AFC Championship game replay-

Thor99

On NFL network right now.

It's painfully obvious that the Jets did the smart thing with Thomas Jones. Say what you want about the LT signing, but TJ is done.

If Lowery is ever covering someone in man on the outside this year we will be in trouble. Watching him in man makes me sick.

On NFL network right now.

It's painfully obvious that the Jets did the smart thing with Thomas Jones. Say what you want about the LT signing, but TJ is done.

during the game, i didn't know Woodhead wasn't active and honestly expected to see him get a lot of snaps in the second half. Jones was just terrible, he honestly looked like some random guy pulled from the stands. He had nothing left.

during the game, i didn't know Woodhead wasn't active and honestly expected to see him get a lot of snaps in the second half. Jones was just terrible, he honestly looked like some random guy pulled from the stands. He had nothing left.

He definitely looked beat after a certain point. He stopped spinning or anything else and just ran straight. He was running into walls the whole time. I think Sanchez really stepped up in the game and made some awesome throws. If only we had a running game to help he a little, the outcome might have been a little different.

He definitely looked beat after a certain point. He stopped spinning or anything else and just ran straight. He was running into walls the whole time. I think Sanchez really stepped up in the game and made some awesome throws. If only we had a running game to help he a little, the outcome might have been a little different.

Yeah, once Greene went down we were done. A lot is riding on him staying healthy this year.

Yeah, once Greene went down we were done. A lot is riding on him staying healthy this year.

It's just the luck of the draw unfortunately. I just hope if we go into the post-season again, we don't rely too heavily on him where we folded like in the AFC championship game and well make a better run with the new pieces in place (Holmes, Wilson, Tomlinson, McKnight, Connor, and Cromartie).

A lot is riding on the passing game too. We didn't bring Edwards in last year and Holmes, LT's pass-catching abilities and Coles this year just to run Greene into the ground.

A lot is riding on the passing game too. We didn't bring Edwards in last year and Holmes, LT's pass-catching abilities and Coles this year just to run Greene into the ground.

Just watched the game this morning. I was def hurting after seeing it again, and how different that game could have ended up if Greene stays in and maybe Coleman can time an F'ing jump right. We very well could have gone into half 17-9 which may or may not have had an impact on 2nd half. Hopefully we can see them again this year with a much improved team.

think about how clutch feely's kicks were

if he makes the gimmie it's 20-14 at half.

the long one wasn't a gimmie but if he makes em both, Sanchez is driving for the tie at the end of the game.

The Jets are not a better team after losing Jay Feely. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Archived