Just the way I like it

The Crusher

After we started with a loss then beat New England and started winning the "team to beat" talk started and I for one felt it very uncomfortable. Sorta like i do with non-elastic waist band pants.

NOW!!! We are the true no chance in hell underdogs and I "LOVE IT" Every sports talk show this morning told me how we "could" but we "won't" win. I say F'dem.

NO!!! I can;t tell you we will win or we might win all I can tell you is I "FEEL" it. I been negative all year and first time I felt a win was last week. Had a slight feeling when we played Green Bay but just turned out to be gas.

So "**** New England", "**** the blowout", "**** Brady", "**** Belli", "**** the whiteboy mafia" and most of all "**** the Pats Trolls'. This is our year and I FEEL it.

"SURPRISE BITZES!!!!!!!

Who doesnt love Dr. Crushlove's enthusiasm?

SURPRISE BITCHES!!!

I say we send Baby Crusher up there to wreak havoc on Brady.

We don;t need to. We got the element of surprize sweet Bup-z. No way they get up to play us, they are already planning for the AFC championship game. We are a punk azz after thought. Thats exactly where we want them, all warm and confident in their arrogance cocoon. Then come this weekend: SURPRISE BITZES... The REAL NY JETS AND THEY ARE READY FOR A SNACK.. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say we take the pats players out shopping on Saturday at Kraft's Mega Mall and get them all stuffed on Red Robin and Five Guys Burgers. Then take them to the Bass Pro shops and shoot them with guns and arrows. Then go to Christmas Tree Shops and buy some Valentine's decorations.

Problem is Danny Woodhead would get carded and no one would believe he isn;t 15. Don;t need to shoot them. We can sneak up on them and whoop thier asses as they look past us.

We don;t need to. We got the element of surprize sweet Bup-z. No way they get up to play us, they are already planning for the AFC championship game. We are a punk azz after thought. Thats exactly where we want them, all warm and confident in their arrogance cocoon. Then come this weekend: SURPRISE BITZES... The REAL NY JETS AND THEY ARE READY FOR A SNACK.. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but unveiling the Baby Crusher would be the ultimate, SURPRISE BITCHES!!! Either that, our Woodhead rips his Pats jersey off and underneath he has a Jets jersey, then he takes the hand off and runs directly to Vernon Gholston and hands him the ball. Then Vernon Gholston runs to the end zone, and....SURPRISE BITCHES!!!....TD!!!

The Pats are just too good. Jets don't have a chance. Brady is too much of teh awesome for one team to handle. I don't know, this could be a long day for the Jets. Welker can't be covered. Their offenseive line manhandles the line of scrimmage. Brady is too accurate and never makes mistakes and oh yeah, is teh awesome. Their defense has matured and is now one of the best in the NFL, they'll confuse Sanchez into easy picks for td's. Sanchez just isn't ready for this defense with Belichick masterminding it. Belichick is the greatest coach of all time, he can't lose. Jets could down 97-0 in this one. Holmes, Edwards, Keller can't match up against that younge secondary. LT has nothing left. How will Greene find a hole to run through with Wilfork's awesomeness up the middle. Pats LB's are so young and so fast they'll swarm like bees all day. Poor Rex, he is about to get rocked by the greatest team in the universe.

Yes but unveiling the Baby Crusher would be the ultimate, SURPRISE BITCHES!!! Either that, our Woodhead rips his Pats jersey off and underneath he has a Jets jersey, then he takes the hand off and runs directly to Vernon Gholston and hands him the ball. Then Vernon Gholston runs to the end zone, and....SURPRISE BITCHES!!!....TD!!!

:rl:

Awesome. haha So pumped for this game.

Hey after the way that mean New England man treated poor little Danny Woodhead at Dick's sporting goods, I could see it happening. Expect the un-expected and you will find yourself a winner. SURPRISE BITCHES

The Pats are just too good. Jets don't have a chance. Brady is too much of teh awesome for one team to handle. I don't know, this could be a long day for the Jets. Welker can't be covered. Their offenseive line manhandles the line of scrimmage. Brady is too accurate and never makes mistakes and oh yeah, is teh awesome. Their defense has matured and is now one of the best in the NFL, they'll confuse Sanchez into easy picks for td's. Sanchez just isn't ready for this defense with Belichick masterminding it. Belichick is the greatest coach of all time, he can't lose. Jets could down 97-0 in this one. Holmes, Edwards, Keller can't match up against that younge secondary. LT has nothing left. How will Greene find a hole to run through with Wilfork's awesomeness up the middle. Pats LB's are so young and so fast they'll swarm like bees all day. Poor Rex, he is about to get rocked by the greatest team in the universe.

Good Hess, I see your getting it. We want them to know we know they know we have no chance, you know? Sneak up on them and then slam their heads into the table take their bisquit and it's off to the AFC Championship game for us. Works at the Old Country Buffet with those uppity old folks, it will work here.

I'm not gonna get sh*t done at work this week, too amped up for this game! Think I'm gonna wear my Jet's tie every day this week haha Been here for over an hour already and havent even opened my email. Looks like we might have a day off here tho with 10" of snow coming tuesday night so hopefully wednesday will at least be one day I wont get in trouble for not doing a damn thing but being on this message board and reading about this game online!

Yes, but Bob Kraft wears a blue shirt with a white collar and thinks it is in style. We can't lose.

I'm not gonna get sh*t done at work this week, too amped up for this game! Think I'm gonna wear my Jet's tie every day this week haha Been here for over an hour already and havent even opened my email. Looks like we might have a day off here tho with 10" of snow coming tuesday night so hopefully wednesday will at least be one day I wont get in trouble for not doing a damn thing but being on this message board and reading about this game online!

