Eli Manning is a good QB

visajets

Keep buying into the Fatcesa/New york media giant love. They suck. And they will collapse at the end of the season or in the first round like they usually do. And BTW the eagles will still probably win this game.

I didnt buy into anything and I never said they were going to the Super Bowl. But they are playing pretty dam good football. I too hope the Eagles win.

The big difference between Eli and Sanchez is that Eli could care less what happened the play, series or game before--he just moves on and tries to score a TD on the next play. Sanchez, meanwhile, takes every sack and interception to heart and let's it affect everything else he does. Mark could learn so much from watching how Eli handles adversity.

Yep. That's the difference. Eli is a dumb hillbilly.

But he sucks right... :rolleyes:

It's fun when the refs hand you the ball near the goal line, even when the play clearly wasn't a fumble. Giants got lucky yet again and yet you will never hear people use that phrase. I can't count how many times I have witnessed bogus calls in favor of the Giants this season...

It's fun when the refs hand you the ball near the goal line, even when the play clearly wasn't a fumble. Giants got lucky yet again and yet you will never hear people use that phrase. I can't count how many times I have witnessed bogus calls in favor of the Giants this season...

Is that all you got? Blaming the refs? COME ON MAN---REALLY

madmike, you'd never see Mark Sanchez throw a dagger-in-the-heart TD like that. You'd never see Schotty have the confidence in that.

You also never see the Refs hand the Jets the ball on the 7 Yard line with a bullsh*t fumble. NTM that MISERABLE call on Nicks' 3rd and 13 catch on their first TD.

I think there are alot of similarities between the two. Both had bad rookie seasons. Both have accuracy problems. Even when Eli was getting criticized all the time he was doing great in these late game situations, just like Sanchez. Eli won early and Sanchez looks to do the same. Both typically throw the ball pretty well down the field. I think the big difference is how they let things get to them. Eli is aloof to everything. I think playing in NY that was big for him because none of the media calling for his head and the home crowd booing him affected him one bit. Im not sure if Sanchez can or cant do that. If he cant do it and the Jets collapse I think he will have a hard time of equaling what Manning has done.

They get more calls than the Pats get. It's disgraceful.

You also never see the Refs hand the Jets the ball on the 7 Yard line with a bullsh*t fumble. NTM that MISERABLE call on Nicks' 3rd and 13 catch on their first TD.

but if the JEts got the ball at the 7 yard line I do not have confidence in Sanchez making that throw

It's 21 free points where you factor in the disgrace catch call on their first TD drive.

Well I was giving that 7, plus the 7 on the phantom fumble. However, if you want to include the first questionable fumble, then 21 points I guess.

Wow it is hard to keep up with the amount of pts. the Giants get awarded by the refs. I think the refs are beating the Eagles today!

there ya go madmike, enjoy the jerkoff material the Giants loss will give you the next 7 days lol

never seen someone so obsessed with a team in another conference from his favorite team

and if it was us the Giants fans would never let us forget it. **** them, a fanbase full of complete assholes.

Archived