Dear Miami Dolphins,

Bob

Sunday morning my wife and I were listening to Joe Rose on WQAM and he actually said ON THE AIR that he hopes that Julius Peppers twists Mark Sanchez' and injures him. What a freakin idiot-and this guy was an NFL player

....those sentiments usually come back to bite you in the azz.

I'm actually suprised that there is relevent sports talk radio in South Florida and that they talk about the Phins. :o

Sunday morning my wife and I were listening to Joe Rose on WQAM and he actually said ON THE AIR that he hopes that Julius Peppers twists Mark Sanchez' and injures him. What a freakin idiot-and this guy was an NFL player

This is true, what a joke that guy is. I don't wish injury on any player on any team, but I wouldn't be mad if a dolphag rolled up on Brady the wrong way....especially if they're running up the score. It's the only way they don't win it all IMO.

Saw this from Don Banks' power rankings...this guy finds the most incredible stats...have to say its one of my favorite stats from 2010 as well.

My favorite statistic of the 2010 NFL season? The Lions won more games in the state of Florida this year (two) than did the Miami Dolphins (one), the state's 45-year-old flagship franchise. I don't see how Dolphins owner Stephen Ross goes status quo into this offseason. Something significant needs changing in Miami, where the Dolphins have regressed in each of the past two years after going 11-5 with a soft schedule in 2008.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/12/29/nfl-power-rankings-week-17/index.html#ixzz19XjnNKJI

And how is that any different than the OP of this thread?

because it's just Bob being Bob and we know him. Now if he were to write an article saying " I hope Brady gets hurt this week" or if he had a radio show and said it then he would be open to public ridicule-big difference GWAGH. Joe Rose is heard worldwide if anyone wants to listen to him on WQAM.com

Archived