What part of the game last night do you think will make Hard Knocks?

Maxman

The hit on Eli, some of the player entrances, Fireman Ed, Bradshaw's long TD....

those are my votes...

Exaggerating Intro... New Stadium... Jets vs Giants Rivalry is talked up...

Opening Kickoff... Jets D sets tone with stop...

Sanchez Pick... Rex pissed... Giants TD...

Jets Rally... Sanchez Bounce Back...

Jets D continues to punish... Eli hit... Rex Reax...

Cruz montage... Rex reax...

End of game... Rex curses out 2nd and 3rd team.

Obviously there will be player sound ups, and other things based on the preceding show, but in general, there's your paper cut. ;)

Exaggerating Intro... New Stadium... Jets vs Giants Rivalry is talked up...

Opening Kickoff... Jets D sets tone with stop...

Sanchez Pick... Rex pissed... Giants TD...

Jets Rally... Sanchez Bounce Back...

Jets D continues to punish... Eli hit... Rex Reax...

Cruz montage... Rex reax...

End of game... Rex curses out 2nd and 3rd team.

Obviously there will be player sound ups, and other things based on the preceding show, but in general, there's your paper cut. ;)

EY,

No offense but it isn't like you are a former HBO employee or anything. So please, leave this stuff to us professionals.

i am sure Rex had some 'welcome to jets football' comment when Eli got schmackedaloozied.

Last night I was hoping Rex didn't say anything stupid when that happened. Hopefully just, wow what a hit, I hope he is alright. No need for anything more, that hit speaks for itself.

Last night I was hoping Rex didn't say anything stupid when that happened. Hopefully just, wow what a hit, I hope he is alright. No need for anything more, that hit speaks for itself.

i thought same thing..lets see if was able to resist

The Sanchez pick will be on there fo sho as it lead to the first ever TD in the new Meadowlands Stadium.

OK, you can change your draws now.

I guess when you never saw your team win a playoff game, the pre-season really matters. :blink:

F*** that. I hope Rex said something like this:

"Ooooooh f*** yeah! Archie probably felt that sh**. Way to hit that retard version of Peyton there Calvin. Who's getting laid tonight? Calvin f***ing Pace, that's right. Attaboy Leonard, way to stomp a dick out there Jim-boy. I can still see some blood on the field. Did you taste it Jim, did you taste the blood? I bet it tasted like a guy who will never be as good as his dad or brother. But hey, he's better than his other brother old What's-His-Name. That kid never even played sports, can you believe that? Way to get the dogsh*t end of the gene pool. Look at old Eli, he's STILL bleeding! Can you believe that? Awww, the little b**** is heading to the locker room. Oh well, show's over. I'm gonna go take a sh**."

Archived