Brandon Marshall STFU

redman81

Marshall scored more points than the entire Jets offense... I can see why you'd like him to STFU after a loss like that (insert sarcastic smiley).

Seriously though, you guys suck. Really really suck.

What a surprise, look who showed up..AquaQueer is here, all the dickheads show up after a win...where Samphin? You are a clown, just like your team. Merry Christmas early, we gift wrapped your present for you..

Marshall scored more points than the entire Jets offense... I can see why you'd like him to STFU after a loss like that (insert sarcastic smiley).

Do we suck? Or do the Jets suck?

Cuz I think we are pretty cool and the Jets suck. JMHO

lol....well join the club cause you guys suck also. at least we suck with more wins though.

Seriously this guy is such a douche. "I hope they bury one of our balls too". Dude didn't do sh*t all game except score when Bart Scott had to cover him. 2 td's on the year, some star that is. The only thing that beat the Jets today was their own offense.

While I agree that Marshall is a doosh... he's not the one that needs to shut up. Rex is.

Yesterday was a game between 2 of the worst QBs in the league.

Henne, who sucks and Sanchez, who's only good when everything goes his way.

it's looking like sanchez and the northeast are a bad combination. and yeah henne sucks too. funny because at the beginning of the season i thought it was possible that the fins and the jets had 2 good young qb's. not it looks like the opposite. henne completely sucks a$$ and sanchez is wildly up and down. meanwhile we are stuck in a division with one of the best qb's to ever play in a league that has become a qb driven league.

it's looking like sanchez and the northeast are a bad combination. and yeah henne sucks too. funny because at the beginning of the season i thought it was possible that the fins and the jets had 2 good young qb's. not it looks like the opposite. henne completely sucks a$$ and sanchez is wildly up and down. meanwhile we are stuck in a division with one of the best qb's to ever play.

If Sanchez and the northeast are a problem, then Sanchez and the NFL are a problem.

Arena football is a good option if you can't handle the cold.

Archived