PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Okay, here are DPR's end notation on the attack scenes

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

A SECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL ADELLA.

A PREDATOR HAS ATTACKED, AND FAILED TO KILL CRUSHER

A SECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL CTM.

A THIRD PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL PAC.

A FOURTH PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAIELD TO KILL SMC.

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN.

A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AT, AND MISSED SHUTOUT

A DIFFERENT PREDATOR HAS TRIED TO KILL SHUTOUT, AND MISSED.

A DIFFERENT PREDATOR HAS TAKEN A SHOT AT BARM, AND MISSED.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got home. Damn. Almost pitched a perfect game here... on the bright side, I was just offered a "C" level creative management position... WOOT!!!!

Thanks CTM - This was my best game yet. I'll elaborate once its over...

Thank you ma'am. Glad you came to appreciate my funky style this game...

Haha... Rope-a-dope tubby...

Good first instinct. You had me dootin in my drawers early on, you'll see in the QT. Too bad I brought teh awesome this game. Fortunately for me, I accept backhanded compliments. :)

I can't wait for the wrap up... this dragged on but was a lot of fun. Glad I played! Just so you know, all the offensive things I've said in the game and QT... I meant every last bit of it. :P

GO TEAM PREDATURD!!!!

Congrats on the new job offer! And, yeah, you're abrasive, but somehow you grew on me anyway. :love0040: Since I know how much you love my flirting.... here's another one. :love0040:;-)

You kill one of the most innocent looking guys to me in the game on day 1 and I'm an idiot. Fine.

Where did I call you an idiot? I called you scummy. Pokin your nose in my bag, lookin for my pretty blade-star. You give me the willies.

interesting smc.. i hope the mod clears it up

@ DPR

Can you clear up the confusion about Barmacal's attack language (and that 1 scene with Shutout) and the other Attack scenes where it clearly says there was an attempted killing.

Current Vote Count:

Brett (4) - Barms, AVM, SMC, Lily

Hess (1) - Hess

Dan (2) - Shutout, Pac

Pac (1) - Dan

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

*If there are any mistakes, please let me know. Also, it is not required for everyone to vote and unvote. Just so you know. Damn.

THE MOD WILL NEITHER CONFIRM OR DENY ANY CLAIMS AS TO PREDATOR KILLS OR WEAPON ORIENTED ACTIONS.

Is this right? I'm trying to fully catch up and keep everything straight since I'm back home now.

Unofficial Vote Count:

Brett (3) - Barms, AVM, Lily

Hess (1) - Hess

Dan (1) - Pac

Pac (2) - Dan, Shutout

Barmacral (1) - SMC

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

Where did I call you an idiot? I called you scummy. Pokin your nose in my bag, lookin for my pretty blade-star. You give me the willies.

Whether or not you have a weapon is a moot point because these blind marksmen certainly think you do. I don't think I was the one to alert them of that but if I did my bad. I thought what you said was pretty clear - but I've been wrong plenty in this game. Maybe it's best thier believing me lol.

just kidding you pukes don't shoot at me - I have nothing.

Whether or not you have a weapon is a moot point because these blind marksmen certainly think you do. I don't think I was the one to alert them of that but if I did my bad. I thought what you said was pretty clear - but I've been wrong plenty in this game. Maybe it's best thier believing me lol.

just kidding you pukes don't shoot at me - I have nothing.

Hmph. I'm paranoid about my precious blade-star. The way you were asking about it seemed like you were trying to figure out where it was and if it was a good idea to shoot me ... and keep shooting me. :) I've obviously made an incredibly serious error this game, but I hope I'm making up for it. I feel like my gut is on the right track with you. If not, feel free to mock me as the worst player ever after this game. After killing Vicious there's not much further I can fall, hehe.

Alright, just got back from daughters after school/day care fathers day thing and ice cream. We are also going to my wifes parents house for the weekend...YAY what a great fathers day for me!!! Anyway I'll have limited access until Monday.

I've done those type of fathers day. Go to my Dads or Father in laws and be all like the "Im a Dad too Dad". Usually happens when your young with your first or second kid. Now I have five kids, with my oldest who just finished her junior year of college and actually makes good bank working part time in her moms salon. I actually get gifts from her I want. Not those ones my wife buys for me with my own money from the kids but some real shiit I didn;t pay for. Last year she got me this crazy ****ing leaf blower I could rip the siding off the house with. AWESOME> Im so excited to see what I get this year. YAY.

Hmph. I'm paranoid about my precious blade-star. The way you were asking about it seemed like you were trying to figure out where it was and if it was a good idea to shoot me ... and keep shooting me. :) I've obviously made an incredibly serious error this game, but I hope I'm making up for it. I feel like my gut is on the right track with you. If not, feel free to mock me as the worst player ever after this game. After killing Vicious there's not much further I can fall, hehe.

Understood but there's no reason for me to broadcast what I saw if I'm scum. The only reason I said it was because I thought it was blatant. In retrospect I should have kept quiet.

Understood but there's no reason for me to broadcast what I saw if I'm scum. The only reason I said it was because I thought it was blatant. In retrospect I should have kept quiet.

