So this Shonn Greene guy...

SenorGato

can someone explain to me why no one notices how often he takes himself out of the game? Not only is he always getting some kind of nagging injury after a few touches, but he's a mediocre at best option in the passing game right now.

Runnings backs have to do 4 things:

- Run well. Check. He definitely does that most of the time.

- Stay healthy. From the Colts game on (probably before that but I forget) has there been a significant game where he's stayed healthy the whole time?

- Hold on to the football. 3 fumbles, 2 lost, multiple drops in passing game.

- Help out when you're not an option. He's a bad blocker, particularly pass protection.

I don't like calling out player threads, but Greene is another one of these young players the team is counting on to carry them into January. He's doing better than guys like Kyle Wilson and Vernon Gholston, but if that's the standard being set then no one is ready to win (not that that matters if they actually win).

If you guys want a start up one try "Shotty is making him catch the ball. That is not Shonn Greene's role. He is not being utilized correctly. He is the Poundz in Groundz n' Poundz. Passing the ball makes him lose his identity."

Greene has been taking himself out? lol

Of course he has... you say that as if there's some sort of guy, who stands on the sidelines, and tells the the players who should be on the field and who shouldn't and which plays they should be running on offense. Silly guy.

They're asking whether you truly believe Greene is coming out of games on his own volition.

And I came around, saw the err in my analysis, and realized that it's everyone but Greene that he's been hurting Greene. By everyone but Greene I mean his boss.

Shonn Greene is a perfect, infallible player who has never done a damn thing wrong on the field. To question his greatness was wrong on my part. His pass protection, which may or may not have gotten him taken out of multiple games in his first two seasons, is infallible and the coaches, particularly YOU KNOW WHO, just don't understand how to analyze it. His ability to stay healthy is unquestioned.

To answer the question you say was asked...yes...he usually comes out on his own volition....at least I'd hope so, because that means he's aware that he's not all the impressive in the grand scheme of things.

:jawdrop::rl: ...says the guy who blames Shonn Green and gives Shottenheimer a pass!

God forbid a player's play gets noted when we're talking about performance or lack thereof. Not that your point is invalid...just skewed and really nothing to do with the thread.

I should have hired someone to make this thread. It's gonna go nowhere because I as the OP clearly made this with an agenda in mind. I'm doing it to defend Schotty! Clearly! Get 'im!

just skewed and really nothing to do with the thread.

No one knows what the f*** this thread is about.

I should have hired someone to make this thread. It's gonna go nowhere because I as the OP clearly made this with an agenda in mind. I'm doing it to defend Schotty! Clearly! Get 'im!

Seriously, what the f*** are you talking about?

God forbid a player's play gets noted when we're talking about performance or lack thereof. Not that your point is invalid...just skewed and really nothing to do with the thread.

I'll start the next one for ya... I was thinking of going with the title:

"WAH ******* WAHHHHH NOBODY LISTENS TO ME"

Then the subtitle:

"The everyone else is wrong and I'm right musings of SenorGato"

Then the first post:

"Lets count the ways we can blame each individual player on the Jets offense for being unprepared, not executing, blah-dee-blah, I like pot, cool story bro... But whilst we discuss all these important points that I bring up, NOBODY is allowed to point out the common denominator for why the offense eats a ginormous pee hole."

Will that work? I doubt anyone traces it back to you..

No one knows what the f*** this thread is about.

Seriously, what the f*** are you talking about?

It was about Shonn Greene and what exactly makes him this standout superstar I keep hearing he is.

Now it's about my agenda. Read Integrity's post. Once again he has me nailed perfectly. Shazam!

It was about Shonn Greene and what exactly makes him this standout superstar I keep hearing he is.

Now it's about my agenda. Read Integrity's post. Once again he has me nailed perfectly. Shazam!

Oh, now you can't take a joke? Sheesh... stop being such a queefer dude.

Oh, now you can't take a joke? Sheesh... stop being such a queefer dude.

I really miss Brooklyn. Tf has that guy gone...

AirForce I really want to see McKnight get the ball more. I'm not sick of LT...that's excessive...but I'm very annoyed at his lack of oomph since Week 5 or so.

He's been good catching the ball lately

Greene caught a couple passes yesterday...I was please to see. It just sucks to see his usual ten touches then injury routine...not what you want in a RB.

I really miss Brooklyn. Tf has that guy gone...

What are you whining about? Is this the part where you start lauding yourself for having your own personal trolls? And you call everyone else delusional... :rolleyes: You post in every ******* thread, and when people respond to your purposefully debatable nonsense, you call them your trolls? Sounds like someone didn't get enough hugs...

What are you whining about? Is this the part where you start lauding yourself for having your own personal trolls? And you call everyone else delusional... :rolleyes: You post in every ******* thread, and when people respond to your purposefully debatable nonsense, you call them your trolls? Sounds like someone didn't get enough hugs...

Why do you insist on following me around with your critiques?

Please don't actually answer.

Archived