Rob Ryan

bobbyjet69

NFL network saying John Fox and Leslie Frazier names popping up in Cleveland. my guess is they retain him? (Rob Ryan)

I think Ryan will get a few interviews for a HC gig. Don't rule out at least a courtesy interview in Cleveland either. With the success that Rex has had, I think teams will take a flyer on him.

Pettine > Ryan. Though I'm sure the farting contests would be so epic that Ryan would eventually gain an edge.

I don't know if I agree with that statement, but I think it's good to have someone who is thinking a little differently, possibly, in house.

I think Rob will always have a job, because we'll hire him to do something, but he's going to be a DC in this league at minimum.....

Pettine > Ryan. Though I'm sure the farting contests would be so epic that Ryan would eventually gain an edge.

You think Pettine is better than Rob Ryan? Rex has a lot to do with the defense, so I'm not sure why you think this. Is this not Pettines 1st gig as a D co-ordinator?

no, Rob is going to miami. Rex is the fat Ryan he wants to be known as teh gay Ryan. Great choice/.

This is what worries me, either Ryan or the Jaw going to the Phags. Maybe we'll get lucky and the Phags will win their next 2 games and Sparano and company keep their jobs!

This is what worries me, either Ryan or the Jaw going to the Phags. Maybe we'll get lucky and the Phags will win their next 2 games and Sparano and company keep their jobs!

I still think after waiting this long, Cowher go's to a team that's ready to win. Marshall/Henne or A.Johnson/Shaub. At least i hope. Rob Ryan? Never know with new guys like that.

Archived