PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think i want to lynch one of our folks with weapons.. just to make sure we aren't dealing with 2 teams here..

Do you realize how dumb that move is?

If your theory had been followed, me and Hess would be dead and Predators Bleedin and I28 would still be alive.

Soldiers with Predator weapons is the best thing the town has going for them.

There is only 1 and no more than 2 Predators left, and you want to get rid of the soldiers with Predator weapons? How does that make any sense?

Still catching up, and don't know what the vote count is, but I'm going to

vote Brett

for now, at least. I've wanted him since d1.

oh I know you have ;)

but if you guys are going to lynch me I'm not gonna fight it. I've revealed, I'm roleless, but unlike SMCs reveal-- actually roleless.

I don't know why I've never been mentioned in a dpr scene (maybe I have and missed it)... Or why the predators haven't targetted me.

I am starting to really dislike smcs play. Stating obvious facts like he's doing amazing work for town (see post i previously quoted saying brilliant) or how he's leading the town round and round.

Back to work for me though! I'll be back later tonight.

Current Vote Count:

Brett (4) - Barms, AVM, SMC, Lily

Hess (1) - Hess

Dan (2) - Shutout, Pac

Pac (1) - Dan

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

*If there are any mistakes, please let me know. Also, it is not required for everyone to vote and unvote. Just so you know. Damn.

THE MOD WILL NEITHER CONFIRM OR DENY ANY CLAIMS AS TO PREDATOR KILLS OR WEAPON ORIENTED ACTIONS.

The tri-laser follows Dan, even as she rolls to avoid it...

There is a flash and an explosion, A smoking crater appears next to her. Dan keeps rolling...

THE PREDATOR HAS AGAIN TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN

While I really do want to check Brett out, it bothers me how SMC has been trying to lead the game today.

And he is on Slats' list that I quoted during the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by slats clip_image001.gif

A little more momentum this time, but not much faster than the rush on Smash last night when DPR announced that there'd be a deadline in 23 short hours.

DPR announces deadline @ 6:57 PM. Smash votes in quick succession:

7:14 CTM

7:24 Nae

7:32 SMC

8:00 Pac

Today, Barm votes Runin at 11:44 AM. Runin votes in quick succession:

11:52 Pac

12:17 SMC

12:19 Sharrow

12:19 Nae

1:20 Crush

1:30 Hess

Pac, SMC, and Nae, are the most interesting of the group being that they were on both fast moving trains. SMC was my early pick for scum, and I haven't seen much from him that isn't scummy since, TBH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I killed him, but there's no discounting how well he scum hunts.

I can go with any of the three - Brett, Pac, SMC.

The tri-laser follows Dan, even as she rolls to avoid it...

There is a flash and an explosion, A smoking crater appears next to her. Dan keeps rolling...

THE PREDATOR HAS AGAIN TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN

shocker...

unvote

Ok so I just re-read this and I don't know what you're saying but I know what you're saying..

I typically don't like pointing out things I've bread crumbed earlier in thread but I'll do that for you now.... If you remember Edit-Gate DPR re-posted this... It was during the day 1 vote between Brett and Smash:

Within minutes I posted this:

I was trying to say that maybe... juust maybe... I got a similar PM to start the game? I don't know what "code talk" you're talking about because I don't have any!

So are you saying that you believe Brett is town?

Wow, the Predators really want to kill Dan. LOL.

And Lily & Brett, if me trying to figure things out and help the town seems scummy to you, then waste a vote on me.

Of the three of you that I named, you're third, if that helps. :love0040:

So are you saying that you believe Brett is town?

Yes. I'd be willing to vote Adella but that's almost too easy. If there's only 1 Predator left and it's Adella who is putting in all these attacks? If there are 2 then someone is playing rogue without her input. I'll re-read later but this game has me stressed.

Have to go back to work in a few and will be there till 8 but I'll check back in awhile.

Yes. I'd be willing to vote Adella but that's almost too easy. If there's only 1 Predator left and it's Adella who is putting in all these attacks? If there are 2 then someone is playing rogue without her input. I'll re-read later but this game has me stressed.

Have to go back to work in a few and will be there till 8 but I'll check back in awhile.

I wouldn't assume that, Pac. Adella's having trouble keeping up here, but I know how she is with a QT. Trust me, if she's got one, she's keeping up with that from her phone. I can see where this thread would be difficult from a phone.

