sharrow flips town today. On the other hand, if Crusher is scum, things look pretty good for CTM and Sharrow, unless this is all one enormous gambit by the scum team.

Correction...i have you pegged as scum IF CTM is scum.

Think of this logically.

If you follow the game mechanics there should probably be roughly 3 scum left. So IF CTM is scum, do you REALLLLLLY think 2 of his scummates would attach themselves to him so easily?

OH WOOOULD IT?

Hmm... lets see... what two characters in the trilogy can talk to each other telepathically?

Heres a hint: Theyre brother and sister.

FWIW: I stand by my vote on Crusher. We can either sit around pushing these trains until we are forced into a mass role reveal (yuck).. or we go with a player that already has an iffy alibi (no idea if thats spelled right) on what he is about.

My vote is lynch Crusher, see what info it gives us and who is standing tomorrow, then we can revisit some FOS all of you have (me, Kleck, etc).. but theres no need to do this whole circle of L-2, Reveal, L-2, Reveal, L-2, Reveal... lets make a move with what we have already.

Money shot from Brett!!! If right I can't wait to find out which one is the Princess. :D

Seems reasonable, and fact of the matter is there can't be two more 3rd party teammates, and 2 remaining scum wouldn't out themselves at once.

However, 2 more times Klecko has come in here and posted something that sticks out. First, did you really come in here and complain about people posting sparingly over the weekend? For the last time, you and CTM both can get off me -- games are frozen over the weekend, and while plenty of other people may have contributed I did not. Big difference from you not being interested in the game, so try and not compare me to you. 2ndly, Obi Wan? How many times have I read one of you top notch players say "if X person doesn't know a major piece of game information, it's probably because they don't have to be reading." And you'd use that to lead a lynch.

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't care if he's town at this point, I'm just sick and tired of Klecko in this game.

Crusher is not stupid at all. He's a very savy player. He is also known to invent roles or other situations to get pressure off of him. Never underestimate how devious Crusher can be.

Also, Vic makes a good point about correllation. We can't assume that since 2 players go at each other, if one is scum the other must be innocent. They could both be innocent or both be scum.

So just because CancerousTeamMember and I go at it doesn't necessarily reveal our alignments.

I've said I was town and although you shouldn't take my word for it, my actions speak louder than words.

I helped lynch 3rd party Doggin and was instrumental in lynching Scum DPR with my double vote. DPR would have had a chance to wiggle out of pressure if it wasn't for me.

I am pretty sure Bleedin said he could change it in the morning since he was shmammered. Whether he did or not is not known, and probably wont be.

And this is if said power even exists.

I really think it does.

I think peter petrelli is the only 100% BS role claim that ever worked, most times scum make a safe claim based in truth, like DPR was watcher, or Jvor as watcher/pac as doc last game.

I also think it's a evil ability and that he's likely vadar or the emperor, but it's hard enough to lynch a power role as it is, lynching one that also promises more townie deaths is much more difficult

Think of this logically.

If you follow the game mechanics there should probably be roughly 3 scum left. So IF CTM is scum, do you REALLLLLLY think 2 of his scummates would attach themselves to him so easily?

Yes. I think it's possible. Now tell me I'm a retard, that's cool. And I don't it's automatic but shouldn't be forgotten. I'm willing to move off of that concept but just stated my opinion. At least I'm trying here. I can't wait for another Vintage, I'm so confused, post from yourself. ;)

Yes. I think it's possible. Now tell me I'm a retard, that's cool. And I don't it's automatic but shouldn't be forgotten. I'm willing to move off of that concept but just stated my opinion. At least I'm trying here. I can't wait for another Vintage, I'm so confused, post from yourself. ;)

I dont' step into the realm of insulting others intelligence. If that's what you want to feel, please, feel free to.

I may be confused about everything that's going on, but at least I don't act like a self-assured know it all. The only people that know it all here are scum. The one thing I do know is that I'm a townie, and have tried helping in choosing the right targets.

I really think it does.

I think peter petrelli is the only 100% BS role claim that ever worked, most times scum make a safe claim based in truth, like DPR was watcher, or Jvor as watcher/pac as doc last game.

I also think it's a evil ability and that he's likely vadar or the emperor, but it's hard enough to lynch a power role as it is, lynching one that also promises more townie deaths is much more difficult

I have to agree with you, the more I think about it. The only POSSIBLE thing I'm thinking that could change things is if he's doing what either you or JVOR did last game, in exaggerating his role to keep scum off him at night. That's more towards the bulletproof part...but the take someone out when I go issue does seem real. The issue is, I still can't think of anyone good Crusher could be.

What's an updated vote count?

I really think it does.

My gut is that it absolutely is an evil ability.

Look at the source material. Star Wars is the archetypal story of good vs. evil. Good believe in self sacrifice.

Ben let himself die so Luke et al could escape. Luke & the pilots risked their lives to take down the Death Star.

Luke gave himself up multiple times to save his friends (did it in Empire to confront Vader and also in ROTJ so he wouldn't ruin the mission on Endor). Leiah & Lando escape from Bespin but go back to save Luke.

Think about it. Good guys risk their lives to save others. Slats as Obi-Wan was the martyr.

How can a good guy ever have a role where he kills someone else when he gets killed? Good guys aren't suicide bombers, especially not in Star Wars.

