Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CTM once again your not looking at it from my perspective did you read Doggin's PM to me ? Was I the one acting whacked out ? If you would have started discussing strategies with me right off the bat instead of being damn near completely absent from the QT thread the first few days maybe I would not have continued to suspect you and we could have worked something out. You have to keep in mind in the QT thread you were refering to Snaps as "the Avatar' Just like I was which lead me to believe you did not trust me either. then when you came in with ideas later on it was already too late because they had the look of you trying to get a name out of me. Weather or not you can deal with that is really irrelevant because it seemed very obvious to me. At times it was so obvious I felt like I was letting it go too long.

Knowing what you know now, and dealing with the situation I was in, how would some of you handled this situation ? I really would like to know because it certainly was weird to say the least. And please dont give me the OMGUS it was a mason group crap this was not your normal mason group/

I was referring to him as the avatar everywhere, in order to avoid a slip up. I had the game thread and a thread with pac going, both of which he had to be called "avatar".

And you should've demanded the avatar name behind the scenes first, obviously. I was compeltely honest with you that i had a restriction, but i couldn't discuss it. If i was unable to satifsy you behind the scenes, then you go public..

I kind of hope we can get some of the DM'ers back here.

We thought Hess was Carlito with the way he was playing, Sorry Hess!!!

Meh, F you guyz. And again, I acted teh crazy last game on purpose...and it worked ya jerks. ;)

SMC, tbh it was soooo frustrating, you played such a squeaky clean game it was like pulling teeth to catch you on something. And er, to DPR, yeah, one time you put a little pressure on Snaps but you grouped us together so I was stuck. BTW- I did go after you Snaps. After the Carlito fiasco you went right back to Lefty. I said I was going after you if Lefty flipped town as a possible set for the next day...which we never got to. And even when I did I think it was Ace who jumped to your defense, as you being too clean which I, in turn, made a plea that scum like Vic do it all the time. I was trying to at least set the table.

Also,

Great Game Scum!!! As town tracker I targeted Frank Night 1 and Fredo Night 2 but my eye was on Ace as possible scum as well...

Meh, F you guyz. And again, I acted teh crazy last game on purpose...and it worked ya jerks. ;)

SMC, tbh it was soooo frustrating, you played such a squeaky clean game it was like pulling teeth to catch you on something. And er, to DPR, yeah, one time you put a little pressure on Snaps but you grouped us together so I was stuck. BTW- I did go after you Snaps. After the Carlito fiasco you went right back to Lefty. I said I was going after you if Lefty flipped town as a possible set for the next day...which we never got to. And even when I did I think it was Ace who jumped to your defense, as you being too clean which I, in turn, made a plea that scum like Vic do it all the time. I was trying to at least set the table.

Also,

Great Game Scum!!! As town tracker I targeted Frank Night 1 and Fredo Night 2 but my eye was on Ace as possible scum as well...

Yeah, I figured what you were getting at with the Lefty being innocent post, that's why I responded to your post the way I did in a sorta "bring it on" manner.

But we never had a chance to explore it. The scum played great, but they still were debating between NKing Snaps or Tommy. If they went the other way things may have been different.

The town was in a cavernous hole and we couldn't get out of it unless the scum screwed up, but they didn't.

Also,

If its any consolation, I forgot Smash was in the game. If I remembered that...totally would have pulled his card as Carlito.

HAHAHAAHA!!!

I was trying to figure out who you were.

Of cuiousity, what made you chose me?

You stood out on my re-read, nothing really specific I can point to. Your comments after Marcellus' death were pretty bleh. And you went right back to Lefty - who I knew at that point was innocent.

But later on, you made one of your, "back to scum hunting, which is what I do posts," and I knew it was you, and I knew you hadn't done any scum-hunting in the game at all.

I was going to hit Nicky, because I felt good about him, too, but he wasn't active at all. The town was so far down that I took the bigger risk/reward on you.

LOL.

With success comes it's drawbacks. You got it worse than the others, Vicious.

You can never play the "I'm an idiot" or "I suck at teh mafia" excuse ever again.

If you're key in lynching a townie you should be speedlynched the next day. You're too dangerous.

At least CTM has a track record of screwing up the town when he was innocent. So he can always use that excuse. You don't have that option.

You may never make it to endgame ever again. I'm sorry, but you're a known threat.

Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta :P.

Of course when I'm town and get speed lynched to due reputation I will commit murder

Also,

Yeah, that was me.

I was really trying to get Snaps to play scummier. I also said I'd be willing to look into him more the next day, but now wasn't the time. Something to that effect.

For all of Fredo's insanity, he at least tried to bring Snaps up once in a while. The way we were lynching townies, I was concerned about getting myself off'd for making a nothing case against SMC.

I was referring to him as the avatar everywhere, in order to avoid a slip up. I had the game thread and a thread with pac going, both of which he had to be called "avatar".

And you should've demanded the avatar name behind the scenes first, obviously. I was compeltely honest with you that i had a restriction, but i couldn't discuss it. If i was unable to satifsy you behind the scenes, then you go public..

yes I did think of that but I was also worried about tipping you off that I would go public, losing my element of surprise. I guess its damned if you do damned if you dont.

You stood out on my re-read, nothing really specific I can point to. Your comments after Marcellus' death were pretty bleh. And you went right back to Lefty - who I knew at that point was innocent.

But later on, you made one of your, "back to scum hunting, which is what I do posts," and I knew it was you, and I knew you hadn't done any scum-hunting in the game at all.