Those are good points. I can see where people would think Brett's innocent.

Adella was netted and escaped, so that would go in her favor of being town. That said, Adella being absent wouldn't stop a dead teammate of hers from submitting a day or night action on her behalf.

There are 14 JN members watching this thread right now and only 3 of us posting.

unvote

Ok so I just re-read this and I don't know what you're saying but I know what you're saying..

I typically don't like pointing out things I've bread crumbed earlier in thread but I'll do that for you now.... If you remember Edit-Gate DPR re-posted this... It was during the day 1 vote between Brett and Smash:

Within minutes I posted this:

I was trying to say that maybe... juust maybe... I got a similar PM to start the game? I don't know what "code talk" you're talking about because I don't have any!

If this is true, the fact that you are chasing me around makes no sense .. doofus

Just got home. Damn. Almost pitched a perfect game here... on the bright side, I was just offered a "C" level creative management position... WOOT!!!!

btw kudos to i28 for playing the same as scum as he does town..

Thanks CTM - This was my best game yet. I'll elaborate once its over...

I28 played GREAT.

Thank you ma'am. Glad you came to appreciate my funky style this game...

Nice freakin job monkey boy.

HUH? Monkey boy was a predata-turd?

Haha... Rope-a-dope tubby...

I28 played well but I felt he was off, he's just so good at being a doosh it got tuff.

Good first instinct. You had me dootin in my drawers early on, you'll see in the QT. Too bad I brought teh awesome this game. Fortunately for me, I accept backhanded compliments. :)

I can't wait for the wrap up... this dragged on but was a lot of fun. Glad I played! Just so you know, all the offensive things I've said in the game and QT... I meant every last bit of it. :P

GO TEAM PREDATURD!!!!

If this is true, the fact that you are chasing me around makes no sense .. doofus

dude! I don't know what to think and didn't like how you pushed the idea of a Shutout lynch!

ok I'm really out now.. gotta be back to work in 20.

vote dan

why let the predators get the weapon back and everyone outside of brett has been attacked and i still feel ok with him.. There's some other kind of bussing going on..

I'm willing to vote hess as well, based on what i wrote above

1. Brett

2. SMC

3. Lily

4. Pac

5. Crusher

6. Adella

7. Hess

8. AVM

9. CTM

10. DanX

11. Barms

12. Shutout

I just want to do this 1 last time for myself. I'll look at everyone. Red and Blue are dead Scum and Town

SMC (7) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR, Brett

JVoR (10) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac, Crush, AVM (+Adella who didn't vote)

There's been 2 players who have been shot at multiple times and lived (Shutout and DanX). I'll put them in Green. I'm pretty sure they're town.

I've admitted to killing Bleedin and Lily has admitted to killing Slats. Hess has admitted to killing I28. There have been no counters. I'll put us in purple.

Brett is the only 1 of the other non-highlighted who wasn't attacked.

Crusher and Adella were netted.

CTM and Pac were beat up.

AVM was stabbed

And Barm had a spear thrown at him.

Just got home. Damn. Almost pitched a perfect game here... on the bright side, I was just offered a "C" level creative management position... WOOT!!!!

Thanks CTM - This was my best game yet. I'll elaborate once its over...

Thank you ma'am. Glad you came to appreciate my funky style this game...

Haha... Rope-a-dope tubby...

Good first instinct. You had me dootin in my drawers early on, you'll see in the QT. Too bad I brought teh awesome this game. Fortunately for me, I accept backhanded compliments. :)

I can't wait for the wrap up... this dragged on but was a lot of fun. Glad I played! Just so you know, all the offensive things I've said in the game and QT... I meant every last bit of it. :P

GO TEAM PREDATURD!!!!

I could tell but you just played so much like an asshoole I couldn't get it straight in my head. When I said I went back and cased you and JiF call me out, I did , I just could snse it but not be able to explain it. At the end when you killed a pred-a-turd I was amazed. You owned on this one monkey testicle tickler, and congrats on the new job. Its awesome your the one who gets to pick the ants off the stick now, well done.

This is going to be a crazy excersise, but I want to look at the "attack scenes"

AVM BEING ATTACKED

A two pointed dart takes AVM in the shoulder, bringing him to his knees.

