Only an 88.9% chance of Jets making playoffs!!

JOJOTOWNSELL

Please provide proof of these unfair and unfounded attacks on Rex. No buzzwords please. Be prepare to be called a twat if you make too much sense.

Hmm...

1. The team has no identity.

2. The gameplans are not working.

3. Playcalling is poor.

4. Despite the OBVIOUS facts that a certain someone is bringing forth doom to the franchise, Rex sits idly by.

Hmm...

1. The team has no identity.

2. The gameplans are not working.

3. Playcalling is poor.

4. Despite the OBVIOUS facts that a certain someone is bringing forth doom to the franchise, Rex sits idly by.

I have debunked these myths 1,837 times this week alone. You are a twat. Please try harder next time.

Playoffs??? Playoffs?? Don't talk... Playoffs??? LOL

when a team is 9-2, december is supposed to be a titillating time of fighting for one of the top two seeds and having some home playoff games

Tough as it is for me to say, but you just described the Pats. They are still on top of the perch and we haven't knocked them off yet. Sucks that they are in our division.

I too thought we were on the fast path to success, with last year's playoff run and this year's winning streaks.

This recent setback stings, but it's not the end of the world. In Rex we trust!

At least, if the Jets make the playoffs this season (pretty good chance but not carved in stone by any stretch of the imagination) they won't be playing the Pats in the first round. They will likely play at the AFC West winner or at the AFC South winner in the Wildcard round.

But they have to GET THERE first.

Archived