Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, everyone. I'm glad it's over. I leave it up to Bleedin' to explain.

Considering how monumentally stupid CTM was in last game leading speed lynches of JiF and Bleedin', I'm never surprised by what happens in this game where people act against their better judgment.

So the arguing went on... and on... and on. Things went in circles. People went after one person and then changed their mind. Then another person, and changed it again. They finally came back to SMC. As he quietly sat there, an angry group quickly grew. Before he could even say a word, he was quickly grabbed and heaved over the side into the waiting gullet of the Sarlacc.

Congratulations Rebels, you just killed the only black guy in the entire galaxy.

how-031008-lando_calrissian1.jpg

Lando Calrissian (Rebel with one-time extra vote), has become the Sarlacc's next meal.

Night three has begun. All night actions are due by 8PM Tuesday.

Thanks, everyone. I'm glad it's over. I leave it up to Bleedin' to explain.

Considering how monumentally stupid CTM was in last game leading speed lynches of JiF and Bleedin', I'm never surprised by what happens in this game where people act against their better judgment.

i didn't lead bleedin's lynch you cretin

So the arguing went on... and on... and on. Things went in circles. People went after one person and then changed their mind. Then another person, and changed it again. They finally came back to SMC. As he quietly sat there, an angry group quickly grew. Before he could even say a word, he was quickly grabbed and heaved over the side into the waiting gullet of the Sarlacc.

Congratulations Rebels, you just killed the only black guy in the entire galaxy.

how-031008-lando_calrissian1.jpg

Lando Calrissian (Rebel with one-time extra vote), has become the Sarlacc's next meal.

Night three has begun. All night actions are due by 8PM Tuesday.

a one time extra vote ?!?!?! He said he could use it whenever

Archived