Another Incarcerated Bob Report

s dubb

Haynesworth is a jerk and only plays hard in contract years. But after seeing Kris Jenkins' career go down the toilet I don't blame him for being so strongly against playing nose tackle.

I can't find the exact quote, but Dan Hampton said the 3-4 is like adding nitro to your engine, you go faster until the engine blows apart and then your not going anywhere. He said injuries to the NT make it a hard defense to play for a long time.

this would make more sense if the rumor was the jets get JACKSON

we already back filled our NT spot

this is a classic agent leak

next

He would play DE here and occasionally line up in the NT position. Rex would find a way to use him to his fullest potential. I want him here.

Haynesworth doesn't want to play NT in a 3-4. Why would we bring in a disgruntled player and offer him the same situation... and why would we want to take on his contract?

He would not be playing NT He would be playing DE for christs sake. to bring him here to play NT when we already have a good one in Pouha whould be ignorant so please stop bringing it up.

That being said Im not too keen on the guy he seems to be nicked up alot as well and we dont need another injury prone DLman.

He would not be playing NT He would be playing DE for christs sake. to bring him here to play NT when we already have a good one in Pouha whould be ignorant so please stop bringing it up.

That being said Im not too keen on the guy he seems to be nicked up alot as well and we dont need another injury prone DLman.

Yeah, I got it... chill the **** out.

so what is your point ?

the NFL is the most specialized sport of them all

it DOES matter where they will play haynesworth

pssst

that's why he's available in the first place ;)

try to keep up

You're ignoring what this defense is/does and why players enjoy playing in it. There's room for someone like Haynesworth. Hell, without Jenkins it'd be really perfect if a Haynesworth type player fell into Ryan's lap.

Haynesworth - Pouha - Ellis would wreck...adding a DE on the other end just means more sacks for that DE.

This would be interesting.

In fact, with Pouha at NT... can you imagine the occasional 4-3 front with Ellis, Pouha and Albert and Gholston on the line?

This is a good point you make... his contract still makes me cringe though.

Any team that gets Haynesworth is getting him pretty much on the cheap. The Skins already picked up the tab on the ridiculous bonus. That said, I live in DC and cant get away from the incessant Redskins chatter, they hate him here and I can see why. He's a fat, lazy crybaby with a fat wallet and little to worry about other than playing for contract years or attracting crazy billionaires like Snyder to blow insane money on a guy who used to be good. I'd rather see Pouha and Devito with a scrub from the practice squad than listen to the circus that Haynesworth in the NY media would turn into. If that's where we are headed let's just get Portis too.

Any team that gets Haynesworth is getting him pretty much on the cheap. The Skins already picked up the tab on the ridiculous bonus. That said, I live in DC and cant get away from the incessant Redskins chatter, they hate him here and I can see why. He's a fat, lazy crybaby with a fat wallet and little to worry about other than playing for contract years or attracting crazy billionaires like Snyder to blow insane money on a guy who used to be good. I'd rather see Pouha and Devito with a scrub from the practice squad than listen to the circus that Haynesworth in the NY media would turn into. If that's where we are headed let's just get Portis too.

Sean really good point about the bonus, I think is was like 21 million right? That is huge.

Haynesworth has had a few issues in the NFL. Stomping on a players head and getting the longest suspension for something that happened on-the-field is no laughing matter either.

Plus I think there were issues about him when he came out of college. Definitely a big risk...

Archived