Jets @ Eagles

Vudu

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can Sanchez be the offensive coordinator and QB at the same time? He's better than Shotty.

I missed the first quarter except Doh McSuck's fumble...anything juicy in there?

Vick made a nice pass down the middle of the field to Riley Cooper...bout it. Drew Coleman still sucks. Gholston cant get off blocks....the usual.

Whoever pulled the trigger on McKnight needs to be fired.

He ran like a bitch in college and looks even worse now. Seriously...I said from the start that pick was retarded, he's even worse than I thought.

Because Rex Ryan can turn around every lazy and/or behaviorally challenged player. Like Kerry Rhodes.

Washington could be a Cedric Houston type guy for us.

He's definitely looked more impressive than McKnight. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see McKnight get cut. He's shown nothing and it's not like he was a first round pick and is making a ton of money, which is probably why they haven't cut Gholston yet.

He's definitely looked more impressive than McKnight. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see McKnight get cut. He's shown nothing and it's not like he was a first round pick and is making a ton of money, which is probably why they haven't cut Gholston yet.

Id rather keep Cumberland on the roster...a guy with obvious upside than a lazy stiff like McKnight.

Archived