John Connor

DMaynard

The terminator looks pretty good running the ball last week. He needs to learn to hold on to the ball better. I think that non-count fumble crossing the goal was just due to rustiness in carrying the ball. I'd like to see him replace T. Rich next year and get a couple of carries a game.

The terminator looks pretty good running the ball last week. He needs to learn to hold on to the ball better. I think that non-count fumble crossing the goal was just due to rustiness in carrying the ball. I'd like to see him replace T. Rich next year and get a couple of carries a game.

My thoughts exactly...in fact I want to see him this week. He is a bull.

My thoughts exactly...in fact I want to see him this week. He is a bull.

Watching him run was as fun as it gets watching football for me. He runs with the grace of a bulldozer, awesome!!!!! Even had a little burst of speed when getting to the second level. Be sweet on short yardage, like running a belly dive.

Watching him run was as fun as it gets watching football for me. He runs with the grace of a bulldozer, awesome!!!!! Even had a little burst of speed when getting to the second level. Be sweet on short yardage, like running a belly dive.

Made me think of Matt Snell. When fullbacks did more than just block and go in motion.

i want to see Greene, LT , Mcknight and TERMINATOR on saturday....throw all 4 of them at the Colts

I could not agree more with this statement. I would love for them to throw all 4 of those guys at the colts with Mckinight and Conner getting at least a few carries each, LT getting around 10-12 and Greene getting the bulk. Do what works...period!

agreed. he is a powerful runner and a punishing one at that! He and Greene will put a hirting on defenders and then when they are exhausted LT and McKnight will finish them off. B)

I could not agree more with this statement. I would love for them to throw all 4 of those guys at the colts with Mckinight and Conner getting at least a few carries each, LT getting around 10-12 and Greene getting the bulk. Do what works...period!

If the Jets did this, the Colt D, would be sucking wind by the third quarter. It will take balls though to actual do this in the game. I would not be surprised if somewhere in the game the Jets pound them with a combination of guys.

Love to see it.

No love for T-rich? Grene and T-rich first half, then LT, Greene and Conner in the second. And for fux sake, no deferring the first kickoff!

i like that ......gotta throw Mcknight in there a little in both halfs...

I'd like to see him replaced by Cam Thomas, but I guess then our offensive identity wouldn't have a cute rhyming nickname.

How DARE you sir...

Wasn't a big Thomas fan, but Arthur Jones or Greg Hardy would have been nice...But what's to not smile about...we are the proud owners of a possibly top tier FB!!

Archived