I was going to hit Nicky, because I felt good about him, too, but he wasn't active at all. The town was so far down that I took the bigger risk/reward on you.

Too funny. You dont know how long I looked at the post and wonder if that exact line was going to be a tell...then just said **** it, and hit reply.

I will say this, I had absolutely no read on a single player's alt in the game. Was totally stumped. Everyone did a good job of hiding their tells.

Too funny. You dont know how long I looked at the post and wonder if that exact line was going to be a tell...then just said **** it, and hit reply.

I will say this, I had absolutely no read on a single player's alt in the game. Was totally stumped. Everyone did a good job of hiding their tells.

Agreed, I kept guessing and was WAY off. I thought Lefty was CTM.

You signing up for this next one? I'm trying to pimp the game out so if we get everyone signed up we can start asap if everyone wants to.

I also had CTM and Crusher pegged. CTM was doing well until he got all flustered in Carlito-gate, then he did his two dot/brb thing. As long as Crusher doesn't get his there, their, and they're's straight, he'll be findable, too. ;)

yes I did think of that but I was also worried about tipping you off that I would go public, losing my element of surprise. I guess its damned if you do damned if you dont.

no damned for doing

I even offered to name the avatar as the third mason and you blew that off..

It was a bad play, people make them.. lets move on

I also had CTM and Crusher pegged. CTM was doing well until he got all flustered in Carlito-gate, then he did his two dot/brb thing. As long as Crusher doesn't get his there, their, and they're's straight, he'll be findable, too. ;)

fwiw.. i really don't even try to figure otu whose who.. tbh

no damned for doing

I even offered to name the avatar as the third mason and you blew that off..

It was a bad play, people make them.. lets move on

CTM You offered that 1 full hour after I went after you in the game thread. How was I going to pull that off without looking like a total idiot ? Didnt your realize the timeline of when things happened ? I went after you at 9:30 you offered that at 10:30.... I told ya too late you have one way out . If you were thinking of that strategy why didnt you tell me sooner ? thats all Im asking . Remember I was was the one with the doubt planted in my PM you knew from the start I doubted you it was up to you to make good dont you think ?

The funny thing is I was only in this game for a few days before having to bow out, but I did manage to throw in some ".." in a couple of my posts just to screw with people's heads. :biggrin:

The funny thing is I was only in this game for a few days before having to bow out, but I did manage to throw in some ".." in a couple of my posts just to screw with people's heads. :biggrin:

lol.. i can't believe nobody knew me and pac had switched, given how easy we both are to pick out..

So there were 4 fire nation innocents and 4 fire nation scum, and 1 scum not from the fire nation? So our finder was basically worthless anyway?

No. Only Chit Sang (miller) and Zuko would come up as fire nation. Iroh and Jeong Jeong would come up as "White Lotus"

fwiw.. i really don't even try to figure otu whose who.. tbh

I don't think I try, but some posting idiosyncrasies stand out to me. If it's not obvious to me, I let it go.

I did think for a bit that Smash was Pac, especially when he referred to his "aggressive style," and I thought OMG Pac and CTM as a mason team?

It's funny that you did turn out to be mates of sorts.

I don't think I try, but some posting idiosyncrasies stand out to me. If it's not obvious to me, I let it go.

I did think for a bit that Smash was Pac, especially when he referred to his "aggressive style," and I thought OMG Pac and CTM as a mason team?

ahh.. yeah, I'm generally oblivious to that type of thing. I mean, I know how crusher is supposed to act, but unless he's making fat jokes every post, I'd have no idea it was him unless i really tried to sort out who is who.. even then I'd probably be wrong..

Dude my role PM was like a kick to the nads. I was pissed about having to relinquish Sonny on day 2 so for giggles I figured I'd spam the thread with junk during night 1. I was pissed when you guys didn't go after CTM a little harder about that. ;)

You played like a tard. :P I hate to say it, but I don't think you're a mafia geniuz like these guys say after seeing you play in these last 2 games.

I'm not. I just pay them to say those things. I'm actually 9 years old.

Buuut seriously, you'll get no excuses from me. My first two games here sucked. I did make a few notes though, so hopefully I'll do better in the next one.

I'm thinking that it won't take too long. :cool:

Dude my role PM was like a kick to the nads. I was pissed about having to relinquish Sonny on day 2 so for giggles I figured I'd spam the thread with junk during night 1. I was pissed when you guys didn't go after CTM a little harder about that. ;)

LOL.

It did put the town at a disadvantage not having 1 of you the whole time though, even if you were trying to screw CTM over. :D

I'm not. I just pay them to say those things. I'm actually 9 years old.

Buuut seriously, you'll get no excuses from me. My first two games here sucked. I did make a few notes though, so hopefully I'll do better in the next one.

I'm thinking that it won't take too long. :cool:

Make sure you sign up for the Lost game.

The sign up page is in the Lounge.

Done. Now, if anyone does figure out how to change the 10 post per page setting, let me know.

Like I said to Verbal, I suggest you contact the board owner (Max) and see what can be done.

The problem is not specific to you. Max's IT guy has to make a universal change to the board settings so all of us can get that tab in the edit options of the User CP.

Right now, none of us have that tab.

Hey, guys, sorry I sucked so badly. (I have NEVER in my whole life said that sentence! :P) You taught me a whole lot and I thank you. Sorry I had such a hard time adjusting to the JN culture. I'll do better from now on, if you'll have me back.

Oh! Any questions on who this is? :D

Archived