Brad Smith

CobraVerde

Brad Smith has really come on and is the real replacement for Leon. Hes getting us nice Field positon on kickoffs and his 5 or so touches per game on offense have been a good change of pace as long as sh*tty does not run some crazy a$$ reverse or wildcat play in the beginning of the game when our offense is getting in Rhythm.

Bell I think. Still, the funniest part is that Jason Allen's biggest enemy was Jason Allen. He looked pathetic out there.

It was Bell, he missed a couple of key tackles. Looked a lot like Cro tackling. Allen was awful.

Brad Smith needs to touch the ball more, he makes plays. I'd love to see some quick hitting stuff to him or some screens his way. He just gets positive yards all the time.

Brad Smith has really come on and is the real replacement for Leon. Hes getting us nice Field positon on kickoffs and his 5 or so touches per game on offense have been a good change of pace as long as sh*tty does not run some crazy a$$ reverse or wildcat play in the beginning of the game when our offense is getting in Rhythm.

Good post Smash. Amazing how long he has been on the roster and someone has finally figured out how to use him. Started last year but I think he will be a player to watch this year.

Brad Smith is one of those players that every defense hates seeing. He is not an all star in any one specialty, he's a jack of all trades kinda guy. Defense have to watch his number when he is on the field cuz anything could happen.

1) He can run well- He's not fast and the most agile, but he has GREAT field vision and can follow blocks amazingly.

2) He can throw well- He was a QB at Missourri- He threw for a little over 13,000 yards in college.

3) He can catch well- He is not Larry Fitzgerald, but he is another weapon downfield who if thrown to, can catch.

Being able to run and throw alone allows you to EFFECTIVELY run plays like the Option, and the Wildcat. Being able to catch is just an added threat and makes for one hell of a special teams guy. Players like Brad Smith are hard to come by and I'm glad he is in green and white.

Archived