If you wear a jersey for the game who will it be tommorow?

visajets

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never seen them. I guess you and I dont shop at the same stores. Do you have the matching panties also?

I do. And my matching panties are the real f*cking deal too, homey. NFL certified. You can tell because the stitching in the crotch is too legit to quit, even on my heavy days. I am a real fan. Real fans wear REAL panties. Albert Hanes-worth.

I do. And my matching panties are the real f*cking deal too, homey. NFL certified. You can tell because the stitching in the crotch is too legit to quit, even on my heavy days. I am a real fan. Real fans wear REAL panties. Albert Hanes-worth.

Lucky you man. You got it going on. Im sure you make your bf happy.

The jerseys were pink we were discussing. That guy looks like hes got a 1 nut package and thats it. IS THAT YOU? :o

Yo. Look at that stitching. Look at the logos. That's the real deal, man. Not like that wack-a$$ Taiwaanse crap you were trying to pawn off as authentics.

Visa I'm pretty sure Tom was just kidding with you but I dunno with him sometimes he is just... you know...

LOL. I don't know about anyone else, but half the time I lurk just to enjoy Tom screwing with people. Double entendre intended.

Gridiron classics, white long-sleeve T with stitched on green lettering on front... and Gastineau's signature on the back.

Similar to this, but no plane logo - just New York Jets spelled out.

41CmO%2B7F5GL.jpg

Someone should tell Reebok that the Jets are in the American Football Conference.

Archived