"JETS FAGS" ! GAYFINSNATION IS GONNA PROBE YOUR a$$ !!!

infiltrator

This thread has so much fail in it I dont know where to start.

I will say this, if a Jet fan went over to the fiber optic skinned fins heaven and did something half as bad as this they would be banned and burned at the stake :rl:

Your whole fan base is pussification personified!

This thread has so much fail in it I dont know where to start.

I will say this, if a Jet fan went over to the fiber optic skinned fins heaven and did something half as bad as this they would be banned and burned at the stake :rl:

Your whole fan base is pussification personified!

i agree, this sh*t would not be tolerated over there, but this is one of the reason why JN is much better.

i agree, this sh*t would not be tolerated over there, but this is one of the reason why JN is much better.

we let the board bash on people like this and laugh at them. it's much better than shaking your fist and banning somebody.

I got an email from whoever owns finsheaven asking people to stop picking on the mods and begging them to stop berating their writers :rl: OMG, I forgot I registered with that email. it was hilarious. hold on, ill post it here

we let the board bash on people like this and laugh at them. it's much better than shaking your fist and banning somebody.

I got an email from whoever owns finsheaven asking people to stop picking on the mods and begging them to stop berating their writers :rl: OMG, I forgot I registered with that email. it was hilarious. hold on, ill post it here

Yeah, that letter has been discussed.

http://fanhell.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338

Yeah, that letter has been discussed.

http://fanhell.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338

All:

I wanted to take a minute to address an issue that is personally important to me. In recent weeks some of our staff, in particular our writers like Roberto who does our Fin's Friday have come under criticism and harrassment by some members. Our writers, moderators and admins all volunteer hours of their time so we can have Finheaven to share our love of the Miami Dolphins. While I do not expect everyone to agree with or even like every staff member, I do ask that you respect their commitment, effort and time. If you do not agree with a commentary or post or news source that is fine. But some have gone as far as to defame them with other sites and media. This is not cool and we will not tolerate it. Please give them the respect they deserve for working so hard for all of us. It's OK to debate, discuss etc. but be mindful of the TOS. We will deal quickly with anyone who violates this.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt Kent

Owner

Finheaven.com

FAIL!

:rl:

Dude, are you even gonna make a ******* token appearance at the JN Tailgate. your not that far from orange lot 13 ;)

We always tailgate at east orange 23, so yeah, maybe. I've already had a few invites to meet up with some JN posters, but I don't think they want to buy me any beers B)

Don't forget, this Sunday is an orange out, so wear your orange jerseys.

We always tailgate at east orange 23, so yeah, maybe. I've already had a few invites to meet up with some JN posters, but I don't think they want to buy me any beers B)

Don't forget, this Sunday is an orange out, so wear your orange jerseys.

LOL at Orange out. thats our stadium. you need us so the game isnt blacked out :lol:

No excuses other than your orange panties have a brown eye in them ;)

LOL at Orange out. thats our stadium. you need us so the game isnt blacked out :lol:

No excuses other than your orange panties have a brown eye in them ;)

It spits too.

HardKoreXXX pointed this out earlier, that with us wearing orange and the Jets wearing green, the stadium will look like a Hurricanes game. Advantage Phins :D

WE'RE GONNA FIGHT AT STADIUM AND AT TOOTSIE'S **** OR WALK, **** OR WALK !!!!!

http://www.finsnation.com/fins_nation/2010/09/aaaaand-victory-monday-just-got-sweeter.html#comments

THE AWESOME DRK IS GONNA KICK YOUR ASSS

dude....I WILL ANEYEALATE YOU!!! BRING IT DUDE ...BRING IT. I BENCH 600 RAW BRO. I'LL CRUSH YOU AND YOUR QUEER a$$ PHAG NATIPON!!!!! ANYTIM,ES!!!!!!!! I CRUSH YOU BITCH!!!!!!

Archived