Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Potentially...it would make sense with the reveal because of how clean he looks on the other side.

But dont look into his thing for Pac. Since klecko started playing this game, he's had a hard on for him like no other.

I'm not reading into anything.

Just poking the hornets nest that is Klecko. Its night phase, I'm not going to make any "real" cases now... I'm just messing about.

But dont look into his thing for Pac. Since klecko started playing this game, he's had a hard on for him like no other.

Honestly I wish it wasn't that way this game. I had no intention whatsoever of going after him cause I felt bad for getting it wrong last game... go back and look at the first couple real days here.. I didn't so much as mention him.

I am making decisions on things I've seen happen in this game... I've already mentioned them a few times but would be happy to provide more details if they don't lynch my ass.

Honestly I wish it wasn't that way this game. I had no intention whatsoever of going after him cause I felt bad for getting it wrong last game... go back and look at the first couple real days here.. I didn't so much as mention him.

I am making decisions on things I've seen happen in this game... I've already mentioned them a few times but would be happy to provide more details if they don't lynch my ass.

And you're wrong again! What a ****in' surprise! :rolleyes:

do you mean NK?

if not for it being you how did this, I'd say that was a slip.. but since you're brain is dumb.. probably fine

lets try an be alittle more careful this game, eh?

The Rebels had a rough day, but they were hoping the night would go a little better. Unfortunately, it didn't. The Rebels wake up in the morning to once again find one of their own missing, this time it's Pac2566. They head to Pac's room and end up finding a similar sight. The smoldering body clearly killed at the hands of force lightning.

Great, now its just going to be a sausage fest around here.

princess_leia_gold_bikini.jpg

Princess Leia Organa (Rebel Watcher) has been killed.

The twin suns of Tatooine rise once again, as day 4 has began.

1. Dan X

2. AVM

3. Jets Voice of Reason - Admiral Ackbar (Killed, Night Two)

4. Vicious89x

5. slats - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Killed, Night One)

6. brettw4rd

7. Doggin94it - Boba Fett (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day One)

8. JiF

9. Integrity28

10. Klecko73isGod

11. Sharrow

12. Pac2566 - Princess Leia Organa (Killed, Night Three)

13. The Crusher

14. SMC - Lando Calrissian (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day Three)

15. CTM

16. HessStation

17. D P R - Grand Moff Tarkin (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day Two)

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to feed the Sarlacc.

Just like Slats.... I find it highly odd that Pac sort of predicted his NK.

So, does anyone still believe that CTM and Sharrow are Luke and Leia? Maybe they are R2D2 and C3PO? Han and Chewie? Or full of ****?

Time to take inventory of hte bull****:

Neutral:

Doggin (SK) Boba Fett

Scum:

DPR (Scum) Grand Moff Tarkin - Watcher

Town:

Slats - (Town) Obi Wan - Martyr

SMC - (Town) Lando - 1-time double voter

Pac - (Town) Leia - Watcher

JVOR - (Town) Admiral Ackbar - 1-time ability to get affiliation of player at L1

I28 - (Town) Wicket - Innocent

Unknown claims (all saying town of course):

Crusher - beyond bulletproof, temper tantrum, kills +1 when lynched

CTM - bossom buddy with Sharrow

Sharrow - bossom buddy with CTM

Klecko - always appears in battles, needs extra vote to lynch

Jif - said he had a role last night in his manjifesto

Players who haven't claimed:

Dan

AVM

Hess

Vic

Brett

Realistic characters we expect to see in this game:

Han

Chewie

R2D2

C3PO

Luke

Frog fage guy that was pals with Lando

Emporer

Stormtrooper

Darth Vader

Jabba

Crap!!

Watcher is a key to massclaim.. and no results from him..

sigh..

We still should have our finder though and that should be helpful.

I'm not sure what to think of this NK. Did Pac leave breadcrumbs that he had an investigative ability? Or is this all a larger plan of setting people up? With both SMC and Pac dead, I can't say Kleck looks great.

I'm not sure what to think of this NK. Did Pac leave breadcrumbs that he had an investigative ability? Or is this all a larger plan of setting people up? With both SMC and Pac dead, I can't say Kleck looks great.

I don't.

All I can do is throw myself on the mercy of the townspeople and tell you that I have been perfectly set up.

Setup/wifom klecko and cop hunting, imo..

In case I wake up dead I think:

Kleck, Brett, DanX, and AVM are all shady.

Peace out biatches.

Pac was a watcher and he could only watch not follow. But he leaves these names and even with Klecks role of needing an extra vote he had no reason to visit anyone unless he's scum. I would vote him or Dnax right now.

Pac was a watcher and he could only watch not follow. But he leaves these names and even with Klecks role of needing an extra vote he had no reason to visit anyone unless he's scum. I would vote him or Dnax right now.

Keep in mind Pac's post reminding everyone he didnt want to go after Klecko early, and infact he didn't. It changed abruptly, and one would have to think for reason, no?

vote: Klecko

I hate to pile onto the easy lynch, but I've been thinking about Klecko; why would it be harder for the Rebels to kill Wedge? If anything, it would be harder for the Empire to kill him. Not going to vote yet, I kind of want to pressure Dan too.

That's where I'm leaning although I can't deny I have my sneaking suspicions on Kleck. It feels too easy.

I'll give it up to Kleck though, he makes an interesting point and I have to agree.

Vote: Brett

Which point are you referring to?

I28, this.

Mmm... yes, I agree.

Brett's play early in the game was very noobish, giddy almost, and I've said it a few times throughout the game... its as though someone took the wind out of his sails. I think he has been stifled by his cohorts.

His play has been sparse, and the whole "I am in school" thing I don't buy. Not that I am saying he isn't a student... nor am I saying he's not a good student... but do the math (pun intended) are you buying that an ex-rugby player is spending as much time as he claims on schoolwork... I also don't believe that class could be prohibiting him from participating. I am a consultant with a lot of higher ed clients... students I see are glued to their laptops in class, in cafeteria, in every nook and cranny of the campus that offers free wifi. They are online constantly.

Might as well see what kind of imaginary role Brett comes up with before we just speedlynch Klecktard.

Vote: BrettRockofLove

Archived