D'Brickashaw Ferguson

MangoJet

I think he's surpassed Jake Long and Joe Thomas.

Despite a crappy preseason he has been in lock down mode all year.

He looked remarkably mediocre during his first two seasons in the NFL, and I was on the Leinart train during that draft....

man do I look dumb....

D'Brickashaw Ferguson is an awesome LT. I'd say he's the best pass protecting LT in the league.

He's certainly very good, but I don't know how you could say that definitively without watching a lot of games focusing on LT. Particularly when one of your schotty defenses is admitting that you don't know what's wrong the offense.

He's certainly very good, but I don't know how you could say that definitively without watching a lot of games focusing on LT. Particularly when one of your schotty defenses is admitting that you don't know what's wrong the offense.

Hm? It rhymes with Dark Manchez. I always say QB > OC when it comes to scoring points.

D'Brick's been tried and tested since he was a rookie and he's always been a good pass protector. As he's gotten bigger and stronger I notice he's handled more and more guys with ease...especially this year. Guy's legit...maybe/probably Thomas is as good a pass protector.

Archived