I've been knocking the defense all year

CTM

Defense stepped up huge. Two weeks in a row.

It's almost like Rex has 2 gameplans - regular season and playoffs.

I think Rex tries to save a few wrinkles for the playoffs and stays within the playbook for the regular season. The last 2 weeks have been completely new looks from the D. I don't think you can do that for 16 straight weeks. Now we need another epic gameplan and something new for the Steelers.

In Rex I trust.

It's almost like Rex has 2 gameplans - regular season and playoffs.

I think Rex tries to save a few wrinkles for the playoffs and stays within the playbook for the regular season. The last 2 weeks have been completely new looks from the D. I don't think you can do that for 16 straight weeks. Now we need another epic gameplan and something new for the Steelers.

In Rex I trust.

While a little homerish for my taste, I agree with this. Seems like the whole coaching staff kind of buckled down 4-5 weeks ago and tightened up loose ends.

I too knocked the D for non-elite performances all year, but they sure as hell are stepping their games up.

While a little homerish for my taste, I agree with this. Seems like the whole coaching staff kind of buckled down 4-5 weeks ago and tightened up loose ends.

I too knocked the D for non-elite performances all year, but they sure as hell are stepping their games up.

Dude, I've been so negative for so long that it feels great to finally let my in Homer out. How can you not love this team though?

2 years, 2 AFC Championship games. That equals the total for my entire lifetime before Rex and I was only 6 for the first one and don't remember a thing about it. Now I want a Super Bowl, if the Saints can do it anyone can.

Archived