Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear God,

Please never let Crusher find out who I really am or I'm doomed for sure. My children will never understand how their dad was physically squashed to death by another man. Thanks!

Hey, I distinctly read "armchair jocks" not the kind that actually sweat. ;)

Apparently you haven't seen Crusher before a meal.

Dear God,

Please never let Crusher find out who I really am or I'm doomed for sure. My children will never understand how their dad was physically squashed to death by another man. Thanks!

I love fat jokes, on the web and real life. Sometimes I crack jokes on my self in real life and another fatty gets all boo booed face because they must relate. Personally I think the fat bastard should go take a jog if it bothers them. Being fat ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

So because your reveal was awkward that makes it most likely your town revealing for real because when you fake reveal as scum it's usually better? Odd but not impossible.

Tony of course I would not be able to tell you exactly what your role is because I don;t know. I was guessing and said bomb, yet I didn;t really ask directly so I guess I could give you the benefit on that.

So now your telling me your flip flopping is a result of people in this game upsetting you and you wanted to quit? That embarrassed you? Happens every single game here like tradition. As I look back at your post it does seem like that. When you said your the next one to go it was while you where pretty much in the mix of a site vs site squabble.

One thing Im interested in and it's not totally game related is how you have never played in a Doggin modded game at DM. You seem to have alot of experience and I would have thought you may. Just odd.

So your incosistency was because you got frustrated with all the bickering and decided you didn't want to play in this game anymore? Then after that you calmed down you decided to give it an effort. Wow you really are the Queen of the fake reveal because your making yourself sound just like a stressed out townie. I can;t say i buy this 100%, but I certainly feel better about you than Fredo the ninja assasin.

His hammer vote was as horrible as his plethora of confusing post. My vote stays where it is.

For some odd reason, I always get under fire as town, but rarely as scum. I know I've played this game badly, but I don't always. So, yeah, that's what I'm saying. I do a much better reveal when I'm not trying to stick to the truth, okay? :D

I realized during a reread that the bomb thing was probably pretty close, but going back and saying "oops, I answered that wrong" would have been suspicious, so I left it alone.

I don't know why Doggin and I haven't crossed paths at DM much. He hasn't modded games very often lately. Since I started modding in November, I've run four games, he's run one, I think. If I don't know the source material, I don't tend to play, but that's changing. I'm definitely hitting his next one, though.

Any more questions, boys?

For some odd reason, I always get under fire as town, but rarely as scum. I know I've played this game badly, but I don't always. So, yeah, that's what I'm saying. I do a much better reveal when I'm not trying to stick to the truth, okay? :D

I realized during a reread that the bomb thing was probably pretty close, but going back and saying "oops, I answered that wrong" would have been suspicious, so I left it alone.

I don't know why Doggin and I haven't crossed paths at DM much. He hasn't modded games very often lately. Since I started modding in November, I've run four games, he's run one, I think. If I don't know the source material, I don't tend to play, but that's changing. I'm definitely hitting his next one, though.

Any more questions, boys?

no more questions because you keep saying the same things over and over,

Why didn't I lie about my role when I was revealing? Because it never crossed my mind to do so. Townies=honest where I come from, unless your name is DPR. ;)

That's the one thing I will take away from this game. I'll start lying, regardless of alignment, because it goes over better. All this attention on me (and yes, I KNOW I brought it on myself) is keeping the scum very happy because it's not on them. I f***ed up bad. I'd suggest that you either lynch me and lose a townie or move on to someone else. But we can't keep this up and do it on day three, too. Whoever suggested lynching Fredo today and then looking at me again tomorrow - I don't like that idea. If you're going to lynch me, I think it's in the town's best interest to get it over with.

BTW.. not religious at all, don't know anybody Jewish.. can somebody explain to me the holiday or whats happening this weekend and about what time can we expect Doggin to be here/not be here?

Ach, Goyim...

Shabbos is the Jewish Sabbath. Runs from Friday at sundown to Saturday sundown. Jewish holidays run the same way, sundown to sundown. I'm sure Doggin will tell us what his schedule will be for Shavuot this week.

I'd suggest that you either lynch me and lose a townie or move on to someone else. But we can't keep this up and do it on day three, too. Whoever suggested lynching Fredo today and then looking at me again tomorrow - I don't like that idea. If you're going to lynch me, I think it's in the town's best interest to get it over with.

It's in the town's best interest to lynch scum, not another townie. IMHO, you should be lynched if people think you're dirty, not if they think you're innocent and bad at this game. We're already behind.