I think I've been sufficiently vague on where my weapon is or isn't, or if I even know what's become of it. There was absolutely nothing for you to keep to yourself as scum. You weren't sure what was up with the blade-star.

Plus, there's no reason for you to announce "I think Dan still has the weapon" as town, either. Add to that your other questioning, and I think you were trying to get more information from me. Because like I've said from the beginning of the game, keeping hidden who does/doesn't have weapons, the things we can do with our weapons, etc. is a huge part of defeating the predators. Hence I'm trying to channel Hess as best as I can here.

I think I've been sufficiently vague on where my weapon is or isn't, or if I even know what's become of it. There was absolutely nothing for you to keep to yourself as scum. You weren't sure what was up with the blade-star.

Plus, there's no reason for you to announce "I think Dan still has the weapon" as town, either. Add to that your other questioning, and I think you were trying to get more information from me. Because like I've said from the beginning of the game, keeping hidden who does/doesn't have weapons, the things we can do with our weapons, etc. is a huge part of defeating the predators. Hence I'm trying to channel Hess as best as I can here.

We're arguing semantics... It's a moot point because they've attacked you 3 times so you're obviously not scum and they think you're carrying. The point was that 2 of them died in their ridiculous attacks today and they have to be scrambling. You said something I thought stuck out like a flashing neon sign inviting a kill and I pointed it out. I'm not the only one that wants to keep weapons away from the Predators. Let them keep the seemingly miserable odds they have now.

At this point it's kind of whatever anyway.. they can't shoot and we have them severly outnumbered.

This may be a total waste of effort, but I'm bored. Here's the Attack scene statement in order:

#61: DUTCH AND THE GENERAL ARE DEAD. DAY 1 HAS BEGUN. YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING.

#492: A flash comes from the trees, streaking toward Shutout, but he has already dropped to the ground.

Note, this post did not contain an all-caps scene summary line like above and later. Post #536 says he's not mod confirming DPR

#1086: A DIFFERENT PREDATOR HAS TRIED TO KILL SHUTOUT, AND MISSED.

#1580: SMASH, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED (D1 lynch)

#1604: VIC, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED

-- A PREDATOR HAS TAKEN A SHOT AT RUNIN, AND MISSED.

#1615: A PREDATOR HAS TRIED TO KILL RUNIN, AND FAILED.

#1633: RUNIN, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY ANOTHER PREDATOR, AND KILLED.

#1884: A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AT, AND MISSED SHUTOUT

#1923: A DIFFERENT PREDATOR HAS TAKEN A SHOT AT BARM, AND MISSED.

#2209: SLATS, AN INNOCENT, AND THE FLYING PUMPKIN THAT SHOOTS LASER BEAMS OUT OF HIS ARSE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

#2531: JVOR, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED. (D2 lynch)

#2549: A PREDATOR HAS ATTACKED, AND FAILED TO KILL CRUSHER

#2605: A SECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL CTM.

-- A THIRD PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL PAC.

-- A FOURTH PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAIELD TO KILL SMC.

#2653: TWO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE KILLED THE PREDATOR, BLEEDIN GREEN.

#2657: SHARROW, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED BY A PREDATOR.

#2705: JIF, A ROLELESS TOWNIE. HAS BEEN KILLED BY A PREDATOR

#2710: A SECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL ADELLA.

#2712: ANOTHER PREDATOR, NAE, HAS BEEN KILLED AS SHE ATTACKED I28.

#2747: A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

-- A PREDATOR, I28 HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL HESS, A GOT KILLED DURING THE ATTEMPT.

#2874: A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN.

#2876: THE PREDATOR HAS AGAIN TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN

#2880: THE PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN FOR A THIRD TIME.

So, in summary, Shutout, Runin, and Barm got "shot at." There was also an attempt to "kill" Shutout and Runin.

Only Barm remains of the 3 who was simply shot at.

Does this mean anything? I'm not sure. Hopefully DPR can clear this up.

So, in summary, Shutout, Runin, and Barm got "shot at." There was also an attempt to "kill" Shutout and Runin.

Only Barm remains of the 3 who was simply shot at.

Does this mean anything? I'm not sure. Hopefully DPR can clear this up.

Thanks for that. You know I <3 lists.

Interesting that I was shot at 3 times by the same predator.

This may be a total waste of effort, but I'm bored. Here's the Attack scene statement in order:

#61: DUTCH AND THE GENERAL ARE DEAD. DAY 1 HAS BEGUN. YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING.

#492: A flash comes from the trees, streaking toward Shutout, but he has already dropped to the ground.

Note, this post did not contain an all-caps scene summary line like above and later. Post #536 says he's not mod confirming DPR

#1086: A DIFFERENT PREDATOR HAS TRIED TO KILL SHUTOUT, AND MISSED.

#1580: SMASH, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED (D1 lynch)

#1604: VIC, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED

-- A PREDATOR HAS TAKEN A SHOT AT RUNIN, AND MISSED.

#1615: A PREDATOR HAS TRIED TO KILL RUNIN, AND FAILED.