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

ADELLA BEING ATTACKED

A blade as long as her forearm appears in Adella's hand, cutting through the netting and spilling her out onto the ground. She rolls to the side, and springs back to her feet, knife held out in front of her...

A SECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL ADELLA.

ATTACK ON CRUSHER

Red light shinesdown overa Predato holding Crusher up by his throat. ThePredator leans back and screams in defiance, giving Crush just enough time to rear back with his right hand.

A PREDATOR HAS ATTACKED, AND FAILED TO KILL CRUSHER

THE ATTACK ON CTM, SMC & PAC

Crusher roars as he brigs a massive branch against the back of the head of the Predator holding CTM. CTM struggles for breath, then scuttles out of the way.

The Predator turns to face Crusher, but too many other team members have weapons trained on it, single point laser sights cover it's hide like stars in the night sky. It runs a finger over the arm band on it's wrist, and it's camoflage shimmers before it disappears.

ASECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL CTM.

Several other team members have surrounded the Predator holding Pac down, but as it watches the other Predator disappear, it follows suit. Within seconds it is gone.

A THIRD PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL PAC.

SMC is on his own. As he was the last to be attacked, everyone had already rushed to help the others, and sometimes, there just aren't enough troops.

But the troops rush forward now. Just in time to watch SMC crouch, spin, and lash out with a long and wicked blade. Bright yellow blood erupts from a cut across the belly of the Predator. SMC jumps up, stabbing again with the blade, but the creature disappears and SMC is left standing alone.

A FOURTH PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAIELD TO KILL SMC.

ATTACK ON BARM

But as it's camoflage fades, you know. The Predator has risen from the water, just out of Barm's line of sight, and everythgin seems to be moving in slow motion. The Predator holds a wicked looking spear, brings its arm back for a throw, and you scream Barm's name. Barm swings around as the spear is launched, and dodges to the side. The spear slices through his shirtbefore it buries itslef in the tree behind where Barm was sitting.

The Predator sinks back underwater, leaving Barm pale and shaken.

A DIFFERENT PREDATOR HAS TAKEN A SHOT AT BARM, AND MISSED.

I just wanted to take a look at these.

A SAMPLE ATTACK ON DANX

You dive into Dan, pushing her down. You feel the heat of the predator's missed shot as it scorches your back...

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN.

TWO SAMPLE ATTACK ON SHUTOUT

An insane laughter comes from above him as tri-laser traces a path just in front of his view.

he begins to shout to warn the others, but the flash and following explosion stifle all of that...

A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AT, AND MISSED SHUTOUT

But Shutout's reflexes are razor sharp, and the second that the whisping sound fills the air, he hits the ground. Sparks fly as something ricochets off of the boulder behind him, and he looks in the direction that it came from...but there is only hazy sky.

Holy s**t..."

Adella holds up the ruined weapon, and even though it will never be used again, it still looks deadly. She looks at Shutout. Everyone looks at Shutout. A bead of sweat rolls down his forehead and falls onto the ground below.

A DIFFERENT PREDATOR HAS TRIED TO KILL SHUTOUT, AND MISSED.

smc.. when did Hess say he killed i28.. i remember him saying he didn't in fact..

I "mentioned" that I was headed for the chopper. DPR said I killed I28.

I may be reading more into it, but it seems that Hess is saying that he killed I28. Is he denying it and saying only DPR said it?

I may be reading more into it, but it seems that Hess is saying that he killed I28. Is he denying it and saying only DPR said it?

yes.. which is what i said before re: hess and i28 being the only ones who have fneded off and killed their attacker

Unvote: Brett

Vote: Barmarcal

If we think Brett is town, then then pretty much elimitates the last of the "cleared". Let's look at the cleared.

I think I posted the attack scenes above.

This is the vote on me last day phase.

SMC (7) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR, Brett

Are we to believe that Bleedin Green is the ONLY scum on this train and all the others are voting for JVOR???

Look at the Attack scenes.

Shutout and Barms said they were "shot at" but another scene clearly states that a Predator tried to "kill" him.

Barms has only 1 attack scene and the Predator threw a spear at him that went through his shirt. That's it. Everyone else they tried to kill and DPR clearly states that.

I know Barms said he'll be gone for the weekend, but he's someone I think may be the hidden cleared player.

Archived