Please hang your head as low as possible while your wearing your Jets tie for this is the best way to SURPRISE THE BITCHES

Don;t get too pumped. don;t want to give the secret away. Make sure you act humble and defeated when their looking. The whole plan hinges on our ability to SURPRISE THE BITCHES.

You're right you're right. I'll do my best to look depressed and defeated haha

Don;t get too pumped. don;t want to give the secret away. Make sure you act humble and defeated when their looking. The whole plan hinges on our ability to SURPRISE THE BITCHES.

My High School team was the Patriots. I had to wear that ugly logo on my uniform for 4 years. I've decided this week to fake everyone I know out and where all my High School gear all week long (yes I'm in such superior shape I still fit into my HS gear), get everyone thinking I've jumped ship and I'm a Pats fan now....then, on Sunday...SURPRISE BITCHES!!! I had my Jets gear on underneath the whole damn time.

My High School team was the Patriots. I had to wear that ugly logo on my uniform for 4 years. I've decided this week to fake everyone I know out and where all my High School gear all week long (yes I'm in such superior shape I still fit into my HS gear), get everyone thinking I've jumped ship and I'm a Pats fan now....then, on Sunday...SURPRISE BITCHES!!! I had my Jets gear on underneath the whole damn time.

LMAO

The element of surprise is a strong one, and exactly what we need.

Good Hess, I see your getting it. We want them to know we know they know we have no chance, you know? Sneak up on them and then slam their heads into the table take their bisquit and it's off to the AFC Championship game for us. Works at the Old Country Buffet with those uppity old folks, it will work here.

Thanks Crusher! I learned this watching Rambo movies and WWE. It's the element of surprise, indeed.

The element of surprise is a strong one, and exactly what we need.

Rex Ryan knows this Muffin Top. Dec 6th, was a sham. A set up if you will. Rex went in their and played that little pansy a$$ finesse team with finesse play right back...not Jets Football.

Sunday, the Patsies think they are going to see the same team....then...SURPRISE BITCHES!!! Jets Football is smacking those slapdicks around like there is no tomorrow.

Got a really obnoxious Pats fan at work who has a unique way of "trash talking."

He just walks by my desk and stares at me with this moronic sh*t-eating grin on his face. (I don't think his brain functions in a way that allows him to actually talk trash.)

So he comes by my desk this morning with that stupid look on his face and I extend my hand to offer congratulations:

Me: Congrats on making it to the AFC Championship game man.

GoofyPatsFan: What? We got a game on Sunday.

Me: Yeah, but we both know the Jets have no chance. The Pats are the greatest team in the history of the world.

GoofyPatsFan: Ummmm, uhhh don't you want to put some money on it?

Me: Why would I want to do that? I'd just lose because the Jets are gonna get their asses kicked.

GoofyPatsFan: There's always a chance..

Me: No, that's where you are wrong. There is no chance. The Pats are going to win. If they don't, their season is a colossal disappointment. How could they possibly lose to the Jets?

GoofyPatsFan:? (face now filled with fear and doubt) Nothing is guaranteed.

Me: Yeah it is. If you guys lose it will go down in history as the biggest collapse of all time.

I honestly think he is shaking in fear and crying right now. He thought I was gonna talk smack.... well.... SURPRISE BITCHES!!!!

Only when THEY are looking. When their not dance until your heart is content. You will be dancing this weekend. Victory dancing that is.

Oh I will! haha And if THEY look while I'm dancing I'll just make it look like I'm in a fit of frustration instead because we have to play the mighty Patriots.

Got a really obnoxious Pats fan at work who has a unique way of "trash talking."

He just walks by my desk and stares at me with this moronic sh*t-eating grin on his face. (I don't think his brain functions in a way that allows him to actually talk trash.)

So he comes by my desk this morning with that stupid look on his face and I extend my hand to offer congratulations:

Me: Congrats on making it to the AFC Championship game man.

GoofyPatsFan: What? We got a game on Sunday.

Me: Yeah, but we both know the Jets have no chance. The Pats are the greatest team in the history of the world.

GoofyPatsFan: Ummmm, uhhh don't you want to put some money on it?

Me: Why would I want to do that? I'd just lose because the Jets are gonna get their asses kicked.

GoofyPatsFan: There's always a chance..

Me: No, that's where you are wrong. There is no chance. The Pats are going to win. If they don't, their season is a colossal disappointment. How could they possibly lose to the Jets?

GoofyPatsFan:? (face now filled with fear and doubt) Nothing is guaranteed.

Me: Yeah it is. If you guys lose it will go down in history as the biggest collapse of all time.

I honestly think he is shaking in fear and crying right now. He thought I was gonna talk smack.... well.... SURPRISE BITCHES!!!!

hahahaha you should wear a Pats tie to work and give him the same sh*t eating grin everytime you walk past his desk then after the game sunday cut it up into little pieces and throw it all over him like confetti.

Rex Ryan knows this Muffin Top. Dec 6th, was a sham. A set up if you will. Rex went in their and played that little pansy a$$ finesse team with finesse play right back...not Jets Football.

Sunday, the Patsies think they are going to see the same team....then...SURPRISE BITCHES!!! Jets Football is smacking those slapdicks around like there is no tomorrow.

Exactly, get them comfortable and sleep walking thru this game and then WHAM!!!!! Jets win... Danny Woodhead may never seel a Jersey. Cept to one his momma gots.

Archived