Brick's contract gives me that sinking feeling for a Jets fan: optimism

jgb

Franchise LT locked up for life. The Jets are preaching ground and pound but I think the passing game will surprise some people this year. Commitment to Brick confirms that this offense is not satisfied to be one dimensional any longer much more than the Smoketonio lottery ticket we bought for a year. Imagine if we can just have an average passing game to go with a top 5 rushing attack - that'll will propel us to a top 10 overall offense... and with that defense...

I need to go take a cold shower and temper my optimism. Been conditioned to expect that disaster follows it.

It took this for you to be optimistic?

Not to toot my own horn, but I'm always optimistic, especially after coming off a AFC champ game with a rookie HC/QB/new D.

Are you a older gentleman? I only ask because it seems you might still have that SOJ attitude.

Can you took your own horn?

It took this for you to be optimistic?

Not to toot my own horn, but I'm always optimistic, especially after coming off a AFC champ game with a rookie HC/QB/new D.

Are you a older gentleman? I only ask because it seems you might still have that SOJ attitude.

absolutely i have the SOJ attitude. if "older gentleman" means "no longer has acne" to you than yes, i'm old.

Archived