HOUSTON RETIRES!

T-Mac

http://www.msgnetwork.com/index.jsp

Press conference at 4PM.

You Knicks fans have to be happy about this one.

Wow this fvcking guy was such a hack.

Just sat back and took 15 million dollars a year, sitting on the bench for 4 seasons, and now retires.

what a joke.

I hope this fagg0t moves far away from the city he stole so much money from.

Okay now let me get this straight.

The NBA comes up with the "Alan Houston rule" so the Knicks and some other teams can get out of a bad salary cap situation. The only problem is Alan Houston wants to come back. Dolan let's him come back and Alan finds out we all knew a couple of years ago that his knees were shot and he should retire.

So instead of getting out of this bad deal now the Knicks are still stuck with his contract and is retiring.

Dolan is killing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Yea, Alan Houston is a pu$$y because he doesnt wear bling bling down to his waist, doenst dress in throw back jerseys of players he never heard of, doesnt talk like he made it no further than the 2nd grade, and never got arrested for having a loaded gun or for pimp slapping his hoes.

Please! The NBA could use more Alan Houston's.

Yea, Alan Houston is a pu$$y because he doesnt wear bling bling down to his waist, doenst dress in throw back jerseys of players he never heard of, doesnt talk like he made it no further than the 2nd grade, and never got arrested for having a loaded gun or for pimp slapping his hoes.

=D>

Because he's not an inner-city black who embraces his ethnicity, he wasn't a soft, over-paid, gutless embarrassment? I see. So if Iverson was forced to retire because of injury, then that wouldn't be as big a loss to the NBA as Allan Houston? Please. Your post smacks of closet racism, my friend.

Because he's not an inner-city black who embraces his ethnicity, he wasn't a soft, over-paid, gutless embarrassment? I see. So if Iverson was forced to retire because of injury, then that wouldn't be as big a loss to the NBA as Allan Houston? Please. Your post smacks of closet racism, my friend.

Take my comments however you want. Racism? LMAO. The NBA is full of thugs. It has nothing to do with racism, its the truth. So true that the NBA has enforced a dress code in an attempt to clear up its image. I guess Stern is a racist too.

Alan Houston is actually a well spoken gentleman who donated tons of money and time to charity, but he soft. Right.

I am actually defending another black man here and being labeled a racist lol.

Take my comments however you want. Racism? LMAO. The NBA is full of thugs. It has nothing to do with racism, its the truth. So true that the NBA has enforced a dress code in an attempt to clear up its image. I guess Stern is a racist too.

Alan Houston is actually a well spoken gentleman who donated tons of money and time to charity, but he soft. Right.

I am actually defending another black man here and being labeled a racist lol.

The NBA is made up on approximately 94% 20-29 year-old blacks, many from the inner-city and you just made the statement that the NBA is "full of thugs."

The NBA is made up on approximately 94% 20-29 year-old blacks, many from the inner-city and you just made the statement that the NBA is "full of thugs."

I think Jason Williams is a white trash, bigot, too. I think Bill Romanowski is the scum of the earth.

I guess I am a racist against illiterate low lives from any ethnicity.

But I respect the Alan Houston types.

Wow this fvcking guy was such a hack.

Just sat back and took 15 million dollars a year, sitting on the bench for 4 seasons, and now retires.

what a joke.

I hope this fagg0t moves far away from the city he stole so much money from.

You have got to be kidding. The last time the Knicks were relevant Houston was a major reason why.

He's been hurt for 2 seasons...3 years ago he played in all 82 games averaging 22 per.

Archived