Jets @ Eagles

Vudu

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time McLight does something good he has to screw things up and ruin the good impression. I think bitonti was right about this kid.

Exactly right - he has great flashes at times, then he "McFumbles". Aggravating to say the least. He still may make the roster as a PR. We'll see if he gets any chances tonight.

Guest Jpf4671

Hey guys, I put on pats-giants to kill time before the jets game and Brady and manning with 4 bowls combined are both playing a few series but our 2nd year QB is playing o coordinator,. I've been staying positive about this whole preseason but I'm starting to get a little concerned. What do you guys think?

Rex's player evaluation is starting to remind me of why Buddy Ryan never won a super bowl as HC. The Jets prolly have less talent on the roster than they did last year, assuming Revis doesn't come back and I don't think he will.

Brilliant Rex ideas:

Signed d-bag Jason Taylor who has done nothing

Dropped Leon for McLight

Cut Faneca

Made grandpa Brunell the second string QB

Rex's player evaluation is starting to remind me of why Buddy Ryan never won a super bowl as HC. The Jets prolly have less talent on the roster than they did last year, assuming Revis doesn't come back and I don't think he will.

Brilliant Rex ideas:

Dropped Leon for McLight

Cut Faneca

Taylor is going through the motions in preseason as he always does. When the games count it will be a different story.

Leon was a goner regardless of the McFumbles selection.

Brilliant Rex ideas:

Dropped Leon for McLight

Cut Faneca

I disagree about Faneca, and if you're going to blame someone, it's probably Tannenbaum. Financial concerns are not Rex's forte as far as I can tell, and I doubt Rex's opinion of Faneca's talent was the prime motivator in cutting him. For all we know, Clemens might end up being the #2, but I'm not that confident he's an improvement over Brunell. I'll withhold judgment on Taylor, but the Leon-Sucknight swap hasn't been very dandy as of yet.

Archived