And the Home of the JETS

Maxman

i love the look on braylon's face, he just seemed honored to be a part of it all.

Agreed.

I truly think this is the first time since college that he has been part of a "team" and he is maturing and unlearning some of the me-first tendencies he picked up during his tenure in Cleveland.

Agreed.

I truly think this is the first time since college that he has been part of a "team" and he is maturing and unlearning some of the me-first tendencies he picked up during his tenure in Cleveland.

I agree.

The guy looked genuinely humble after a great game. I think he fits and will be back

completely agree, not to start a stadium argument, but there is no home field advantage at Giants stadium. IDC what anyone says

Giants Stadium is gone with Jimmy.

It’s up to the fans to make it the Jets home. Sadly the fans can’t afford the seats

i love the look on braylon's face, he just seemed honored to be a part of it all.

Love this guy more and more as the season goes on, no doubt he'll be back next year. He's gonna have a deep TD next week too and I bet you see him throw some viscious blocks.

completely agree, not to start a stadium argument, but there is no home field advantage at Giants stadium. IDC what anyone says

I blame the tailgate chefs. If they weren't busy loading people up with 12,000 calorie sandwiches just makes them tired and quiet during the game.

Archived