Pennington Making a Comeback

hoping4ASuperBowl

per Rotoworld:

Impending free agent Chad Pennington has decided to attempt a comeback from a fourth shoulder operation this offseason.

"I'm going to make a run at it, and the reason I am is that I still have that fire inside," Pennington said. "I have to go out and see if my shoulder can respond. If it doesn't respond, I can live with that." Pennington worked with new Dolphins OC Brian Daboll as a Jets QB in 2007-08, and he spoke glowingly of the hire for Miami. Pennington had already made up his mind to give his career one last shot before the Daboll news. He's expected to meet with Dr. James Andrews in early February for a checkup.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/2011/01/17/chad-pennington-says-he-learned-so-much-from-new-dolphins-oc-brian-daboll-and-vows-to-make-one-last-comeback-attempt/

This dude is a warrior...of course he's making a comeback...he's going for his Chad Pennington trophy again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzBB__QcGdw

i remember when this video came out all the fins fans were psyched saying sh*t like "he's gonna come in and lead us to a division title etc etc"

then he came in for one play and got jacked up and was out for the season........LMAO!!!!!

i remember when this video came out all the fins fans were psyched saying sh*t like "he's gonna come in and lead us to a division title etc etc"

then he came in for one play and got jacked up and was out for the season........LMAO!!!!!

So last year he came in for 2 passes and was out for the season...so next year he'll do one pass and be out again. CPOY!

That was a fun weak. Lots of people making silly claims and then 1 play into the game he gets hurt.

Too funny.

Archived