So I have a question for you: Who's your best bet for scum at this point in the game?

Fredo. I pegged him a while back, and he's done nothing to change my mind. I'm just glad some of the others are starting to see it, too.

I agree on your first statement, Ace. Not everyone does. But, either way, I can't be the center of attention another day, in my opinion. The town will suffer even more, if you guys do that.

It's in the town's best interest to lynch scum, not another townie. IMHO, you should be lynched if people think you're dirty, not if they think you're innocent and bad at this game. We're already behind.

So I have a question for you: Who's your best bet for scum at this point in the game?

Wrong play.

Your plan only works if you know for certain who is scum. As of right now, unless we have a backup finder who struck gold, we don't.

The correct play that serves the town best is to kill Tony S., hence my hammer vote.

You do not leave confirmed innocents on the board. It only helps the mafia narrow down the power roles and ultimately win the game.

In this game, that rule is especially true, and while Tony S. is not a confirmed innocent, the mafia now knows for certain she ain't the Avatar.

That makes her a liability.

Lynch her. If she's telling the truth about being a NK triggered bomb, then great. Let's hope we have a few more out there. They weren't going to hit her anyway, just in case she's telling the truth, and because she makes such a great distraction.

We'll start D3 with 4 townies down, but at least we'll have some additional role info to consider.

I love fat jokes, on the web and real life. Sometimes I crack jokes on my self in real life and another fatty gets all boo booed face because they must relate. Personally I think the fat bastard should go take a jog if it bothers them. Being fat ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

I like fat people.

Who let shamu out of his tank?

In this setup, it's also in the town's best interest not to force anymore reveals..

In this setup, it's also in the town's best interest not to force anymore reveals..

Exactly.

That said, it put someone like Soprano in a catch 22. At L-1 she revealed (although she alluded to something earlier). It's natural for someone to reveal when close to lynch. With that, it's disingenuous to say she should be lynched because the scum "knows" she's not the avatar (based on her reveal). The scum would already know that because she wouldn't be at L-1 as the avatar.

The 180 degree turn and blase' attitude toward defelcting suspicion. It's a perfect response for an overconfident mafia after they just killed the finder and the healer, and have everyone's attention on lynching more townies.

Speaking of lynching townies, how do you know that Soprano is innocent?

I'm done with the over explaining.

Why don't you jump in...oh, wait...you already did.

So, I say "Lefty is mafia", and here you are, hat in hand.

UNless you wre worried about it, why bother with my accusation at all?

Tony S. ain't mafia.

But Lefty is.

Hell with it, we can wait a day to lynch Tony.

unvote - vote Lefty

First of all, I don't think you've explained much, if at all regarding your statement that "Tony ain't mafia".

Secondly, I didn't bother with your accusation, I asked you about what you said in your hammer post because that post is holding up my revote on Soprano.

This 180

Vote Count

Tony Soprano (7) - Vito, Devito, Frank, Virgil, Michael, Jimmy, Cabot

Lefty (3) - Nicky, Sonny, Fredo

Fredo (6) - Ace, Tony M, Tony S, John, Snaps, Virgil

10 to lynch

(Went back through the thread and saw I missed Nicky's vote. I think this covers it)

Vote Count

Tony Soprano (7) - Vito, Devito, Frank, Virgil, Michael, Jimmy, Cabot

Lefty (3) - Nicky, Sonny, Fredo

Fredo (6) - Ace, Tony M, Tony S, John, Snaps, Virgil

10 to lynch

(Went back through the thread and saw I missed Nicky's vote. I think this covers it)

I think Carlito is the 7th vote on Soprano, Virgil is listed twice.

You post like a finder.

Our finder has been lynched by a botch lynch on day 1.

So unless you care to elaborate on how Lefty is scum, and we should vote him, then I am keeping my vote where it is. Lefty may or may not be scum, but you are appearing pretty scummy now.

There is another person sticking out at the moment. Carlito, his reasoning for lynching Tonny was half @ssed at best.

"Tony is ok to lynch because now that she is revealed she is useless." Makes it look like he was washing his hands from the potential blood spill of a townie.

Keep jumping in fellas, you're gonna love how this one turns out.

I'm not mafia.

Tony S. isn't mafia.

Lefty is mafia.

I'm not satisfied. You're just beating around the bush. And it doesn't look like I'm going to get a sufficient response by just asking.

vote: Fredo

Archived