rex and oc in altercation?

gdfodder

Some people are lazy and just cant read through the previous thread where the same question was asked, and answered.

I just didn't think Incarcerated Bob deserves his own threads, yet. I gave him 1 last week and nothing came of his rumor. I didn't want to give this that much attention till a 'real' reporter says something about it.

Any playbook is better then the one we saw last night. Hell id rather see Sanchez using rocks and sticks on the ground than the sh*t Schotte was calling.

Regardless, that's what they know right now.

They can't even execute that and you think trying to learn a new one mid season is a good idea?

Regardless, that's what they know right now.

They can't even execute that and you think trying to learn a new one mid season is a good idea?

They can't execute it because it is idiotic and most of it is worthless nonsense. Since nobody has any idea how to run it, and even if you do run it, it won't work, what is the point of sticking with it? To learn habits that are difficult to unlearn?

In a lot of professions your first employer makes or breaks you, because subsequent employers don't want to roll the dice with you if they don't like the system you're coming from. That should be the case even more so with something like football, where habits will be very difficult to change.

They can't execute it because it is idiotic and most of it is worthless nonsense. Since nobody has any idea how to run it, and even if you do run it, it won't work, what is the point of sticking with it? To learn habits that are difficult to unlearn?

In a lot of professions your first employer makes or breaks you, because subsequent employers don't want to roll the dice with you if they don't like the system you're coming from. That should be the case even more so with something like football, where habits will be very difficult to change.

Not arguing this, but think about what you just said.

Most of them have been trying to learn it for what 2-3 and some for 4 or 5 years?

Sorry but that does not lead me to believe they will have an easy time learning an all new one during the season.

It's too early in the season to do this now and too late at the same time. It should have been done 3 years ago!

Not arguing this, but think about what you just said.

Most of them have been trying to learn it for what 2-3 and some for 4 or 5 years?

Sorry but that does not lead me to believe they will have an easy time learning an all new one during the season.

It's too early in the season to do this now and too late at the same time. It should have been done 3 years ago!

No, that means the players DO know the system. The problem is, the system sucks.

No, that means the players DO know the system. The problem is, the system sucks.

OK, so how is Callahan going to do better using this system? :huh:

Or are we going to start learning a new play book in mid take off, of our "super bowl" flight? :unsure:

The problem is if the system sucks, it should have been recognized 2 years ago, not now. :angry:

Why the hell was REX talking "super bowl" if our system sucked this bad? :blink:

Is it the system or is it the play calling ?

I mean Sanchez was able to call 2 TD's on 2 attempts against the Eagles.

That was in pre-season and with 2nd and 3rd stringers though.

I think Rex or Callahan should take over the play calling responsibility from Schotty.

That's really the only choice we have at this point. Stick with the system and get a new play caller.

It can't get much worse, and then next year instill a new one. Funny though, the system did not suck when we beat the Bengals and Chargers last year.

I can't see how starting a whole new system at this point in the year, is going get us to the "promise land."

That's really the only choice we have at this point. Stick with the system and get a new play caller.

It can't get much worse, and then next year instill a new one. Funny though, the system did not suck when we beat the Bengals and Chargers last year.

I can't see how starting a whole new system at this point in the year, is going get us to the "promise land."

That's the way to go. We cannot install a new system now. But play calling needs to improve. Not saying we will burn the scoreboard will a new play caller but we will definitely do a lot better that Schotty!

Archived