Blasphemy...well, kind of

NIGHT STALKER

My son just sent me the email below he received earlier this morning. He's with this group from his office (Hollywood Memorial Hospital) and they've been recognized as the Miami Dolphins Group for the game... :puke:...he'll be wearing his Jets colors of course though. I have to give him props...I think he's the only Jets fan amongst them.

Some exciting news – Our group will be recognized as the Miami Dolphins Group of the Game for Sunday Night. There will be a PA Announcement and a shot of your group on the Video Board during a time out sometime during the 1st quarter, so be sure to keep an eye out for that!

My son just sent me the email below he received earlier this morning. He's with this group from his office (Hollywood Memorial Hospital) and they've been recognized as the Miami Dolphins Group for the game... :puke:...he'll be wearing his Jets colors of course though. I have to give him props...I think he's the only Jets fan amongst them.

Some exciting news – Our group will be recognized as the Miami Dolphins Group of the Game for Sunday Night. There will be a PA Announcement and a shot of your group on the Video Board during a time out sometime during the 1st quarter, so be sure to keep an eye out for that!

My son was born in that hospital.

It's gonna be beautiful when they show the "Dolphins group of the game" and he's wearing a Jets jersey! HA HA HA!!!!

F*CK THEM!!!!

My son was born in that hospital.

It's gonna be beautiful when they show the "Dolphins group of the game" and he's wearing a Jets jersey! HA HA HA!!!!

F*CK THEM!!!!

It'll be like the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine refuses to take off the Orioles hat at a Yankees game. Get your popcorn ready.

One is real life, the other is a diversion. Good for him having a good career.

I work w/ a ton of Jets fans. If I "couldn't take it" I'd be out of a good job.

Yes, it would be lovely when 99 % of Florida ends up looking like this:

cl31_humberstone.jpg

That's not even South Florida. Look at the construction, that would never pass our building code down here. Plus, there's no old "Vinny's Pizza" sign on any of those buildings. Not to mention the absence of any foliage, which always thrives in our sub-tropical climate. Couldn't possibly be South Florida. Massive fail on your part.

That's not even South Florida. Look at the construction, that would never pass our building code down here. Plus, there's no old "Vinny's Pizza" sign on any of those buildings. Not to mention the absence of any foliage, which always thrives in our sub-tropical climate. Couldn't possibly be South Florida. Massive fail on your part.

Its Argentina. Close enough.

Archived