Revis or Favre?

NIGHT STALKER

21 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a betting person, who suits up first?

We know Favre's history...he flips more then the guy at Burger King. Then we have Revis...is he willing to sit out the entire season?

I voted Favre...but I really don't know.

I have a very high level of confidence as to the range in which Farve will suit up....some time between the day after the second pre-season game and the first regular season game.

MEvi$, I have no idea. He seems set on demanding more money than is reasonable and a Uncle butthead (hey MEvi$ and Butthead) giving in him bad advice. He might smart'en up and be in camp before the 1st pre-season game or he might be out all season. I don't really know.

We know Favre's history...he flips more then the guy at Burger King. Then we have Revis...is he willing to sit out the entire season?

How did you vote? I voted Farve, only because there are no extrernal factors related to his decision. If it is about his health, I am sure he will be healthy right after TC. Revis needs to receive what he believes is a fair offer (the eternal factor), and based on where his head appears to be, that may not be coming anytime soon.

I'm going with the same day since I know neither one of them wants to go to camp.

I voted Mevis..If he's not in camp before the 10th he belongs in a nut house more then a football field..Gee Vinny had the best QB stat year of any Jet QB in history should he have held out in 99?? :rolleyes:

Archived