OT- Shaving

Mean Papi Green

thank god TS is not here or this would turn to a thread about shaving sacks

anyway, just wanted to say that I got a new razor and tried it this morning, I got the Mach 3 with the vibrator built in

I was hesitant and thought it was silly but damn what a freaking great clean close shave it gave, I'm really impressed and I hate shaving

just thought I'd give them a shout for their product it was really worth the 11 bucks and i recommend it

Dudes, you are getting played.

Go to Target and you'll see that they have an identical 3 bladed disposable razor that also costs less(about $7) and gives you more(10 per pack).

I've used them and I swear that I've never had a shave so close or as good.

Don't believe me? Pick up a pack and compare the blades. They are exactly the same. The only difference is the vibrator thing, and I believe they also have a powered version.....

i would like to use this opportunity to make a statement

I am absolutely SICK of the trend where women today shave their muffs clean. At first it was sexy, that was 10 years ago.

Now, i long for a HAIRY beaver. the kind that leaves you with presents in the back of your throat.

man i wish i was a teen again.

I am absolutely SICK of the trend where women today shave their muffs clean. At first it was sexy, that was 10 years ago.

Now, i long for a HAIRY beaver. the kind that leaves you with presents in the back of your throat.

1736.jpg

yet you shack up with a chick from the country that invented the muff wax????

Knock yourself out

MissIraq.jpg

a470_a_49.jpg

i make one serious comment about the yumminess of natural girls and you guys make a mockery.

well,at least i have a lot of good 80's xxx video tapes. Krista lane, ginger lynn, amber lynn all nice and hairy not them clammy things popular today

personally i get chaffed lips from them, but to each his own

Archived