SJ's Thoughts On Trading Revis ...

SouthernJet

Why would Oakland take the trade? They have arguable the best CB in the league and he is in camp. Why trade him away for a CB of roughly the same ability who is holding out?

same reason al signed nnamdi for $16 mill - senility.

Without judging the reasonableness or "value" of the offers, I have a more simple question: When was the last time you saw such a convoluted trade in the NFL. This isn't the MLB.

Never...I did those for fun. The NFL doesn't require trades like this because of the massive amount of roster turnover every year anyway.

If we were to trade Revis it'd have to be for an A+++ package.

• 11 months later...

Im gonna let you in on a little secret. The Panthers are going to be a damn good football team this year. Bank on it.

I will bet you they don't win more than 5 games this year.

I know everyone here thinks the Dolphins are a bottom 5 team in the NFL, but they completely dominated the Panthers on both sides of the ball on Friday night.

I know everyone here thinks the Dolphins are a bottom 5 team in the NFL, but they completely dominated the Panthers on both sides of the ball on Friday night.

He posted that a year ago and it was a preseason game. It literally means nothing.

The Dolphins suck a$$.

We don't think the Dolphins are a bottom 5 type of team, we know they are.

Your little preseason win won't mean much of anything by the time the Patriots humiliate the Dolphins come week one. I'll be pulling for the Patriots to lose that Monday night, that'll help the Jets, but I just can't picture the Dolphins having much success against those guys. I hope I'm wrong.

The Dolphins 2011 season could be over before it starts though. 0-1 against the Patriots. 0-2 against the Texans. I'll give you all a win over the Browns. Next two games? Against the Chargers and Jets, both games being played on the road for Miami.

I see a 1-4 start man.

Eh, The Dolphins aren't bottom 5. That's a bit ridiculous, and I'm pretty biased toward the Jets. I'd say the Phins are in the middle somewhere. Somewhere in the 15-20 range. It all depends on Henne, though.

This is very weird.

Wanting to bet on a season that's already been played?

Archived