Revis Signed!!!!

SoFlaJets

Oh, hell no. Fair deal if you ask me. just sheds some light on all the previous misinformation. If he signed because this is the best deal yet--then we've been duped by the FO into thinking Revis was a greedy scumbag. Turns out--he was just looking for a fair shake. Lotta lyin from the FO on this one. on a lighter note: Revis, cro, wilson, lowery, harris, scott, jenkins, ellis, taylor, thomas and, evetually pace. wow. wow.

Or we should praise the front office for not caving. We don't know all the details yet, so who's to say who was in the wrong on this one? All that matters is that a deal was a hammered out. This was the best possible solution, contrary to those who said that letting Revis rot or trade him was the best choice, OR those that felt that handing over a rumored 10-year, $162 million deal was OK.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For fun, I just scanned the other Jets sites and the ENTIRE "F*ck YOU MEVI$!!" crowd is scurrying like someone turned the kitchen light on a bunch of cockroaches. HYYYYYY-sterical.

Meh, its not a big deal. I don't think there's much of a point in demonizing either side of the coin on this one. We were all going on the same information, which was not much information at all. It is going to be pretty humorous watching the fall-out of the deal, but at the end of the day, we were all just a bunch of idiot Jets fans trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

Sirlancemehlot wishes the Jets could return to a simpler time, when giving over-the-hill veterans cap-killing deals was a good thing, while young talent left to go to other teams.

Thank you Tannenbaum, you cheap bastard, thank you!

I honestly don't know where you're getting that. Tannenbaum is a huge liar. Not a bad GM. And he's maybe the best contract-writer/finagler in the league. He's just a huge liar. Cheap has nothing to do with him--he spends Woody's money, not his own. Cheap comes from the guy signing checks.

I honestly don't know where you're getting that. Tannenbaum is a huge liar. Not a bad GM. And he's maybe the best contract-writer/finagler in the league. He's just a huge liar. Cheap has nothing to do with him--he spends Woody's money, not his own. Cheap comes from the guy signing checks.

It just seems that you think this "liar" is going to make us an 8-8 team. I think we've done everything possible this offseason to ensure we will NOT be simply average. There's talent all over the field, and Rex should be able to put it together nicely. The D looks great, and it really all comes down to Sanchez now.

Meh, its not a big deal. I don't think there's much of a point in demonizing either side of the coin on this one. We were all going on the same information, which was not much information at all. It is going to be pretty humorous watching the fall-out of the deal, but at the end of the day, we were all just a bunch of idiot Jets fans trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

My point all along was two-fold: believe nothing the Jets tell you and wait until the deal is signed before we kill Revis, or the Jets. I never blamed anyone for getting bent, but there we some dudes who were extreme--like, wanting to fight Revis in a parking lot extreme. Those are the guys whose reversals are making me smile my most Punky Brewster smile right now.

How can you say "cut Lowery" when other options include Brian Jackson, Drew Coleman, and Marquise Cole? As a dime back, Lowery is just fine.

Because every time Lowery is in the game he gets toasted. It's like clockwork. He just doesn't have the athleticism to play CB in the NFL. Coleman and Cole actually do.

My point being ridiculed doesnt rattle me. Im talking to you. Whatever SoFlaJets did or said doesnt concern me at the moment.

Save your breath, all I hear is a mosquito in a clown suit.

I wanted to see a reasonable deal get done, and I hope it has, the fact that makes you see hater is quite telling.

My point all along was two-fold: believe nothing the Jets tell you and wait until the deal is signed before we kill Revis, or the Jets. I never blamed anyone for getting bent, but there we some dudes who were extreme--like, wanting to fight Revis in a parking lot extreme. Those are the guys whose reversals are making me smile my most Punky Brewster smile right now.

Oh, I still want to fight that son of a bitch in a parking lot. I just KNOW I can take him.

Its not a waste....its enthusiasm lol. You just dont get it, probably because you're worried about what I think about SoFla...lol.

I'll shew away now, and you'll leave it at that because you are the bigger one of the two. :-)

hey keep me out of it

I hear ya. It amazes me how MANY extremists there were though. The viewpoint of basically blaming the system over either party housed such a small portion of Jets fans that it can only mean that it was purely an emotional response based on false or unverified information.

Archived