Jets/Revis Reps clear the air. Keep Contract Talks Confidential

villain_the_foe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already stated what that amount would be. And AGAIN....the 16 million was the level of negotiation.

Yup the only level he would start to negotiate guaranteed money on, until he got bitch slapped all over the media by everybody except Mike Fatcessa.

Call it what you want. I dont need to convince you. Revis will get his money whether fans have a problem with it or not. Ima actually enjoy it.

Dude all you are doing here is crawling away with your tail between you legs.

I want him to get his money, but he's not gonna get the $16 mill per year for 10 years, which is what he's holding out for.

Nor should he!

Dude all you are doing here is crawling away with your tail between you legs.

I want him to get his money, but he gonna get the $16 mill per year for 10 years, which is what he's holding out for.

Nor should he!

well, in reality, he may get that money IF he holds out all year and Jets allow a 'see what u can get trade offer' aka what Skins did to Revis's Uncle Sean Gilbert..

Gilbert ended up getting what he wanted form Skins the year before

all this being said, i think revis signs with jets for 25-30 M bonus and a total package that comes to (including bonus) approx 14 m a year...aka 10 year 140M, or more likely 6 year 84M

well, in reality, he may get that money IF he holds out all year and Jets allow a 'see what u can get trade offer' aka what Skins did to Revis's Uncle Sean Gilbert..

Gilbert ended up getting what he wanted form Skins the year before

all this being said, i think revis signs with jets for 25-30 M bonus and a total package that comes to (including bonus) approx 14 m a year...aka 10 year 140M, or more likely 6 year 84M

I should have specified he would not be getting it from the Jets, and I highly doubt he'd get $16 mill per for 10 next year from anyone either.

Especially since next year, there would be no othe active contracts even close to that.

Yup the only level he would start to negotiate guaranteed money on, until he got bitch slapped all over the media by everybody except Mike Fatcessa.

Being bitchslapped through the media though more than half the media coverage I've seen agreed with him.

Ima do this. Im not going to respond to your further on this subject. You obviously dont know what you're talking about, you just have your personal feeling on it. Which is cool, but when you try to make it a valid point thats when its a waste of my time to go back and forth with a person like that. Call it putting my tail between my legs....but like I said, Revis will get his money no matter what you or I say.

Being bitchslapped through the media though more than half the media coverage I've seen agreed with him.

Ima do this. Im not going to respond to your further on this subject. You obviously dont know what you're talking about, you just have your personal feeling on it. Which is cool, but when you try to make it a valid point thats when its a waste of my time to go back and forth with a person like that. Call it putting my tail between my legs....but like I said, Revis will get his money no matter what you or I say.

Who agreed he should get $16 mill per for 10 years? The Jet hater Francessa? Nice company you keep.

Funny I feel the same way when I read your sh*t on this subject.

All you keep saying is he's gonna get his money, like some kind of drone!

What money is he going to get, and who is he getting it from?

Cause the money he wants, talked about and is holding out for is $16 mill per for 10 years and he's not getting it from the Jets.

I'll tell you what don't respond!

Because your child like approach that just cause I don't want to see the Jets get raped with a cap suicide deal, means I don't want to see him get paid is beneath me!

not for nuthin' and I'm getting pretty bored with Revis Wars but I thought I'd toss this one out there; Adam_Schefter As it turns out, QB Tom Brady will not have new contract before Patriots first preseason game tonight. Sometime this summer still possible.

not for nuthin' and I'm getting pretty bored with Revis Wars but I thought I'd toss this one out there; Adam_Schefter As it turns out, QB Tom Brady will not have new contract before Patriots first preseason game tonight. Sometime this summer still possible.

'Relle is better than Brady. 'Relle wants more money than Aso. All things 'Relle.

Who agreed he should get $16 mill per for 10 years? The Jet hater Francessa? Nice company you keep.

Funny I feel the same way when I read your sh*t on this subject.

All you keep saying is he's gonna get his money, like some kind of drone!

What money is he going to get, and who is he getting it from?

Cause the money he wants, talked about and is holding out for is $16 mill per for 10 years and he's not getting it from the Jets.

I'll tell you what don't respond!

Because your child like approach that just cause I don't want to see the Jets get raped with a cap suicide deal, means I don't want to see him get paid is beneath me!

I do notice a common theme among the 7 or 8 fanatical 'Relle apologists:

They get very petulent when they don't hear an echo of their own voices.

You guys are lawst.

I just want Revis on the field because he's our best player. He gives us a better shot at winning this year.

Everybody here wants to see him signed and on the field, the conflict lies with how much he should get paid.

Apparently if you are the slightest bit reasonable about the situation, then you're not for having him at all.

That's coming from your contingency, and you call others lost. Pathetic!

Everybody here wants to see him signed and on the field, the conflict lies with how much he should get paid.

Apparently if you are the slightest bit reasonable about the situation, then you're not for having him at all.

That's coming from your contingency, and you call others lost. Pathetic!

Relle's agents other clients:

Pete Kendall and Chris Baker.

Any questions?

Pete Kendall, Chris Baker....

'Relle.

Anybody see a pattern here?

not for nothin but losing Pete Kendall kinda boned that season. who is the "adrien clarke" that replaces Revis?

end of the day this is a business and if the Jets want to win they need Revis.

Bottom line, the Jets organization looks inept with all these interviews. You wouldn't see Bill Polian doing 50 interviews in three days. You don't see John Mara doing this. Hell, Jerry Jones wasn't even this lovelorn in front of the cameras when Emmitt held out. Woody and Tannenbaum, whether they have a point or not, look like absolute charlatans here.

Bottom line, the Jets organization looks inept with all these interviews. You wouldn't see Bill Polian doing 50 interviews in three days. You don't see John Mara doing this. Hell, Jerry Jones wasn't even this lovelorn in front of the cameras when Emmitt held out. Woody and Tannenbaum, whether they have a point or not, look like absolute charlatans here.

Well yeah, I mean the whole please hard knocks pick me pick me thing was pure attention whoring.

Anybody can talk about winning the SB. LMAO

not for nothin but losing Pete Kendall kinda boned that season. who is the "adrien clarke" that replaces Revis?

They also need to manage the cap and keep the team stocked.

By the sounds of this they've done a great job, I expect to see Team MEvi$ come back down to reality here soon.

My point being is the writing is on the wall, Schwartz is the kiss of death.

But I don't think Kendall owed the Jets $2.5 million after he left.

LMAO

They also need to manage the cap and keep the team stocked.

By the sounds of this they've done a great job, I expect to see Team MEvi$ come back down to reality here soon.

Is there any doubt in your mind that Revis isn't going to get his guaranteed money and at least a $13 mil average? He's already won, imo.

Archived