Yankees vs. Orioles @ Yankee Stadium

Morrissey

NEW YORK YANKEES VS. BALTIMORE ORIOLES

7205-5.gif............dmzzm800hugf041sqiemoev90.gif

Monday: RHP A.J. Burnett (10-12, 5.15) vs. LHP Brian Matusz(7-12, 4.72) @ 1:05 p.m.

Tuesday: LHP CC Sabathia (19-5, 3.02) vs. RHP Jake Arrieta (4-6, 5.11) @ 7:05 p.m.

Wednesday: RHP Ivan Nova (1-0, 2.89) vs. RHP Brad Bergesen (6-10, 5.47) @ 1:05 p.m.

Yankee+Stadium+Preview+2I5msdtvFYil.jpg

I turned the game on today just in time to see the Orioles take the lead. I always liked Buck though, can't root for him but I am happy he is managing again.

Also, it is going to be nice to see C.C. win # 20, hopefully on Tuesday!

I turned the game on today just in time to see the Orioles take the lead. I always liked Buck though, can't root for him but I am happy he is managing again.

Also, it is going to be nice to see C.C. win # 20, hopefully on Tuesday!

CC could very well wrap up the CY today. ;)

So, it's delayed...I know some clown in Beantown that won't be getting a CY this year...you can wrap up your season though. :lol:

Not making the playoffs or losing in the playoffs. Neither the Sox or the Yankees are winning the World Series this year. That's all that matters... winning championships.

Not making the playoffs or losing in the playoffs. Neither the Sox or the Yankees are winning the World Series this year. That's all that matters... winning championships.

You don't believe the Yankees have no shot at winning the WS...you don't

This is just you trying to rile up the boys. Nice try.

Archived