#1633: RUNIN, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY ANOTHER PREDATOR, AND KILLED.

#1884: A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AT, AND MISSED SHUTOUT

#1923: A DIFFERENT PREDATOR HAS TAKEN A SHOT AT BARM, AND MISSED.

#2209: SLATS, AN INNOCENT, AND THE FLYING PUMPKIN THAT SHOOTS LASER BEAMS OUT OF HIS ARSE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

#2531: JVOR, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED. (D2 lynch)

#2549: A PREDATOR HAS ATTACKED, AND FAILED TO KILL CRUSHER

#2605: A SECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL CTM.

-- A THIRD PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL PAC.

-- A FOURTH PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAIELD TO KILL SMC.

#2653: TWO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE KILLED THE PREDATOR, BLEEDIN GREEN.

#2657: SHARROW, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED BY A PREDATOR.

#2705: JIF, A ROLELESS TOWNIE. HAS BEEN KILLED BY A PREDATOR

#2710: A SECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL ADELLA.

#2712: ANOTHER PREDATOR, NAE, HAS BEEN KILLED AS SHE ATTACKED I28.

#2747: A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

-- A PREDATOR, I28 HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL HESS, A GOT KILLED DURING THE ATTEMPT.

#2874: A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN.

#2876: THE PREDATOR HAS AGAIN TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN

#2880: THE PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL DAN FOR A THIRD TIME.

INteresting how he started using "the" could mean there's only 1 left?

INteresting how he started using "the" could mean there's only 1 left?

I think it could go either way. It's very clear the same predator tried to kill me each time. If it said "The Predator" from the start, we'd definitely know there's just one left. But the first time DPR said "A Predator ..." so I'm not sure.

@ DPR

Can you clear up the confusion about Barmacal's attack language (and that 1 scene with Shutout) and the other Attack scenes where it clearly says there was an attempted killing.

There's nothing to it. Just phrasing.

Okay, DPR kicked me in the balls, LOL, so let me start from the beginning. These are the 12 still alive

1. Brett

2. SMC - Kill Attempt

3. Lily

4. Pac - Kill Attempt

5. Crusher - Kill Attempt

6. Adella - Kill Attempt

7. Hess - Kill Attempt

8. AVM - Kill Attempt

9. CTM - Kill Attempt

10. DanX - Kill Attempt

11. Barms - Kill Attempt

12. Shutout - Kill Attempt

Okay, if there is only 1 Predator left, the candidates based on non kill attempts is obvious: Lily and Brett.

Of the 8 remaining who have had a kill attempt, who is the likeliest candidate to get bused?

The thing is, I don't want to get hung up on Barms, but it's surprising as hell that there would be only 1 Predator on my train if we don't include Brett.

Okay, DPR kicked me in the balls, LOL, so let me start from the beginning. These are the 12 still alive

1. Brett

2. SMC - Kill Attempt

3. Lily

4. Pac - Kill Attempt

5. Crusher - Kill Attempt

6. Adella - Kill Attempt

7. Hess - Kill Attempt

8. AVM - Kill Attempt

9. CTM - Kill Attempt

10. DanX - Kill Attempt

11. Barms - Kill Attempt

12. Shutout - Kill Attempt

Okay, if there is only 1 Predator left, the candidates based on non kill attempts is obvious: Lily and Brett.

Of the 8 remaining who have had a kill attempt, who is the likeliest candidate to get bused?

The thing is, I don't want to get hung up on Barms, but it's surprising as hell that there would be only 1 Predator on my train if we don't include Brett.

I won't argue against Brett fwiw, if we want to go there.

Dan is vouching for Lily, can you? 1 time kill, time sensitve?

If i had the energy, I'd got through i28's posts, he seems fairly immpressed with his play which is usually a decent indicator that something can be gleaned.

I kind of like Hess, cause he actually fended off and killed a predator, which only i28 has done thus far. Also, I tend to remember monkey and hess stayed clear of one another this game, out side of some homo talk. That can be a good sign sometimes as noob scum don't know how to comment on fellow scum..

I can't decide if it's worth a reread or we should just assume we have ignificant numbers advantage and lynch away.

If i had the energy, I'd got through i28's posts, he seems fairly immpressed with his play which is usually a decent indicator that something can be gleaned.

I kind of like Hess, cause he actually fended off and killed a predator, which only i28 has done thus far. Also, I tend to remember monkey and hess stayed clear of one another this game, out side of some homo talk. That can be a good sign sometimes as noob scum don't know how to comment on fellow scum..

I can't decide if it's worth a reread or we should just assume we have ignificant numbers advantage and lynch away.

What I can say about Lily is I was also given certain conditions about using or possibly losing my weapon. I'm not sure if our weapons work in exactly the same way, though.

What I can say about Lily is I was also given certain conditions about using or possibly losing my weapon. I'm not sure if our weapons work in exactly the same way, though.

You are vouching for her in the same way i am vouchign for brett then..

What do you think of i28 now that you know he was scum..

I would be okay with lynching Hess for the same reason. My concern, however, is that he seemed confident he should be doing something other than passively being attacked in the scene.

Archived