Plus, er Kleck, Obi is dead.

Scum don't have to pay attention as closely as town does. That's why he's hiding and when he does come in makes a mistake like that. I know he's going to say I suck and play the woe is me I just want to get better card but I don't think the play is lynching Crusher and potentially taking out another townie as well.

So I'll unvote Vote Kleck even if it means he e-hates me.

I also agree the Vig should shoot at Crush.

I have to agree with you, the more I think about it. The only POSSIBLE thing I'm thinking that could change things is if he's doing what either you or JVOR did last game, in exaggerating his role to keep scum off him at night. That's more towards the bulletproof part...but the take someone out when I go issue does seem real. The issue is, I still can't think of anyone good Crusher could be.

What's an updated vote count?

Actually, I suppose this doesn't really matter, since he's already revealed.

unvote

vote Crusher

Bleedin' can't confirm anyone's role reveal. Plus, Crusher already said he can choose one person per day phase but can't change once he's picked.

That's the only reason I'm saying it might be a better idea to keep him for tomorrow and discuss who he should shoot in case he's telling the truth - if CTM/Sharrow flips town today. On the other hand, if Crusher is scum, things look pretty good for CTM and Sharrow, unless this is all one enormous gambit by the scum team.

You're inability to make sensible points this game really has me concerned about you.

usually you are so good at this game that you scream innocent in your play and everything you say makes logical sense.

Thsi game you are playing more like that meathead SMC. I don't sense the same consideration and thought being put into the game which is normally very obvious from you. have you even done a single reread and come back with 1 nugget of wisdom like you did almost everyday in the last game?

you did a little bit over the weekend, but not to the same degree and no we're back to non insightful type posts..

no offense btw, i just think you're a lot better townie then you've been thus far..

Seems reasonable, and fact of the matter is there can't be two more 3rd party teammates, and 2 remaining scum wouldn't out themselves at once.

However, 2 more times Klecko has come in here and posted something that sticks out. First, did you really come in here and complain about people posting sparingly over the weekend? For the last time, you and CTM both can get off me -- games are frozen over the weekend, and while plenty of other people may have contributed I did not. Big difference from you not being interested in the game, so try and not compare me to you. 2ndly, Obi Wan? How many times have I read one of you top notch players say "if X person doesn't know a major piece of game information, it's probably because they don't have to be reading." And you'd use that to lead a lynch.

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't care if he's town at this point, I'm just sick and tired of Klecko in this game.

When did I point a FOS in your direction? I simply stated that I find it funny that you haven't been posting much but seem to be obsessed with my not posting which is just bizarre to me.

And I simply forgot that slats was Obi Wan, he was gone about 100 pages or so after all. :rolleyes:

What does lynching me do for the town at this point? I am a townie. Not to mention that I have no real connection with any other poster and have not staked my claim or made a case which ties their lynching to mine or makes me look guilty if they flip innocent or vice versa.

There are other players here who's lynching tells us more if they flip innocent or who might actually be mafia. From my perspective it would be much better to lynch a mafia member or a townie who gives us info than to lynch a townie just because you've decided you don't like because they haven't posted enough.

My gut is that it absolutely is an evil ability.

Look at the source material. Star Wars is the archetypal story of good vs. evil. Good believe in self sacrifice.

Ben let himself die so Luke et al could escape. Luke & the pilots risked their lives to take down the Death Star.

Luke gave himself up multiple times to save his friends (did it in Empire to confront Vader and also in ROTJ so he wouldn't ruin the mission on Endor). Leiah & Lando escape from Bespin but go back to save Luke.

Think about it. Good guys risk their lives to save others. Slats as Obi-Wan was the martyr.

How can a good guy ever have a role where he kills someone else when he gets killed? Good guys aren't suicide bombers, especially not in Star Wars.

Good post, great points.

When did I point a FOS in your direction? I simply stated that I find it funny that you haven't been posting much but seem to be obsessed with my not posting which is just bizarre to me.

And I simply forgot that slats was Obi Wan, he was gone about 100 pages or so after all. :rolleyes:

What does lynching me do for the town at this point? I am a townie. Not to mention that I have no real connection with any other poster and have not staked my claim or made a case which ties their lynching to mine or makes me look guilty if they flip innocent or vice versa.

There are other players here who's lynching tells us more if they flip innocent or who might actually be mafia. From my perspective it would be much better to lynch a mafia member or a townie who gives us info than to lynch a townie just because you've decided you don't like because they haven't posted enough.

Reading is obviously not your strong suit. I never said you put a FOS on me...I said exactly what you just did, that you're complaining about my activity over the weekend as if that keeps me from being able to complain about yours all last week. You don't have my vote right now, be happy.

You're inability to make sensible points this game really has me concerned about you.

usually you are so good at this game that you scream innocent in your play and everything you say makes logical sense.

Thsi game you are playing more like that meathead SMC. I don't sense the same consideration and thought being put into the game which is normally very obvious from you. have you even done a single reread and come back with 1 nugget of wisdom like you did almost everyday in the last game?

you did a little bit over the weekend, but not to the same degree and no we're back to non insightful type posts..

no offense btw, i just think you're a lot better townie then you've been thus far..

This. If Crusher is guilty, you guys shouldn't sleep on her. Or JiF for that matter.

Archived