the Celtcs are gonna whoop the Knicks tonight

Blackout

come playoff time we'll have Shaq, Jermaine and Kendrick Perkins

your Knicks did not have to face any of those guys tonight and still lost @ home

LOL

Shaq, Jermaine & Perkins are roleplayers. Yeah, those guys are key. :face: Hope they're healthy enough in June.

obviously you are either being sarcastic or just ******* clueless if you think having Shaq/Perkins over this euro guy is not a huge advantage

that's all I'm going to even finish saying to your bitchass. this is a mismatch of wits with the see-saw tilted toward my favor.....peace

obviously you are either being sarcastic or just ******* clueless if you think having Shaq/Perkins over this euro guy is not a huge advantage

that's all I'm going to even finish saying to your bitchass. this is a mismatch of wits with the see-saw tilted toward my favor.....peace

You better pray the Celtics don't have to face the Knicks in the playoffs. The Knickerbockers will run those old men ragged in a 7-game series.

Paul Pierce is such an overrated POS player. He never won crap until Garnett and Allen got there and yet he talks like the Celtics win because of him.

You really should let your hatred toward all things Boston go.

Paul Pierce was the best player on the Celtics when they won the championship. And, as mentioned, he's going to the HOF. Pierce is a great player. He also has Wolverine-like abilities to come back from injuries.

Paul Pierce was the best player on the Celtics when they won the championship. And, as mentioned, he's going to the HOF. Pierce is a great player. He also has Wolverine-like abilities to come back from injuries.

He also has Tom Hanks-like abilities to act as though he has an injury.

He's a hell of a player, but there isn't a bigger baby in the NBA than Paul Pierce. He goes off on a wheel chair for a rolled ankle, and than miraculously comes back no more than 3 minutes later.

He also has Tom Hanks-like abilities to act as though he has an injury.

He's a hell of a player, but there isn't a bigger baby in the NBA than Paul Pierce. He goes off on a wheel chair for a rolled ankle, and than miraculously comes back no more than 3 minutes later.

My bad that you didn't get the satirical nature of my post.

And he's a good complementary player. When he was the best player on the team they never even made the playoffs. The fact that people are calling him a HOF player show how overrated he is because he was in the right place at the right time when they got Garnett and Allen.

And he's a good complementary player. When he was the best player on the team they never even made the playoffs. The fact that people are calling him a HOF player show how overrated he is because he was in the right place at the right time when they got Garnett and Allen.

Pierce is not a "franchise player" or in money terms, a "max player." But that still doesn't prevent him from being a HOFer based on longevity and what he's done in the postseason.

I'm sorry but Pierce was better than Walker when they made their playoff runs in 2002 & 2003. It takes at least two superstars to win in the NBA now hence the lack of solo-act NBA champs.

I'm sorry but Pierce was better than Walker when they made their playoff runs in 2002 & 2003. It takes at least two superstars to win in the NBA now hence the lack of solo-act NBA champs.

This is true, even if as Chris Rock said:

Paul Pierce was stabbed nine times. He would have only been stabbed twice, but Paul Pierce doesn't play defense.

Paul Pierce was apparently bowing to the crowd from midcourt after the game last night, so he can take his cheap veneer of class and shove it in one of his stabholes.

Not gonna lie but I had to laugh at that one. If Spike's going to have happy feet in the dude's grill, the gloves are pretty much off after that. That being said someone better throw a bow right in his eye when they come back to town.

Not gonna lie but I had to laugh at that one. If Spike's going to have happy feet in the dude's grill, the gloves are pretty much off after that. That being said someone better throw a bow right in his eye when they come back to town.

And lose again?

Archived