What should we expect out of Sanchez Sunday night?

Jetsfan80

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing better than all of that jargon I stopped reading after the first sentence (to avoid blacking out) is the attitude of Jets fans every year proclaiming themselves Super Bowl Champs in the off-season.

Face it dude, neither of our teams have done anything relevant in a LONG TIME. At least we know our team's limitations. I'd be shocked if you heard or saw one fan predict a Super Bowl for this team this year.

I never said the Jets are the super bowl champs. I said they are heads and shoulders better than the dolphins in talent level. And they have been a MUCH better franchise in recent years.

Why stop at the whole decade? Why not compare Super Bowl wins, division titles, Hall of Famers,hot women who reside in our respective states ans penis size?

You said Dolphins fans were delusional. Why? Because the Phins have beaten the Jets three straight and someone on message board expects them to do it again?

If you're basing your prediction solely on the last 3 times we met, then yes you are delusional.

Hey fin fans, I have a question for you. If you guys are so bad like you're trumpeting on here, how come you guys are only a 2 point favorite? You like telling us that you're 2-0, you've won these games on the road, it's your home opener (all true by the way) and yet the point spread is less than a home field advantage spread...and don't give me crap because it's a rival game...I remember when the Marino led teams were a TD favorite or more.

Hey fin fans, I have a question for you. If you guys are so bad like you're trumpeting on here, how come you guys are only a 2 point favorite? You like telling us that you're 2-0, you've won these games on the road, it's your home opener (all true by the way) and yet the point spread is less than a home field advantage spread...and don't give me crap because it's a rival game...I remember when the Marino led teams were a TD favorite or more.

That patsies were favored more than that in our north-side house. :lol:

You can't just come back with that awfulness after you didn't know that an 18 year old was alive in 2000. HAHA.

So you were what, 5 in 2000? Good for you, now go do your homework.

Ok, so now we ARE using Vegas lines as a measure of who's gonna win games?

Why not just use accuscore and say "**** playing the games"?

So you were what, 5 in 2000? Good for you, now go do your homework.

Ok, so now we ARE using Vegas lines as a measure of who's gonna win games?

Why not just use accuscore and say "**** playing the games"?

Hey dick, one of your fellow phag trolls injected the Vegas line...just responding to it.

Why stop at the whole decade? Why not compare Super Bowl wins, division titles, Hall of Famers,hot women who reside in our respective states ans penis size?

You said Dolphins fans were delusional. Why? Because the Phins have beaten the Jets three straight and someone on message board expects them to do it again?

Based on 3 times. Yes, you are delusional.

I sure hope we aren't the miami heat of the NFL. An overrated team that never lives up to the hype.

Well, the Heat haven't played a single game yet, so you're kinda premature on this one.

I think you meant to say, "Overrated teams never live up to the hype."

Which I would normally agree, especially in the case of this year's Jets teams, which some picked to be in the Super Bowl.

Well, the Heat haven't played a single game yet, so you're kinda premature on this one.

I think you meant to say, "Overrated teams never live up to the hype."

Which I would normally agree, especially in the case of this year's Jets teams, which some picked to be in the Super Bowl.

No one has any idea if the jets are good enough to win the super bowl but they have MUCH more talent than miami does and that should lead to a win sunday.

No one has any idea if the jets are good enough to win the super bowl but they have MUCH more talent than miami does and that should lead to a win sunday.

I don't see this disparity in talent you speak of, but ok.

If you had Revis, Jenkins, Holmes and Pace playing (and we don't know how much Edwards will play) that would be one thing...

What's the over under on the number of babies Cromartie will spawn while in Miami?

I don't expect a good game at all from Sanchez. The Dolphins front 7 is better/healthier than the Pats and their DBs are playing well right now.

The Dolphins front 7 actually worries...they're big, they're fast, they're athletic...Dansby is really good...Wake looks really good...Langford/Soliai/Starks is arguably the best of the young starting 3-4 DL units in the league...Misi seems like a competent rookie and I was a fan as a prospect...

I expect this to be a true smash mouth game...Even moreso than the Ravens game, which was mostly everyone on this team playing like garbage.

If the Jets throw the ball 29 times this game, they lose.

This is going to be a Ground and Pound type game. Nacho’s stats will be low. Fins CB’s are playing very well, run D sucked last week.

Some deep play actions perhaps, but this week Sanchez is going to look like Chad

This is essentially what I think it'll be. Game management type of game. A little looser than what we did vs the Ravens but not as loose as last week.

Not spinning, but you're right. Apparently, and this is my biggest surprise this year, our corners are playing lights out. Vontae is playing really well and Jason Allen has decided to finally live up to his 1st round pick ability. Guy played outstanding the last 2 games. 2 int's against Favre (the 3rd was called back by a defensive penalty) and a dropped pick 6 against the Bills.

Running on us may have it's up side, hard to tell though. When AP's running, it's difficult to tell whether it's his skill or the defense not doing their job.

Dustin Keller has emerged as Sanchez' favorite target, I'd expect that to continue on Sunday night. He also likes throwing to LT a lot. They've drilled it into him not to be stupid with the football, and I hope that continues. Jets' WR's are better than what Miami's faced so far this year. I think you'll see a heavy dose of The Terminator led running game, opening up some play action. That's when the WR's will be more involved.

Archived