Word on Shoelbel????

CoachTsurfing

I think I heard the Bills were going to cut him. Anyone think he would be a good fit here?

I read that he was looking to retire but was considering playing one more season. The fact that they cut him would indicate that he couldn't commit a la Favre.

I read that he was looking to retire but was considering playing one more season. The fact that they cut him would indicate that he couldn't commit a la Favre.

He's heavily favoring a deal with the Texans because he lives near Houston. Not that interested in playing anywhere else unless it's for stupid money.

He doesn't enjoy football, just the pay checks. He doesn't even want to play anymore but can't leave the money on the table. I'm glad he's gone, we need to get rid of all the guys who have been here throughout these losing years, we need fresh faces.

He doesn't enjoy football, just the pay checks. He doesn't even want to play anymore but can't leave the money on the table. I'm glad he's gone, we need to get rid of all the guys who have been here throughout these losing years, we need fresh faces.

You need a lot more than that ! :P

You could use a quarterback, an offensive line, a defensive line, a receiver or two and uh... what am I missing? Not trying to diss your team bro... I actually like the Bills but man you guys need some serious help up there

I think there's a frustration involved being a very good player playing for the same team for nine years and never reaching the post-season. He walked away from good money. It'll be interesting to see how much less he takes to play on a team with genuine post-season hopes - should he decide to continue his career.

I think there's a frustration involved being a very good player playing for the same team for nine years and never reaching the post-season. He walked away from good money. It'll be interesting to see how much less he takes to play on a team with genuine post-season hopes - should he decide to continue his career.

Can you imagine the Texans DL with him opposite Mario and Okoye in between? Could be fun to watch.

Archived