Who's all going to the Opener?

khesanh

How is all going to the opener this yr? We need to start getting info together for those of us coming from out of town. If you can state you name and city and state your coming from maybe we all can get together and meet somewhere's in the city.

Houston, Texas

Looking to hook up with my boy Jersey jet, Dave, Big John and the rest of the crew will be staying at the Sheraton accross from the stadium in Jersey

How is all going to the opener this yr? We need to start getting info together for those of us coming from out of town. If you can state you name and city and state your coming from maybe we all can get together and meet somewhere's in the city.

Houston, Texas

Looking to hook up with my boy Jersey jet, Dave, Big John and the rest of the crew will be staying at the Sheraton accross from the stadium in Jersey

Dude, your tailgating cooking in Miami a couple of years ago will go down in tailgating history as some of the greatest cuisine I have ever tasted. ;)

Yo khesanh what's up!!! Glad to hear you are coming up for the game. I def owe you for Miami! you are more than invited to our tailgate... GanGGreen4Lyfe bro after Tampa you are def invited as well LOL

Tyson!!!! ahahah wuuts up broooo??? how u beeen?? dude im sooooo pumped for this season....ill def get in touch wit u in aug to figure out where u guys are gonna be at in the lot n whatever......i got ur number in my phone

Tyson!!!! ahahah wuuts up broooo??? how u beeen?? dude im sooooo pumped for this season....ill def get in touch wit u in aug to figure out where u guys are gonna be at in the lot n whatever......i got ur number in my phone

Sounds good bro we will tear it up for sure

Yo khesanh what's up!!! Glad to hear you are coming up for the game. I def owe you for Miami! you are more than invited to our tailgate... GanGGreen4Lyfe bro after Tampa you are def invited as well LOL

Tyson do you guys know where you will be tailgating this year? Meaning what lot?

Lets do it

I can't wait big brother to see you guys its a big family reunion every yr

Archived